Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Seeing as there as still some people who are having a hard time understanding... I will say it one last time.

The title of the VN was Alison, her story was completed, it was mentioned from the very first time the split was introduced. In fact, it is even written in the fkn game itself. DOM AND HAREM "These are what-if scenarios" you can even lookup the conversation on this thread, years back. So, I really dg a single f about an opinion on what some nobody on 95 considers completed. AFOTA is complete. The end.
HAREM will continue when and if I feel like it. And the only reason that will happen, is because there are a lot of people who PAY me and want to see it completed at some point. But hey, feel free to keep arguing over the why and how it was tagged completed. The fks I give will remain the same. 0 As for THE SHRiNK you would know that it was never abandoned, or left incomplete if you were a supporter. The people who pay me seem to be over the moon with the latest update that was released this month, as well as FOM that they got to play last month. So, I guess I will keep doing what I have been doing and ignore comments by nobody#45674.

Ouch..... Calm down..... You're gonna blow a gasket. :)

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
So basically the game is incomplete and the dev does not give a fck uh? Lmao. So, is there enough content in the harem/dom routes to warrant a playtrough or should I just go with the love route which is the completed one? would I be missing much?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So basically the game is incomplete and the dev does not give a fck uh? Lmao. So, is there enough content in the harem/dom routes to warrant a playtrough or should I just go with the love route which is the completed one? would I be missing much?
Harem has a decent amount of content imo. Dom I don't remember, but I think it's less so.

The actual "story route" endings do feature "mini-harems" of sorts, with the MC ending up with multiple girls (though not all of them), if you care for that.

Reactions: holaje12

Max627

Jun 27, 2020
Harem has a decent amount of content imo. Dom I don't remember, but I think it's less so.

The actual "story route" endings do feature "mini-harems" of sorts, with the MC ending up with multiple girls (though not all of them), if you care for that.
The dom one have sub parts
The affection part dont have nearly any content
The is some content in obedience path

basebang456

Apr 14, 2019
Question, I know the first part leading up to the three choices have been remastered to give a better storytelling. Is the rest of the love path also being remastered or planned to be remastered in the future?

Just checked out the game newly and it's a great game, but the dynamic suddenly changes once I choose the love path and the story feels a bit inconsistent to the prologue.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Yo this might've been mentioned before but I couldn't find it searching the thread; noticed that in the Love route mini-harem 4-way scene it says "The Animation Ends Past This Message" but there's only still images for every choice-is this an error with my game or just a mistake and there aren't actually animations? There also isn't one for the 2nd scene on Alison's path or any of the hotel scenes. Are there just no animations beyond this point? Super confused as this was the only "finished" route
Also after Melissa's first scene when choosing her on the love path it acts like you chose the mini-harem path, is this just broken or what's going on?

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:cry: for sure this was one of the best games I've ever played reasonable animations but very good great characters it's a shame it ended right but there's another game THE SHRiNK that seems to be very good too :cool:(y)

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
a bit stupid question but are the trans route and pregnancy route still exist and finished ? or it just been left behind ?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
So basically the game is incomplete and the dev does not give a fck uh? Lmao.
Unfortunately, yes, despite initially promising "3 games in one".
Screenshot 2022-05-28 101122.jpg

OneManVN Even though it says that love is the canonical story and the others are alternate routes, the fact is that it is IRRELEVANT (including the "shouldn't be taken too seriously" part) in terms of completion when you say it "splits in to three different games here." Incomplete "what-if" scenarios are still incomplete, ESPECIALLY when you literally state "To be continued", which by definition means that work on them is unfinished/incomplete. When you advertise them as games and leave them unfinished, it means that the games (and subsequently the one they are in, as is the case here) are incomplete as well.
you can even lookup the conversation on this thread, years back.
Was that when the very first release came out? If it was not stated when the game was first released that it was intended to contradict the overview's "3 games in one", then that is not fulfilling your initial promise to your audience and potential supporters. Either you aren't considering the "what-if" routes "games", in which case the stated "3 games in one" were not given, or you are considering them "games", in which case having 2 of them incomplete/"To be continued" means that the game as a whole is not completed. Those routes HAVE to be one of the two, as game vs. not game can't have a third option.

AAA studio games that have "what-if" routes finish theirs before they consider their game completed. Even if they are rushed or poorly done, they still have an ending, and not being a big studio like them does NOT change the definition of complete. Were the other paths not included or even mentioned as being games within the game, then I would agree that the game is completed.

As you stated near the start of this thread:
All I can tell those of you who shy away from 0.1's is that I have never started anything in my entire life that I could not, or did not intend to finish. With or without support this is getting done.
Yet by stating
HAREM will continue when and if I feel like it. And the only reason that will happen, is because there are a lot of people who PAY me and want to see it completed at some point.
you are admitting that the harem path/game is unfinished (which is obviously true for the Dom one too). Despite having already started them, saying that you'll only complete harem (and correct me if I'm wrong, but that you don't plan on finishing Dom) because of support completely contradicts that earlier statement.

So, I really dg a single f about an opinion on what some nobody on 95 considers completed.
First, it's not opinion when by definition it's incomplete:
-having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full
-thorough; entire; total; undivided, uncompromised, or unmodified (specifically the first 3)
-to make whole or entire
(I copied and pasted the definition of "complete" from an online dictionary, except for the part in parentheses with the second one)

Second, whether or not at that time you were referring to me, others, or both, stating this when you don't know if they are a supporter doesn't put you in a good light. Not everyone uses the same name here as everywhere else. I personally support some creators whose games are on here, some games where the creator visits here and maybe even shares the game updates themselves, but I don't show on here that I'm a supporter of them. Partly, that's because they don't have a signature I can use, partly because I'm not sure how to add that "Supporter" of games under my avatar, and partly because I want to see how differently a developer treats those who may or may not be a current supporter, but could potentially be one if not already.

That said, while I had thought about supporting this by becoming a patron, I am currently not one (but there's no way you really could have known that). When I finally started having enough income to support more developers, I saw that hint above and was worried about how that and the following conversations contradicted what we were told in the overview. It's things like this, including things to a game with the intent to leave them unfinished right from the get-go (regardless of whether or not you stated that at the start or later), changing from a mindset that you won't leave things unfinished regardless of payment to one where it won't be finished unless people pay you to finish it, that makes me wary to support developers. Generally anymore, unless a developer has a finished game, I don't support them unless they've had at least 5 or 6 releases with a decent amount of content in a game I like or have been developing a game for over 6 months, whichever is longer. There have only been 1 or 2 exceptions where I've done it sooner, and anything that throws up cautionary flags for me pushes that back based on how big they are and how long they go on.

You can reply to this or not, I won't be expecting one. I've said my piece, and I think it's already clear where you stand.

**Please note that I tried to write this as if I'd be speaking it calmly and without anger or an attitude, but if my difficulty in wording my thoughts made it come off that way, it was not my intention**

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Unfortunately, yes, despite initially promising "3 games in one".
View attachment 1836375

OneManVN Even though it says that love is the canonical story and the others are alternate routes, the fact is that it is IRRELEVANT (including the "shouldn't be taken too seriously" part) in terms of completion when you say it "splits in to three different games here." Incomplete "what-if" scenarios are still incomplete, ESPECIALLY when you literally state "To be continued", which by definition means that work on them is unfinished/incomplete. When you advertise them as games and leave them unfinished, it means that the games (and subsequently the one they are in, as is the case here) are incomplete as well.

Was that when the very first release came out? If it was not stated when the game was first released that it was intended to contradict the overview's "3 games in one", then that is not fulfilling your initial promise to your audience and potential supporters. Either you aren't considering the "what-if" routes "games", in which case the stated "3 games in one" were not given, or you are considering them "games", in which case having 2 of them incomplete/"To be continued" means that the game as a whole is not completed. Those routes HAVE to be one of the two, as game vs. not game can't have a third option.

AAA studio games that have "what-if" routes finish theirs before they consider their game completed. Even if they are rushed or poorly done, they still have an ending, and not being a big studio like them does NOT change the definition of complete. Were the other paths not included or even mentioned as being games within the game, then I would agree that the game is completed.

As you stated near the start of this thread:

Yet by stating

you are admitting that the harem path/game is unfinished (which is obviously true for the Dom one too). Despite having already started them, saying that you'll only complete harem (and correct me if I'm wrong, but that you don't plan on finishing Dom) because of support completely contradicts that earlier statement.

First, it's not opinion when by definition it's incomplete:
-thorough; entire; total; undivided, uncompromised, or unmodified (specifically the first 3)
-to make whole or entire
(I copied and pasted the definition of "complete" from an online dictionary, except for the part in parentheses with the second one)

Second, whether or not at that time you were referring to me, others, or both, stating this when you don't know if they are a supporter doesn't put you in a good light. Not everyone uses the same name here as everywhere else. I personally support some creators whose games are on here, some games where the creator visits here and maybe even shares the game updates themselves, but I don't show on here that I'm a supporter of them. Partly, that's because they don't have a signature I can use, partly because I'm not sure how to add that "Supporter" of games under my avatar, and partly because I want to see how differently a developer treats those who may or may not be a current supporter, but could potentially be one if not already.

That said, while I had thought about supporting this by becoming a patron, I am currently not one (but there's no way you really could have known that). When I finally started having enough income to support more developers, I saw that hint above and was worried about how that and the following conversations contradicted what we were told in the overview. It's things like this, including things to a game with the intent to leave them unfinished right from the get-go (regardless of whether or not you stated that at the start or later), changing from a mindset that you won't leave things unfinished regardless of payment to one where it won't be finished unless people pay you to finish it, that makes me wary to support developers. Generally anymore, unless a developer has a finished game, I don't support them unless they've had at least 5 or 6 releases with a decent amount of content in a game I like or have been developing a game for over 6 months, whichever is longer. There have only been 1 or 2 exceptions where I've done it sooner, and anything that throws up cautionary flags for me pushes that back based on how big they are and how long they go on.

You can reply to this or not, I won't be expecting one. I've said my piece, and I think it's already clear where you stand.

**Please note that I tried to write this as if I'd be speaking it calmly and without anger or an attitude, but if my difficulty in wording my thoughts made it come off that way, it was not my intention**
It is nothing more than an opinion. And here is another definition of complete from me.
-to make whole or entire
Starts as a love path and ends as a love path. Well, what do you know... I guess even by definition it is complete. Now, have yourself a wonderful Sunday and try not to become obsessed with other people's things and projects.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
It is nothing more than an opinion. And here is another definition of complete from me.
-to make whole or entire
Starts as a love path and ends as a love path. Well, what do you know... I guess even by definition it is complete. Now, have yourself a wonderful Sunday and try not to become obsessed with other people's things and projects.
So it's not the case that it's 3 games in one with 2 unfinished, it's the case that it's 1 finished game with the promise of there being 3 games in one and/or that you have never started anything in your entire life that you could not or did not intend to finish that was a lie (unless this is the first time, but that doesn't really look any better). Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, thanks for showing your level of maturity. Facepalming my post purely out of spite because I did it to yours (if that weren't the case, you would have done it around the time of posting your reply and not waiting until over 24 hours later, after I had done my reaction). If not for that, I probably would've left this alone, despite the snarky remark, and let that be the end of it. I did it because you only addressed part of my post and skipped over the more important points regarding the contradictions before it, which are touched upon only partially again at the start of this reply (so just trying to address them based on what's in this post won't be fully addressing them). Even with the part that you did address, you copied that part (as evident by the fact that you still have the "(specifically the first 3)" part that I stated after those definitions had been added by me, which was really done to point out the parts of that definition I was referring to because I didn't think the other 3 parts applied) and tried calling it "another definition of complete from me". It can't be another definition when it's literally word-for-word the same thing.

Go ahead and take your time deciding which thing you said that contradicts yourself that you want to stand behind since it's a "Catch 22" situation where both sides can't be true any more than saying your current location is Australia and the US at the same time. Until then, have a wonderful day, and try not to waste any other people's time by claiming that your game/s will have 3 paths/games within them when you intend to have one or more of them left unfinished/"to be continued" indefinitely after starting them while also claiming you don't leave things you've started unfinished. Or you can choose not to answer and leave it up in the air, in which case I'm not going to press you to give one. You've already shown that you can't be trusted by lying one way or the other, so which contradiction was the lie isn't too important. Though I'm glad to know I did the right thing when I decided to hold off on becoming your patron after seeing those warnings that you might not be on the up and up.

Last edited:

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
The renders is pretty good but the "Completed" tag is wholly undeserved.
It's not complete, it has multiple dead ends.

Also it says Dom path, don't expect any domination, it's basically an alternate Love path...
Hell Melissa in the domination path has more balls than the MC.

Personally i think dev should've stayed away from creating Dom path since that clearly isn't quite his element...
There's kind of 2 sub-paths within the Dom path. One is more affectionate (probably the one you're talking about), and the other is a little more what you'd expect (or at least it seems like it was heading that way). As the dev said though, it's just the one completed game. The promise of 3 games in one and/or that they don't start something (in this case the Harem and Dom paths) that they can't or don't intend to finish was unfortunately a lie.

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
Which file should I download because GoFile is damaged, nearly all pictures are missing when I choose the shortcut in the love path?

mmihir245

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 733728

Overview:
In Alison Fall of the Apple you play a highly trained military veteran who has been working as a cop in NYC since the disappearance of his pregnant girlfriend 5 years ago. After saving the life of a young woman named Alison your life is thrown into chaos with thugs, hitmen and the corrupt elite of the Big Apple trying to hunt you both down. With lives on the line choices will matter and decisions will have major consequences, for you and for those around you.
Alison FotA is essentially 3 games in 1 where you will find major differences in both story and characters depending on whether you choose the Love, Dom or Harem route with no render repeated on another path.
Thread Updated: 2021-07-28
Release Date: 2021-07-21
Developer: OneManVN - - -
Same Dev of: THE SHRiNK
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 (Harem route)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Guide Dom path:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Sigs - Walkthrough - Reference Replacer Mod - Gallery & Walkthrough Mod - Portuguesse-BR**

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
**Unzip inside the "game" folder and overwrite if required. This translation works for the prologue, harem, and dom path.

View attachment 445249 View attachment 445251 View attachment 445252 View attachment 445255 View attachment 445256 View attachment 445257 View attachment 445258 View attachment 445259 View attachment 445260 View attachment 445261 View attachment 534866 View attachment 534867 View attachment 534868 View attachment 534869 View attachment 534870 View attachment 534871 View attachment 534872
thanks

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys.
I've downloaded this game today and I suspect there is a serious gap in the story.
When I have the option to choose how to go on with Alison I take the relationship-path and then the whole scenery changes (house, clothing, everything...) and then I'll have the option to either just play (while missing out the story?) or take a shortcut (which is by definition cutting out some story...).
When I choose to just play it seems to skip something, as Alison mentioned she wanted to run away and MC prevented this, that didn't happen in my case... What is going on here?
...When I chhose to Skip I definetely go miles forward...
1656542289328.png
1656542309765.png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hi guys.
I've downloaded this game today and I suspect there is a serious gap in the story.
When I have the option to choose how to go on with Alison I take the relationship-path and then the whole scenery changes (house, clothing, everything...) and then I'll have the option to either just play (while missing out the story?) or take a shortcut (which is by definition cutting out some story...).
When I choose to just play it seems to skip something, as Alison mentioned she wanted to run away and MC prevented this, that didn't happen in my case... What is going on here?
...When I chhose to Skip I definetely go miles forward...
View attachment 1897572
View attachment 1897573
The text in parentheses after "Just play" means: "The other option (Take a shortcut) makes you skip the story, but it's still recommended if you've already seen this stuff." OneManVN probably should've put the warning on the shortcut option, but he didn't.

The look of the characters (and the environments, to some extent) is different in each of the three paths. This is an intended feature. This change in appearance is not explained in-game, but if you selected "Just play", you can rest assured that you didn't miss anything.

Reactions: eltharion83
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes