LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Minus 10 points for lack of apple(s)
Now thats a little unfair to dock me 10 points.
you are the one that named it "Alison fall of the apple" not me how am I supossed to know you meant apple(s) when you named it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
This is what people expect when they read it. Most times... And that's why I made the apple joke.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: LWtbo

kekerinos

Mar 6, 2019
Great game, even tho there hasn't been much of it this update I truly love how femdom is handled in the story. Any harder and it you be a little to heavy for me.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Correct me if im wrong but love path was the canonical path no? Or at least the main one, been a while since i played the game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Seriously. As you can see the votes are fighting for HAREM or SHRiNK. Your personal vote on 95, is not being counted, I'm afraid. In other words, when the people who pay my bills want HAREM or DOM, they'll get it. You can join them or keep waiting here for a free update to complain about. As for why I announced 3 paths... I wanted to. I usually do exactly what I want. Have a great weekend.
By the way, how do you handle the choices that don't win in the polls again? IMO the best way to do that is to keep track of how many votes each has got since it was last updated, so to stop the same one winning every time and fans of the other ones don't have to wait too long between releases.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I would like to apologies for my earlier comment and if it was one of many comments that caused such a confusion in regards to this update. Obviously F95 hadn't updated the OP as I downloaded this pretty much as it dropped. So im sorry for that. (comment deleted)
As for people who said they wont download and play, your kind of shooting yourselves in the foot with this decision as this is the update i'm sure the majority of us have been waiting for and it's kind of bitter sweet as it was really well done and I LOVED it but then there is the knowing it's completed :cry: Look forward to your future projects and the next instalment of the shrink OneManVN (y)
Sad to see the love route ended and really enjoyed this game and it was completed so well and I hope everyone enjoys there endings on harem/dom paths when they are completed.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
By the way, how do you handle the choices that don't win in the polls again? IMO the best way to do that is to keep track of how many votes each has got since it was last updated, so to stop the same one winning every time and fans of the other ones don't have to wait too long between releases.
There is no way for whatever wins now to win again. It's eliminated the next time you vote. And, I go for the second place winner on the next update. Then vote again. One-time democracy, and the other dictatorship. Need to keep some balance, otherwise, people would vote SHRiNK or w/e month after month.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
If i may ask.. i see "female domination" / "futa/trans" / "spanking" tags.. but then see a -Love- / -Dom- / -Harem- path...
Is there, in one of this selectable path some <futa on male> or <sumissive MC> main route? I don't know if i want to play a game witout it, so first im asking.
Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow
Aug 2, 2018
Since OMVN is here i have a question, is there a discord of specifically devs where they can talk to each other and if there is can u tell veqvil to update his game and im willing to be top patron and send butthole pics

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes