HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm really happy to see someone being genuinely nice for a change. It is... Refreshing. On a personal level, I could have done so much more... But, with only 3 months of work in it, I did the best that I could in the given time. I worked on this update 7 days a week 12+ hours a day with a single GPU. So, I'm really happy to know that despite having to force myself to end it, you still found joy in playing it. Thank you. However... Now, I must crush your hopes and say that there is no Solo Jessica path.
There a few nice people in here OMVN :) And we love your game :love: (yes, i actually counted myself amongst the nice people)

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
That was decent update, kinda sad cause I had all the paths saved but you just allowed us to see all endings lol, overall no biggie, this is pretty decent for one man work in short time, the people who complain about update size should go get daz and see how far they can get making one room with a person in it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I just noticed. We can only be in the mini-harem with her. It's a pity, but I have to be happy with what we already have. :D

People will always whine, don't worry about them. ;)
Some people don't understand that Dev is also a human and not a machine. Creating a game like this takes time.
I don't even know why they are complaining. Since the ending is great. And that's not even one ending.. but Alison/Melissa/Mini-harem. :love: So it's good we got all three endings right away.
Wrong. You can also see her in Melissa's path. :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: Qmil679

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That was decent update, kinda sad cause I had all the paths saved but you just allowed us to see all endings lol, overall no biggie, this is pretty decent for one man work in short time, the people who complain about update size should go get daz and see how far they can get making one room with a person in it.
I allowed you to choose. All endings, or your own path. I was trying to avoid more whine over "I don't want to have to play dis 8 times!" So, those who want, can stick to their playthrough and choose my choice matters.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've played mini harem ending.
The only two things I missed was Jessica's explanation of what happened.:cry: but.. maybe it is good. :unsure:
and sex with Aiko. - She shows up at the end but no sex scene with her. :D But it's okay. I'm glad she joined the harem anyway.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I've played mini harem ending.
The only two things I missed was Jessica's explanation of what happened.:cry: but.. maybe it is good. :unsure:
and sex with Aiko. - She shows up at the end but no sex scene with her. :D But it's okay. I'm glad she joined the harem anyway.
As I have said before. Please, do not post things you are uncertain of as facts. At least post them in the form of a question, if you can. For example. "She shows up at the end but no sex scene with her?" And the answer is, you are wrong, once again. There is sex in the non-prego path of Mini-harem, a lengthy one at that. You might wanna just go ahead and try watching all the endings.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
The New MC model looks better, used to look like he sold weed to high schoolers. Allison Is still ridiculously shaped, I seem to recall in the beginning she was less exaggerated.
Really too bad that the entire game could not be remastered, the difference in renders is extremely significant, especially the MC and Melissa, Melissa is 10x hotter in the remaster. Plus Alison goes from thicc to THHHIIICCCC! (y):p:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shagrynn

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
There is a hole in the story with the remaster, after you choose your path, if you choose "love" it cuts to Melissa taking Alison out on the town, and Alison tells Melissa she got into an argument with the MC and "ran off", which never occurs in the remastered prelude. Is there anyway to play the original and get the fully fleshed-out story? This is a bit aggravating.

Last edited:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
It may if my income improves to where I can afford a developer class workstation. Quad GPU, etc. So, it's possible but doubt anytime soon, sadly.
Thanks OneManVN, best wishes on this, I would gladly support more work if we can see this come to fruition. I was young and poor myself once, a LONG time ago (get it, I'm old)! ;)

Reactions: fkrfxr and OneManVN

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Thank you for all the shares I have really enjoyed this and will miss it. One of my all time favs. Great luck on your next project.

Reactions: OneManVN

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks, OneManVN amazing update I liked every end and I loved even more Tempest with that maid outfit :love::love:.
And man the talk with Johnson in the finish him option is fucking fantastic.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks, OneManVN amazing update I liked every end and I loved even more Tempest with that maid outfit :love::love:.
And man the talk with Johnson in the finish him option is fucking fantastic.
Thank you for your kind words. I am very happy knowing that many of you so far, found it enjoyable. I look forward to bringing you guys even more fun experiences with future works. :)

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes