cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember that, it's that the harem and domination path are still to be finished.
So when i saw the completed tag it made me go, why is it saying that when those are still to be finished.
maybe cause those aren't gonna be finished. we just have to wait or ask from dev.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I remember that, it's that the harem and domination path are still to be finished.
So when i saw the completed tag it made me go, why is it saying that when those are still to be finished.
Because the completed tag is for when the main story of a game is finished. It doesn't mean that the game won't continue to get more side content.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i believe the complete tag is a bit rushed for this...
i redownloaded this and even on the love route (true story) due to the remastering of certain earlier scenes there is a scene missing..
the scene where Mellissa falls on top of MC and he sniffs her strawberry, which later makes Alison use the same shampoo and MC sniffs her when Alison falls on his face with her butt after her rescue from Eric and makes a reference to it...
edit: another issue is font size compatibility.. usually if you press 'A' key and change the text size scaling it automatically adjust to the screen and will auto detect when to go into a new line. which seemed to have been the case last time i played as well, but now on the compressed version if i make the text bigger it will just go off screen and basically cut some of the text.. not sure if its a compress issue, game issue or just a renpy compatibility issue...

Last edited:

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Well this sucks. Its completed but not really?

As soon as the remastered portion ended i was faced with 3 paths only to find out the 2 extra paths are not really done and the main path (relationship) is not remasted and also there is this decision to take a shortcut or not which confused the bejesus out of me (i couldnt figure out what it meant and which i should be going with) ... anyway ... point being, ill be shelving this one.

Clearly more work needs to be done to this game to truly deserve the completed tag.

Shame really, i liked what i saw in the remastered portion ... ill return to this in the future ... whenever that may be, maybe it will be really completed by then

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Well this sucks. Its completed but not really?

As soon as the remastered portion ended i was faced with 3 paths only to find out the 2 extra paths are not really done and the main path (relationship) is not remasted and also there is this decision to take a shortcut or not which confused the bejesus out of me (i couldnt figure out what it meant and which i should be going with) ... anyway ... point being, ill be shelving this one.

Clearly more work needs to be done to this game to truly deserve the completed tag.

Shame really, i liked what i saw in the remastered portion ... ill return to this in the future ... whenever that may be, maybe it will be really completed by then
Doing too much, this game at one point had plenty of potential, then the other game came, this took a backseat and lost it’s steam.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
I am confused, harem route is not finished and even with all the troubles around the development, this thread should not have a complete tag (2 of 3 routes finished yet, with one where the stuff did not get the updated pic and animations), neither a abandoned tag (dev wrote that he might finish it someday), so "onhold" would be the most fitting tag.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am confused, harem route is not finished and even with all the troubles around the development, this thread should not have a complete tag (2 of 3 routes finished yet, with one where the stuff did not get the updated pic and animations), neither a abandoned tag (dev wrote that he might finish it someday), so "onhold" would be the most fitting tag.
last update 6 months ago and not much news since then. maybe dev just said to f95 mods that this is completed.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Well main route is love route and it's completed. Harem and dom are more like DLC content. So I guess completed tag is accurate. And yeah AFOTA is on the backburner for now.

• Angry
Reactions: Mossrock

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Well main route is love route and it's completed. Harem and dom are more like DLC content. So I guess completed tag is accurate. And yeah AFOTA is on the backburner for now.
Seems like i went for the "wrong" route :) so this will be like Mona Lisa for Leonardo da Vinci, he also struggled a lot to finish it, took him like 4 years to finish it, in the meantime he made a lot more paintings/statues before he finished his "Masterpiece". I wish the best for OneManVN and that he might find the "muse" to finish the DLC/bonus stuff someday.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
The main story is complete. Has been for a long time now.
There is no "main story" or whatever other bullshit you want to excuse this with. There are 3 routes the player can freely choose from. The game is advertised as such by the developer:
"Alison FotA is essentially 3 games in 1 where you will find major differences in both story and characters depending on whether you choose the Love, Dom or Harem route with no render repeated on another path."

"3 games in 1" where 2 of them are by every definition unfinished, is not the same thing as a "completed game" and no amount of mental gymnastics is gonna change that.
The game IS incomplete that's not the question.
The question is, is it abandoned by the developer, or still being worked on?

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I just started Playing the game and I saw 2 laughable Scenes who made this Phone :LOL:
so thanks for you who made the game I need it to laugh

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
The main story is complete. Has been for a long time now.
That is inaccurate.
Alison FotA is essentially 3 games in 1 where you will find major differences in both story and characters depending on whether you choose the Love, Dom or Harem route with no render repeated on another path.
By that description, all 3 routes are equal, as "DLC" is not really a "game". Also, if they were not main routes and just sub-routes, they would not be introduced as being at the same level as the love route. Sub-routes (or even DLC) are within the main route. You can't have those if you haven't started the main route yet.
maybe cause those aren't gonna be finished. we just have to wait or ask from dev.
That would be considered either abandoned or on hold.

As the screenshots show at the bottom, even as of the most recent release of v1.0 there's still a "To be continued" message. That is a clear indication that the game is not completed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That is inaccurate.

By that description, all 3 routes are equal, as "DLC" is not really a "game". Also, if they were not main routes and just sub-routes, they would not be introduced as being at the same level as the love route. Sub-routes (or even DLC) are within the main route. You can't have those if you haven't started the main route yet.

That would be considered either abandoned or on hold.

As the screenshots show at the bottom, even as of the most recent release of v1.0 there's still a "To be continued" message. That is a clear indication that the game is not completed.
There is no "main story" or whatever other bullshit you want to excuse this with.
From the dev....

If you mean Alison, then yes. Love was/is the "canon" story, and that is complete. However, people seem to want to see Harem's path continue. So, the next update is Harem. Work in progress.
Love route was ALWAYS the main route, the others were more "what if" scenarios.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes