TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
The butt is nowhere near the face. It is on his waist, but the angle makes it look like that, as for the other, I'm not sure what you mean. I can however tell you that I began the remastering of AFOTA for a very good reason. I call it "I know exactly what is wrong with my first ever project"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you do a great job and nobody is perfect, and especially as an artist I think that you never perceive your work (works) as perfect, you will always say to yourself: "I could have done it better or I would have done it that way made." For my part, both AFOTA and The Shrink are great and I think you can see your progress in The Shrink. I wish you all for your future and all the best for your games and good luck. Please keep it up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (final)

mc stats // girls stats etc

mc.png girl stat.png ali.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
The renders seems to be great ngl. I've just started playing the game but the story feels so cringy for some reason. guess i'll have to play through...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The renders seems to be great ngl. I've just started playing the game but the story feels so cringy for some reason. guess i'll have to play through...
if these games didn't have silly plots these couldn't be played.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
if these games didn't have silly plots these couldn't be played.
I don't mind them bieng silly. I don't want them to be too realistic plotwise either i mean who wants to? It's not that and i'm not complaining here its just that the plot and the ocational jokes kinda made me cringe. I just dunno why... Maybe it's becaus i played some VN's that are rather close to the realistic side. I still love playing this game tho. The renders are nice. Plot, i can tolerate. Scenes are great and models are good :3

Apr 11, 2020
Attached you should find a full walkthrough for Alison FotA 0.6
It covers all routes (as far as I know)
If you find any problems, anything I missed, or even any typos just DM me and let me know

CAUTION - Does contain spoilers ;)
is there going to be a new walkthrough?

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
What is the difference between 0.7 and 1.0 (900 new renders and 21 animations)? If I remember correctly both versions end, where MC fucks that android-girl, so no new renders/plot at all.

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
why does alison change her hair in the harem path? is that there to deter me from doing that path? because its working. fucking turned her into a premade model ffs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why does alison change her hair in the harem path? is that there to deter me from doing that path? because its working. fucking turned her into a premade model ffs
to hide her identity. don't worry, orig. look will return later.

KyuubiBoy9

May 22, 2021
Hello. I would like to say that I'm loving this game so far. Though I do have a question, is there any audio? It's completely silent when playing.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes