hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Shadow can be found everywhere. That includes love-path. However, in love, she only cums in at the end. So, aim for Mini-harem path and she will be there in the end.
in the end ? that was the end of harem ??? i thought harem still in progress???

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
got it.. thats good news thank u i still didnt start play it yet becouse im playing game and when its done ill jump to alison

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
ı turned down alice and allison . ı want to melissa but ı ended up mini harem route why. ı can't understand why. Is there a choice I'm missing?

Reactions: hamod

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
ı turned down alice and allison . ı want to melissa but ı ended up mini harem route why. ı can't understand why. Is there a choice I'm missing?
I had it too. I do not know why. But you have a choice at some point in the game whether you want to continue the game with your choices or choose the ending.

Just choose the ending with Melissa and you're good. ;)

Reactions: Archspect

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's being looked into along with a bunch of other things that need fixing, proofing, and even a select your relationship "patch" is coming soonTM.

Reactions: Archspect

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
It's being looked into along with a bunch of other things that need fixing, proofing, and even a select your relationship "patch" is coming soonTM.
The game had a great time for me. thanks for the game and your replies :)
I had it too. I do not know why. But you have a choice at some point in the game whether you want to continue the game with your choices or choose the ending.

Just choose the ending with Melissa and you're good. ;)
Thanks for your replies :)
yea i ride her already in the harrem try the harem rout if u want shadow
Thank you for your reply :)

Reactions: Qmil679
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes