YojiSaito

Jan 31, 2021
Thank you for your kind words. I am very happy knowing that many of you so far, found it enjoyable. I look forward to bringing you guys even more fun experiences with future works. :)
I just did the dom-affection path. I assume all paths apart from the main one need to be finished? As i saw posts stating the ending was brilliant etc.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Just finished the Love path, and it was definitely a satisfactory ending, especially getting to kill that slimy fucker of a "father" to Alison.

Great game, OneManVN, can't wait for the other paths to be finished.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
There is a hole in the story with the remaster, after you choose your path, if you choose "love" it cuts to Melissa taking Alison out on the town, and Alison tells Melissa she got into an argument with the MC and "ran off", which never occurs in the remastered prelude. Is there anyway to play the original and get the fully fleshed-out story? This is a bit aggravating.
I know. I actually cut that part out the last time I remastered, but without it, we would end further into the story, and still confused, or have a hole. A remaster is still planned, just no eta, for now, I'm afraid. You could try finding 0.6 or something, maybe it still has everything in it.

Reactions: hamod
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes