May 7, 2021
Anyone else have serious trouble giving a sh#t about the conversations being held while Melissa is missing? There are far more important things the MC could be doing (like finding his friend/lover/whatever who was kidnapped by sex slavers) than giving us an exposition dump about backstory for other characters.

Reactions: EZ8lt

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Anyone else have serious trouble giving a sh#t about the conversations being held while Melissa is missing? There are far more important things the MC could be doing (like finding his friend/lover/whatever who was kidnapped by sex slavers) than giving us an exposition dump about backstory for other characters.
Didn't MC tried to find Mel and asked everyone he knows for her whereabouts? The convo happens while MC is waiting.

May 7, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm

Didn't MC tried to find Mel and asked everyone he knows for her whereabouts? The convo happens while MC is waiting.

There is one mention right after it happens and then the next time she's even brought up, it's only brought up in terms of 2 characters getting taken together. The one left behind isn't really given more time than that until still later when the MC finally asks Shadow to look into it. Then, contacts Chris to track her (which nets almost instant results making the decision to not contact him for nearly 24 hours even more befuddling).

Edit: To be clear, I actually like the game overall. Otherwise, I wouldn't even care enough for it to bug me. This one thing just really bugs me.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
No futa, there are 2 trans women, no vagina's on them.

1 is in the dom route and has scenes that are entirely optional, the other you can't touch.
I now have an image in my head involving said character doing the MC Hammer dance...

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Same question I loaded my save from a year ago on the Harem path and it ends in the same place

EDIT: don't use the mod, loaded a save without the mod and it went to the new stuff

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
cool its been a long time since this game got an update nice to see its still alive

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Alison Fall of the Apple - HaremVII [v1.0] [OneManVN] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 5,77 GB / 729 MB - AlisonFalloftheApple-HaremVII-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,84 GB / 694 MB - AlisonFalloftheApple-HaremVII-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Same question I loaded my save from a year ago on the Harem path and it ends in the same place

EDIT: don't use the mod, loaded a save without the mod and it went to the new stuff
I dont know of any mod in this game and moreover how to get a save without a mod if I am playing with the mod.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes