Amon617

May 23, 2022
Hi all. I felt like I did not get the point of this game. So I wanted to ask you guys if I missed something. After the Harem/Love/Dom choises game and story becomes kinda stupid. Was this all the story this game have? In choise screen it says Love is the canon path. But Right after that choise Jessica takes Alison out to spend time outside instead of keeping her somewhere safe. At that point I kinda thought none of the 3 choices are serious and the rest of the game is a fantasy service. I was expecting one serious plot. If that's not the case I think I will delete it. Should I go ahead and delete the game?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hi all. I felt like I did not get the point of this game. So I wanted to ask you guys if I missed something. After the Harem/Love/Dom choises game and story becomes kinda stupid. Was this all the story this game have? In choise screen it says Love is the canon path. But Right after that choise Jessica takes Alison out to spend time outside instead of keeping her somewhere safe. At that point I kinda thought none of the 3 choices are serious and the rest of the game is a fantasy service. I was expecting one serious plot. If that's not the case I think I will delete it. Should I go ahead and delete the game?
I'm not sure what kind of reply you're expecting. The game is what it is.

Reactions: javikaston

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Thread Updated: 2021-07-28
Release Date: 2021-07-21
Developer: OneManVN - - -
Same Dev of: THE SHRiNK
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 (Harem route)
Language: English
Genre:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Sigs - Walkthrough - Reference Replacer Mod - Gallery & Walkthrough Mod - Portuguesse-BR**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
**Unzip inside the "game" folder and overwrite if required. This translation works for the prologue, harem, and dom path.

I corrected some small problems.

TextBox.zip
- Alignment of the Dialog Box (now the text can’t go out of the screen on the right side).
- Repositioning the Name Box.
- Added text outline for Notifications, Choices, and Name Box. This makes the text more readable.

Background.zip
- Dark background for Notifications and Choices.

Both can be used with the 'Gallery & Walkthrough Mod'.

Last edited:

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
I wished he focused on finishing all the routes for Alison before going to the Shrink, this one right here is better imo.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So from the sounds of the comments is the game not actually completed?
It's a battle of semantics, really. The game was initially planned to have three routes: the main "love" route, and two bonus side routes (harem and dom). The main route is complete, but the other two are still unfinished, so is the game complete because the main story is? or is it incomplete because not everything that was planned was finished?

I say it should still be marked incomplete, but the dev disagrees.

Reactions: Tenenbaum and jdw6

Kenessify

Apr 18, 2020
Playing this for the first time. Do I need to play the "Love Route" first or can I just go straight to the "Harem Route"???

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Playing this for the first time. Do I need to play the "Love Route" first or can I just go straight to the "Harem Route"???
You first have to reach the choice for either, Love, Harem or Domination, then pick your path, here is some basic info for them

Love route is the only finished path, with more than one mini-harems depending on your romance choices.

Harem and Domination are unfinished, and are treated more like DLC's than full intergrated paths.

Love is the canon path, Harem & Dom paths are just for fun.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
and are treated more like DLC's than full intergrated paths
I've said it before and I'll say it again: all three choices are presented as equivalent choices which come as a three-way split during the story mode. Apart from the dev explicitly saying that the love route is canon, and the other two aren't, there isn't any major difference between how the three routes are presented which would warrant them being described as "DLC". DLC is something that adds to the main game, but you can't see both the love route and the harem route in the same playthrough. You have to start a new game to go through each of the love, harem, and dom routes, exactly as if they were equivalent parallel story progressions (because functionally, they are).

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Kenessify

Apr 18, 2020
You first have to reach the choice for either, Love, Harem or Domination, then pick your path, here is some basic info for them

Love route is the only finished path, with more than one mini-harems depending on your romance choices.

Harem and Domination are unfinished, and are treated more like DLC's than full intergrated paths.

Love is the canon path, Harem & Dom paths are just for fun.
Thanks for that. If only the mini-harem could just give me Allison and Melissa that would be perfect.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for that. If only the mini-harem could just give me Allison and Melissa that would be perfect.
100% sure one of them has them both plus 1 or 2 other lovely ladies.

The mini harems are just that MINI, from what i remember someone once posted there are at least 3 possible mini's.

The unfinished harem route has (as far as I know) ALL availiable women to bring into it, so I am really, REALLY hoping that it get completed one day.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes