extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
The renders seems to be great ngl. I've just started playing the game but the story feels so cringy for some reason. guess i'll have to play through...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The renders seems to be great ngl. I've just started playing the game but the story feels so cringy for some reason. guess i'll have to play through...
if these games didn't have silly plots these couldn't be played.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
if these games didn't have silly plots these couldn't be played.
I don't mind them bieng silly. I don't want them to be too realistic plotwise either i mean who wants to? It's not that and i'm not complaining here its just that the plot and the ocational jokes kinda made me cringe. I just dunno why... Maybe it's becaus i played some VN's that are rather close to the realistic side. I still love playing this game tho. The renders are nice. Plot, i can tolerate. Scenes are great and models are good :3

Apr 11, 2020
Attached you should find a full walkthrough for Alison FotA 0.6
It covers all routes (as far as I know)
If you find any problems, anything I missed, or even any typos just DM me and let me know

CAUTION - Does contain spoilers ;)
is there going to be a new walkthrough?

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
What is the difference between 0.7 and 1.0 (900 new renders and 21 animations)? If I remember correctly both versions end, where MC fucks that android-girl, so no new renders/plot at all.

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
why does alison change her hair in the harem path? is that there to deter me from doing that path? because its working. fucking turned her into a premade model ffs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why does alison change her hair in the harem path? is that there to deter me from doing that path? because its working. fucking turned her into a premade model ffs
to hide her identity. don't worry, orig. look will return later.

KyuubiBoy9

May 22, 2021
Hello. I would like to say that I'm loving this game so far. Though I do have a question, is there any audio? It's completely silent when playing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then might need to pump up the jam.

some games where are soundeffects those are so loud that those can't be missed and some games might as well be soundless (unless wants to do spinal tap).

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
h6011.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Work on Harem update and some news for the future.
I have unofficially been doing some light work on Harem, but the update starts on Monday, officially.
Needed to give my hands and fingers some rest, and deal with the move.
I have also started a page dedicated to The SHRiNK:
Now before you decide to switch over, know that you don't have to do that. Not unless you intend to "tell me" through your actions, that I am here only for The SHRiNK. In other words, that page is for people who want to support me for SHRiNK only (trust me, there are people like that) and new SHRiNK supporters, in the future. It is also in Euro currency. I do not want to deal with extra fees (conversion fees) on the other side.
But there is another reason just as important, if not more... I hate pitting patron against patron in the polls. I don't think there is anything wrong with people voting for or against something, as long as that something is within the same game. So, if you want to migrate to The SHRiNK page in the future... The polls will obviously be SHRiNK related.
The primary OMVN page will remain as is, in USD, so don't worry. I'm not going to change anything, except maybe the currency I get paid in, at some point.
And in the not-so-far future, there will also be the FOM page. We have already talked about this, but since there are newcomers, I wanted to remind people that the main OMVN page where you are currently at, will give you access to all the games, for one price.
Anyhow, that's all for today. The next Harem update will/should be ready by the last week of July. That's when I close up shop and ship the PC over.
Thank you all for your support, and know that it means a lot to me. Especially now, with this move.
Talk soon.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes