muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The ending path names for the romance route are so misleading LOL. As it turns out, the “Alison only” path has the biggest harem, and both Melissa and “mini-harem” are tied for least number of girls, at two each. For real, they should be called “Alison (cyborg harem)”, “Melissa”, and “Shadow”. XD

Not a big deal at all, but it made me laugh.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The ending path names for the romance route are so misleading LOL. As it turns out, the “Alison only” path has the biggest harem, and both Melissa and “mini-harem” are tied for least number of girls, at two each. For real, they should be called “Alison (cyborg harem)”, “Melissa”, and “Shadow”. XD

Not a big deal at all, but it made me laugh.
Well, your count is off a tad but other than that your point is a valid one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Well, your count is off a tad but other than that your point is a valid one:
Whoops, my bad. I must’ve gone through the text a little too fast, but since you don’t have a sex scene and only two of them are visibly pregnant, as you pointed out, I thought only Shadow and Jessica were romantically involved with MC. It’s also a bit of a letdown that you don’t really “choose” the girls in this route so much as you’re given them if you abstain from all the others, so you just end up with fewer sex scenes in total, and not as many interactions with the girls themselves (unless you cheat).

Nice PFP btw.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Whoops, my bad. I must’ve gone through the text a little too fast, but since you don’t have a sex scene and only two of them are visibly pregnant, as you pointed out, I thought only Shadow and Jessica were romantically involved with MC. It’s also a bit of a letdown that you don’t really “choose” the girls in this route so much as you’re given them if you abstain from all the others, so you just end up with fewer sex scenes in total, and not as many interactions with the girls themselves (unless you cheat).

Nice PFP btw.
I thought it quite clever actually. While one only gets to choose between Alice, Alison, and Melissa, staying undecided leads to an interesting conundrum once Jessica gets thrown (back) into the mix. Because the MC now obsesses over the fact that picking one over the others will break the latter. The solution to his self-destructive behaviour as proposed by Alice (or was it Alison?) is taking away the need to choose in the first place. Which is an interesting turn of events for those players, who were unable to chose a girl yet – ether because they couldn't decide between them or felt like missing out. So, it's a win–win, really. :giggle:

And thanks. Cum-addicted alien lifeforms are is the best. :love:

• Thinking Face

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
well we gotta think mc's health too, satisfying 6 women could be hazardous to his health.
hello bro ..i wanted to ask ..is the love route is already completed ? becouse i just finnished the love route now and its look like to be continue ..and i think it stoped at the same place when i stoped the last time i played ?????

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
bba001.jpg

News on the move and the coming update.
Hi guys. I have been quiet because I have been busy. Drowning in bills and efin paperwork more like it. Even though this month is the worst month for me so far (stressful) I have managed to put together a decent update. Over 370 renders and 16+ animations.
I will start putting everything together likely tomorrow. I am then going to be shipping my PC around the 20th to the 23rd, depending on how quickly this is done and uploaded.
After that, I will speak to you all once I am up and running on the other side of the world.
Please know that your support is more important than ever right now.
And I really appreciate it. I will do my best to get everything that I need once over there ASAP. However, you should know that 3rd world stock on items is not so great... In other words, it could take until mid to late August for me to resume work.
I'll need internet and a generator to make sure the poopy 3rd world power grid does not cuck me. UPS to make sure my PC does not die in a week, and of course monitors, desk, chair, etc. The last ones should be easy enough.
Wish me luck, and as long as I don't end up being a crash statistic, I will resume work as soon as I can.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes