"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Alison Fall of the Apple - HaremVII [v1.0] [OneManVN] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 5,77 GB / 729 MB - AlisonFalloftheApple-HaremVII-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,84 GB / 694 MB - AlisonFalloftheApple-HaremVII-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Same question I loaded my save from a year ago on the Harem path and it ends in the same place

EDIT: don't use the mod, loaded a save without the mod and it went to the new stuff
I dont know of any mod in this game and moreover how to get a save without a mod if I am playing with the mod.

May 27, 2017
I dont know of any mod in this game and moreover how to get a save without a mod if I am playing with the mod.
There have been mods before, there is one in the OP but that has to be updated to current version.

If you're playing using a mod then even your saves are modified, it probably won't work with an un-modded game.
You'd have to (a.) wait for the mod to be updated, (b.) replay the game without the mod, (c.) use an un-modded save from someone else. Honestly, this is a great VN, I don't mind replaying, especially since it has 3 different paths.

PS- Most mods overwrite game files, so you cannot continue that save without the mod, you'd encounter bugs or no new content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well my save worked just fine w/o mod (which is outdated so shouldn't be used) on fresh install. nice update as usual on it's own weird way.

some screenshots.

1. nice duo but too much for health
2. no more sweet girl
3. could you say no to that face?
4. don't ask dumb questions
5. weird error after previous scene (game worked still fine afterwards)

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I played a part of your story, and I really like the prologue. It is well written, even if the two brothers comes across as odd and slightly insane.

The suspense you build up with Alison is fun and again promising. But when I got to the "evil" guy with the fake hair, you lost all of the goodwill you had built up. What I would suggest, is that you figure out whether or not this is a comedy.

The story seems very serious and then it just goes off the rails. Fantastic animation and good scenes, but loose story and weird responses from the NPC's. At least make the villain more threatening. There is NO threat from a guy who can't smash his own phone...

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I'm confused.
At this moment i've got 2 versions installed.
This one , the harem route.
And the last 1.0 dom route.
Saves from the dom route work in harem but then in a few moments the game doesn't progress.
Same with saves from harem in the dom route.
So in the harem route savepage begins with page 1 and in the dom route with page 15. That's the way i solved?? this problem.
Can see all saves from both in both versions' savepages , but......

Great that every route has it's own renders but i'm lost.

anyone who can/will shine his light on this?

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
OneManVN I compared the galleries of the last two versions and there is no new scenes in the gallery for the new version.
Is the gallery updated or is it outdated?

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Holly fuck this game is messed up... Startet a new game, but it just jumpes from one thing to another, then suddenly end of update, not even close to the actual ending....

Dont know if i really wanna try again later, but for now i am dissapointed whit the "harem" update....

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Holly fuck this game is messed up... Startet a new game, but it just jumpes from one thing to another, then suddenly end of update, not even close to the actual ending....

Dont know if i really wanna try again later, but for now i am dissapointed whit the "harem" update....
I don't quite follow. The game offers two simple choices in the beginning: one to skip the prologue and one to choose between the three game modes aka routes (though can be called a route that which has you not only meet widely different characters but also leads to those characters that should or rather could be the same behave quite differently…? Ah well, just semantics anyways). That alone hardly qualifiers for being called erratic, in my book,
So I take it this is about any of the three paths stories, yes? Well, the only one completely fleshed out and brought to multiple conclusions (as in bond girls at your side) is the canonical one – the so-called love route. Both domination's as well as harem's endings are still some ways off and neither path is to be taken (too) seriously, see:

1627656213718.png

As for picking this up again… well, Sir Mix-A-Lot would. *nudge nudge wink wink*

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
HA! Just resuming the game last night and today. Been idling it (for almost a year) waiting for endings to complete and forgot about the 'you smell smoke, who do you save' joke. And you got me again, for a second. THAT little move is exactly why I quit that game at that point. I also don't play his games anymore either. I've always hated writers that do that. There are book authors I no longer read because they do that too. Get you into a char then kill them off cAuSe ThAt'S eDgEy.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes