hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ohh thanks for reply guys ...i know that game ..but i didnt know fom is the short cut
because the dev commented ( my third and very first "professional" game. FOM )

Dark Wolf7

Jun 1, 2018
If you mean Alison, then yes. Love was/is the "canon" story, and that is complete. However, people seem to want to see Harem's path continue. So, the next update is Harem. Work in progress.
Thank you so much for clearing that up. I love you games. Amazing animation and awesome storyline. I'm really looking forward to see how Harem ending will be. :):)

Reactions: OneManVN

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

h6108.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress update and the July move.
With the constant heatwave day in and out, my progress has been slow. Truth be told the heat doesn't have that much to do with it, I have dealt with it many times before.
The stress and the mountain of expenses I find myself buried under with this move have a lot more to do with it.
I can't focus on the work like I used to anymore. I have a lot to worry about this coming month.
Hopefully, everything will go back to what I consider normal by mid-August early September. I need to regain the peace I used to have here and focus on the work like I used to.
This Harem update will be released in July. Likely towards the end of week 3. After that, I am shipping my PC (Without the GPU) I decided to bring the GPU with me since it will be impossible to find over there. Need to ship the PC ahead of me in order to make sure it arrived. And if it did not arrive, deal with it while I am still here.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Thanks for this game dev. I've just played it and it's one of my favorites at this moment. The only thing that's missing is a Love route option with Shadow, with her love route appearance ,i mean the harem harley quinn style is cool and all but her basic look is much better imo.

Reactions: OneManVN

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for this game dev. I've just played it and it's one of my favorites at this moment. The only thing that's missing is a Love route option with Shadow, with her love route appearance ,i mean the harem harley quinn style is cool and all but her basic look is much better imo.
There is an ending for her in love route just not solo.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There is an ending for her in love route just not solo.
You can romance people other than Alison in the love route? And end up with more than one at that? I must not have been paying attention.

Which characters/groups are available as endings?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
you can gather as big harem as you want.
I thought that was just for the harem route. Does that mean the real difference between “love” and “harem” routes is more like “serious” vs. “silly”?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I thought that was just for the harem route. Does that mean the real difference between “love” and “harem” routes is more like “serious” vs. “silly”?
That and love route harem is small. Like 4-5 people in harem. And you can choose solo route in love.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Only true for harem route as far as I know (see post by darth_hiruma as well as page 5 of the walkthrough).
Edit: ninja'd by the sith lord themselves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there aren't that much more femmes so can't gather bigger.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes