hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Shadow can be found everywhere. That includes love-path. However, in love, she only cums in at the end. So, aim for Mini-harem path and she will be there in the end.
in the end ? that was the end of harem ??? i thought harem still in progress???

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
got it.. thats good news thank u i still didnt start play it yet becouse im playing game and when its done ill jump to alison

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
ı turned down alice and allison . ı want to melissa but ı ended up mini harem route why. ı can't understand why. Is there a choice I'm missing?

Reactions: hamod

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
ı turned down alice and allison . ı want to melissa but ı ended up mini harem route why. ı can't understand why. Is there a choice I'm missing?
I had it too. I do not know why. But you have a choice at some point in the game whether you want to continue the game with your choices or choose the ending.

Just choose the ending with Melissa and you're good. ;)

Reactions: Archspect

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's being looked into along with a bunch of other things that need fixing, proofing, and even a select your relationship "patch" is coming soonTM.

Reactions: Archspect

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
It's being looked into along with a bunch of other things that need fixing, proofing, and even a select your relationship "patch" is coming soonTM.
The game had a great time for me. thanks for the game and your replies :)
I had it too. I do not know why. But you have a choice at some point in the game whether you want to continue the game with your choices or choose the ending.

Just choose the ending with Melissa and you're good. ;)
Thanks for your replies :)
yea i ride her already in the harrem try the harem rout if u want shadow
Thank you for your reply :)

Reactions: Qmil679

Blu

May 15, 2017
is the ending of the love path, because after i imprgenate alice, it say its end of ver 1.0??

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
soooo....just started to play the game...seems interesting can't really have a opinion formed because just started like..30 min ago maybe 1h anyway...what I wanted to point out or to get cleared about ...
I'm guessing the bio is...in progress?
Since from what I understand he has served in the army and he was a police officer for 5 years until something happened...no need to get into details about story anyway...what I'm trying to get at is he should be older than 18?like without the army at least 23?but bio shows he is 18...so...bio is wrong is the only conclusion I can reach.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes