cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then might need to pump up the jam.

some games where are soundeffects those are so loud that those can't be missed and some games might as well be soundless (unless wants to do spinal tap).

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
h6011.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Work on Harem update and some news for the future.
I have unofficially been doing some light work on Harem, but the update starts on Monday, officially.
Needed to give my hands and fingers some rest, and deal with the move.
I have also started a page dedicated to The SHRiNK:
Now before you decide to switch over, know that you don't have to do that. Not unless you intend to "tell me" through your actions, that I am here only for The SHRiNK. In other words, that page is for people who want to support me for SHRiNK only (trust me, there are people like that) and new SHRiNK supporters, in the future. It is also in Euro currency. I do not want to deal with extra fees (conversion fees) on the other side.
But there is another reason just as important, if not more... I hate pitting patron against patron in the polls. I don't think there is anything wrong with people voting for or against something, as long as that something is within the same game. So, if you want to migrate to The SHRiNK page in the future... The polls will obviously be SHRiNK related.
The primary OMVN page will remain as is, in USD, so don't worry. I'm not going to change anything, except maybe the currency I get paid in, at some point.
And in the not-so-far future, there will also be the FOM page. We have already talked about this, but since there are newcomers, I wanted to remind people that the main OMVN page where you are currently at, will give you access to all the games, for one price.
Anyhow, that's all for today. The next Harem update will/should be ready by the last week of July. That's when I close up shop and ship the PC over.
Thank you all for your support, and know that it means a lot to me. Especially now, with this move.
Talk soon.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Please keep holding off, I really could do without your funding. But, do know that you are wrong about one thing. It did progress all the way to the end of love, you know, with 1.0 while you were busy not funding it :) Bye now.
Any chance v.1.0 will be available on Subscribe Star since I'm subbed there?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Any chance v.1.0 will be available on Subscribe Star since I'm subbed there?
Seriously? I had no idea anyone used that, and it's already available here, you know? I appreciate you for trying to support me, but SS never took off so I had completely forgotten about it... I'm sorry.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
then might need to pump up the jam.

some games where are soundeffects those are so loud that those can't be missed and some games might as well be soundless (unless wants to do spinal tap).
You have control over the sound and music... It is lowered by default since people complained it was too loud by default.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Seriously? I had no idea anyone used that, and it's already available here, you know? I appreciate you for trying to support me, but SS never took off so I had completely forgotten about it... I'm sorry.
hmm, I've been subbed at since last December, lol, but you are correct the update is available here. Is the SS page dead? I just checked and it only shows the link for v.6.5., I typically hate Patreon due to their censorship policies so I always prefer SS, when possible. With that in mind, should I switch over to Patreon so I can still support both of your games?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
hmm, I've been subbed at since last December, lol, but you are correct the update is available here. Is the SS page dead? I just checked and it only shows the link for v.6.5., I typically hate Patreon due to their censorship policies so I always prefer SS, when possible. With that in mind, should I switch over to Patreon so I can still support both of your games?
I would really appreciate it. To put it in a way that makes sense, I have never received an SS payment yet. That's how long it takes to get paid there. And since I technically can't have SS and Patreon without making Patreon mad, someone else is/was running SS. I have told them to shut it down if they don't intend to maintain it. So, switching over to Patreon would be great. Also, speaking for myself here... Patreon has never censored anything in my games and even lent me 6000$ USD upfront. At least so far, they have been great to me.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
weird, many devs have ss and patreon, even offering same game on both (with 1 change maybe)
Yeah, it's called taking a risk. Anyhow, the main reason for mine being forgotten, was that it never took off in over a year.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
yeah I've seen dev's with both, usually they go with an uncensored version on SS and a patched or public version on Patreon. Typically there are a few 'tags' or kinks that get more leniency over on Subscribe Star compared to Patreon's zero tolerance policy, the big one being 'landlady' and 'roommate' themed games, of which I also enjoy.

In any case, if Patreon is where I can support these 2 great games, then that's where I'll go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
yeah I've seen dev's with both, usually they go with an uncensored version on SS and a patched or public version on Patreon. Typically there are a few 'tags' or kinks that get more leniency over on Subscribe Star compared to Patreon's zero tolerance policy, the big one being 'landlady' and 'roommate' themed games, of which I also enjoy.

In any case, if Patreon is where I can support these 2 great games, then that's where I'll go.
Don't sweat it, once I touch down in my country of birth, I intend to aim for Steam with my third and very first "professional" game. FOM. In other words, if you like my work and want to see me thrive, support me. Not Patreon. The more support I get, the more freedom I have. Should I feel censored at any time, I can simply launch my own website over there.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
damn...ok
She's also sweet, tender, and oh-so-bootylicious… Simply stunning. :love: (And her name is Alison, of course. Sorry for the typo, OMVN. :()

If I recall correctly, the game let's you choose between romancing Alison or Alice (the AI ) – but it's been a while since I last played the love route.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes