Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
And when will the next update of this game be
To expand a bit on cxx's ALLCAPS: OneManVN lost their rig – and by extension all of their work on this title – in transit while moving to their home country. A guesstimate on when they're able to deliver a new update as well as further details can gained from this and some of the other posts on The Shrink's thread.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
As mentioned above, the disaster that has been my life since July the 31st, with 30 hours of delays and sleeplessness as I tried to make sure I didn't miss another flight, continued with the loss of equipment, damage of HDD, SSD, etc. My family caught covid en mass, and spendings on rebuilding my current PC. Despite all of that, I kept working and will hopefully regain all of my losses in (currency) by January, if support continues to come my way. Now, to answer the burning question... AFOTA HAREM VIII, when? I am currently rebuilding Harem characters from AFOTA (Love) but, the build I had stored is outdated in terms of character looks. (Skins, hair, eyes, etc.) I had upgraded my girls for Octane with Harem VII, plus I lost the scenes for the harem itself. Those can't be recovered from anywhere. They need to be rebuilt and rebuilt to match. I am using previous harem release images to match rebuilt scenes, perfectly. So, while I am trying to survive, I can't focus on the harem, right now, or I'd go broke. I am however trying to rebuild everything lost while working on SHRiNK and hope to resume working on it by Q1 2022.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got 3 questions, is the remaster style available on the romance path?

Is there multiple romances available to build a mini harem or 2 on the romance path? just asking because there is FAR to many beautiful women in this game to just want to have a full romance with Alison, the harem path is currently my fave path. (though seriously I have only ever played the harem path)

And speaking of the harem path, is there any trans/futa content in the romance or harem paths? Or is that dom path only content?

Regardless of the answers this game is still PURE MAGIC!!!! And I cannae wait for more, keep up the minted work OneManVN.

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
kt007.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Work on FOM has started. There will be a new tier. Details below.
I tried to use images that would spoil as little as possible about it. Needless to say, work on it has started and although rendering will be done entirely by yours truly, I have a coder or two working on this, as well as a second writer who cowrites, shares ideas if/when I don't like the writing for a specific scene. All of these people cost $ for each job they do.
This also means that I am very much still in control and this will of course be one of the OMVN titles you know, and hopefully, love.

However, unlike SHRiNK and AFOTA... FOM will differ greatly from the two in terms of character build-up and relationships. Think Mass Effect, and or Dragon age. Where you decide to invest yourself in one character, but at the same time, you can still get the choice to break things off before they become "permanent" in FOM, unlike those games, you will greatly benefit if you decide to stay true to your waifu (partner of choice until the end.)
You will gain extra unlockable abilities that will be unique, that's right, unique to each one of the girls/gurls/boyz.
This also means that FOM will go with all of the above and let you decide how to live your life, and where to sheath the royal "sword" at night.
Unlike the previous games, this time you will get the simple choice of going into the "preferences" and toggling on or off on male/trans content, for example.
FOM will also have combat, like the turn-based RPGs of old, with a lot of (hopefully) fun quests that will be mandatory (on rails story) for the story, but also some side-quests that can and will give you some extra fun, or even allies that you could gain/miss.
In FOM you can also have bad endings early on, and of course, the Good/Neutral/Evil choices you make, will shape your character, and eventually lock you down a path. These will also shape the ending of the game, as well as decide which allies stick with you, or try to one day stick you. With the sword, that is.
Unless you let them do something else. :Shrug: Don't hate the creator, bro. I only make the content, you get to choose who sticks you.
On top of that, you will get a different ending for each path you stick with.
Some good, some maybe not so good...
There is obviously a lot more to be said but, here are some more important things.
Like... Elves! big ears, pale skin, dark skin, forest elves, big jug elves, and more elves! Possibly a very rare species of "Centaur lady" which will transform into a human for "fun time" as to the why I am sure you can all take a guess. However, we can at least ride on her back once in a while.
There will be orcs, good and bad, believe it or not. 99% evil dark elves, but still one or two will be at least possible to turn to the light side, during the story.
There will be assassins, mages, valiant Valkyrie-type knights (female bad-asses with sexy armor) Girls that make you smash the nut-button, or was it yes, I want to join the dark side? I forget after watching the "daemon" girl created by an incredible artist known on Patreon as Ryan Reos. I am using at least two characters created by him, in FOM, with a possible third.
How many characters are planned? I don't have an exact number as of yet but think Fire Emblem on this one but much more limited in terms of numbers. Also, the combat itself will take some from one of my favorite RPGs of all time.
Fire Emblem, of course, with the rock, paper, scissor mechanic. A lot of work ahead, no doubt. But, I intend to see CH1 finished early next year and release it entirely on here and the FOM page that goes up sometime in December with its own 7 tiers, currently. The page will also link to the FOM discord where you will get the latest info, and previews, spoilers, etc.
Needless to say, all of the above costs $. I have spent more money on FOM than I have made in the last 3 months. And for that reason, I am going to allow those of you who CHOOSE to jump on the limited slots remaining for your own character in the FOM universe.
A medieval fantasy world where almost all of your dreams can come true. From thieves witches and slaves to saints (Angel-like elves and human girls) who make you thankful to be alive and of course, the efin prince!
Recently one of the slots was taken before it even became available. So, that leaves only 3 slots on the tier for supporting FOM through owning your very own life-long (While the game is being worked on, your character is guaranteed to receive content.)
The nature of FOM and the character build-up, along with its pacing which grants you ample time to get to know them (Him/her, etc). Makes these tiers expensive, but also helps me fund FOM.
Disclaimer: "Ownership" explained. You do not own the rights to this character, nor the right to terminate it, or request for it to be altered, in the future. Any and all rights remain with their rightful copyright owners and in this case creator of the VN, me.
What you do own, is a slot, and the right to choose a one-time look. A name as long as it fits the medieval era. Build, background, job/class type (Mage, archer, paladin, etc.) more details when you decide to become one will be given on what is really available and doable.
You will also be given the right to front page credits upon the official release of the game, with your name of choice (as long as it is not a ridonculous name) stating that it was made possible by people like "your names" and of course those of us who slaved working on it, along with "Thank you to all of our other patrons for their support."
However, please consider it carefully before deciding. It is a lot of money, and I do not wish for a single one of you to suffer on my behalf, by being impulsive.
If you decide to jump on the tier, message me with your preferred race, her/his build, gender, etc. I will then ask you to give me a little background on the character, and specify their looks, height, build, within REASON. Do not overdo it, please. FOM is going to be a lot more serious than either of the previous games.
Speak soon, and let you know how to join our FOM discord if you became one of the 3.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry for the stupid question, but who with and how many possible mini harems are there availiable on the romance path?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm playing the final part of the love route and I noticed that there don't seem to be any animations on the Alison/Alice route and some of the images/animations are missing on the Mini-Harem route. Is this a bug/glitch or just not included in the game?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I found a bug. During the "Love" path, whenever I try to do the Melissa ending, I get pushed into the Mini-Harem. Looking at the code, I found that the Melissa path needs the "PathOftheGoddess" to be triggered, but nothing triggers it, so it defaults to the Mini-harem route instead.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Man, might want to rethink that prologue into. Building the game up that it is a 'visual novel' and that I should be prepared for a lot of text is a bad idea, when the text is this sub-par. The prologue is writing checks that the rest of the game can't hope to cash.

Not only is the dialogue boring and unimaginative, but that's all there is. Just dialogue and internal monologues, which read just like dialogue. I'm sorry Mr. Visual Novel, but how many novels have you read that are just dialogue? Hell, even plays and scripts for television and movies have ancillary details and stage directions. Is the MC's blood pumping? Is he scared? How bad does that subway tunnel smell? Are the steps slick with moisture, do they make a lot of noise as you walk down them? This is the kind of details I'm expecting when you try to sell me on 'novel' and 'be prepared to read a lot of text'. Not just line after unending line of banal dialogue.

Also the gunfire sound effect, being the only sound, is obnoxious. So is the fact that the MC apparently mag dumps every time he opens fire, but never needs to reload.

Gunter and Kenny? I guess they're dead, and nobody cares. Certainly not the MC. Doesn't care enough to check their vitals (or he's a magical super-cop that can eyeball that shit in the middle of a firefight), but he's all over the half naked chick with no visible injuries. Yep, she's the one who needs the most attention right now at that instant. Does this make any fucking sense? Only from the perspective that the author and the audience wants to ogle her in her underwear. But otherwise, no, it's dumb as hell.

The cop car in a see of grey, cause we can't be bothered to model a road? The poor and nonsensical posing of the characters. Alison is being pulled by the leg, then supposedly 'kicking' with it, while she is literally unmoved between frames, but Ronny goes flying somehow. Now he has been 'kicked' with he force to throw him back several meters, and while he is still somehow in the air, Allison was done a complete 180 while somehow still lying on the ground. Sure. Makes perfect sense.

I gave up after that. That was just so much bad, so quickly, I have zero reason to think that it is worth sticking around in the hope that it'll get better. Just, how bad was this before the Remaster? Sheesh...

• Angry
Reactions: HornyyPussy

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
The page is still basic and will need some more work, but the important part is that it is up and (launched). Dev will be adding a custom image(s) to tier(s) and the background. Overtime.
"Here it is. OMVN has been around for quite some time now, and thanks to people like you, I am no longer afraid to work on the content that would once upon a time end my "career" out of sheer hatred and ignorance in the world. With that being said. The above character is going to come in M/F/T and seeing as this will be just testing the waters at first, I am going to limit content on likely just this one character, for now. What exactly do you mean, OM? I mean that those who want some THICC booty femboy, can now select it from the preferences as on/off. If in this specific instance that option is on, said character would be considered a feminine elven male. Also for those of you who have been asking about transformation... The answer is yes. At first, limited to 1 character, the transformation will be basic (to start with). Meaning, you will be able to gradually transform your new "partner". Increasing breast size, for example, and gearing them up for a more trans look, as well as behavior that will change with it. All of this will be your doing, in the sense that the changes will be noticeable as you gradually push them gently towards your goal. This will become a thing and have a lot more than just "breast size" if it is well received when the game is out. So, based on the success of the game at launch, I will run a poll on the main FOM page and ask people about their favorite type of content so far. Based on that, I might invest more time on some extra stats/things we can alter. Vanilla content will remain the same way it has always been."

Pic of gay/femboy/trans/woman with dick/man with boobs/etc.
thicboi7.png

Last edited:

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
I can't pick a path lol! I want todo harem because I love the characters but I want it to be a real loving relationship. Also I don't know if there will be other characters I love even more...

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes