Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is no way for whatever wins now to win again. It's eliminated the next time you vote. And, I go for the second place winner on the next update. Then vote again. One-time democracy, and the other dictatorship. Need to keep some balance, otherwise, people would vote SHRiNK or w/e month after month.
That's what I mean, about the balance. Like say people vote for Shrink/Harem/Dom 50/30/20 every time, it would look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The winners are distributed a similar way to the overall popularity rather than the one that most people vote for each time winning every time. IMO for votes where the same choices appear again and again this is the best way to do it.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
hello dev OneManVN so i have never played this before, but now i see there's one route has been completed i've taken interests in it. but only one question, if i play the love route do the player being forced to be with alison only or you can choose to romance different girl without alison?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
hello dev OneManVN so i have never played this before, but now i see there's one route has been completed i've taken interests in it. but only one question, if i play the love route do the player being forced to be with alison only or you can choose to romance different girl without alison?
You have a choice. All you have to do is choose the right choices.

But Alison plays an important role in this game so.. ;) You can't get rid of her.

Besides.. I don't know how anyone can not love Alison.. she is so sweet and lovely. Even Alice.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

But Alison plays an important role in this game so.. ;) You can't get rid of her.

Besides.. I don't know how anyone can not love Alison.. she is so sweet and lovely. Even Alice.
Hate to tell you this but there is always gonna be someone that wants to get rid of the main girl.
Even the fact the game's named after the main girl.
Which should tell them the story is based around the main girl and without the girl there is no story.
It dosn't matter someone is still gonna wants to get rid of her.
Saw that in games like Melody and Haley.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hate to tell you this but thereis always gonna be someone that wants to get rid of the main girl.
Even the fact the game's named after the main girl.
Which should tell them the story is based around the main girl and without the girl there is no story.
It dosn't matter someone is still gonna wants to get rid of her.
Saw that in games like Melody and Haley.

Just Sayin.
Unfortunately, I know that. Everyone has their tastes.

To me, Alison is so sweet.. she is special to me. She is my top #1 girl in this game.

She is so innocent and sweet and on the other hand dangerous. :sneaky:

Reactions: LWtbo

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019

i see thankyou for clarifying that :) i already realise that alison will always be there, but based on your answer that means we can solo romance other girls right? i dont hate her, but she's just not my type hehe

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i see thankyou for clarifying that :) i already realise that alison will always be there, but based on your answer that means we can solo romance other girls right? i dont hate her, but she's just not my type hehe
In love route, you can reject Alison and accept Melissa. ;)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

barrydem74

Sep 16, 2017
I must say that I have not played this since June last year, and I can see why this is still one of my top VN's, with the reworked prologue and that ending, that was some excellent work you did. So I just want to say thank you, and keep doing that excellent work.(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a question.
Haven't played harem/dom route yet. Can we have relationship with Aiko (shadow) on harem/dom route? (and even have sex with her?) :unsure:

On Love route, I don't know if it's possible to be in relationship with Aiko. I know that Alison/Melissa are possible, now I think Jessica is too.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I have a question.
Haven't played harem/dom route yet. Can we have relationship with Aiko (shadow) on harem/dom route? (and even have sex with her?) :unsure:

On Love route, I don't know if it's possible to be in relationship with Aiko. I know that Alison/Melissa are possible, now I think Jessica is too.
yes u can make relation with here and fuck her and make her pregnant also if u want ..later in the story in harem for now

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I have a question.

Yes. On love route you can have aiko in mini-harem ending.

Reactions: hamod and Qmil679
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes