OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If it was removed, does that kidnapping and rape happen or was it removed from the story completely? I am confused now.

Thanks for the reply.
Her being kidnapped is part of the story, hell, it is a big part of the story, and whatever happened to her on-screen has indeed been removed. As for whatever else happens, that's for you to find out yourself. Otherwise, I'm sure you can find many other games to entertain you. Not trying to be rude, I'm just the "I'll try it myself" kind of person. So, do what works for you. Take care.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Her being kidnapped is part of the story, hell, it is a big part of the story, and whatever happened to her on-screen has indeed been removed. As for whatever else happens, that's for you to find out yourself. Otherwise, I'm sure you can find many other games to entertain you. Not trying to be rude, I'm just the "I'll try it myself" kind of person. So, do what works for you. Take care.
Is she still raped in the harem route, harem is kinda the light version of the story with less drama so just asking ?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Alison Fall of the Apple [v1.0] [OneManVN] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (625 MB): - - - -

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 1081861

Progress update - Minor setback thanks to Windows 10
I have added an additional 3 animations with the non-prego Alison/Alice ending and according to my folder, the total is some 800 renders. Now, I have to start working on the mini-harem and that will be the end of it.
I can't promise that all 800 + renders will make the cut, or the 20 + animations. But, whatever does make the cut, is considered good enough for me.
I had some seriously annoying problems with my PC today, thanks to Microsoft and pos windows 10. Ended up in a constant BSOD loop for hours because of a forced update.
I had to do a system restore which really irritated me since I like my PC to run a certain way.
In other words, the restore, although only two days old, set me back big time in terms of settings, drivers and apps.
Anyhow, it is all sorted out for now, and all I have to do is never restart until they fix that update. Otherwise, I'll be forced to disable windows updates via "methods" not recommended by MS.
I'll let you guys know once work with the next batch of renders is done. (Prego/non-prego mini-harem)
I just shut down windows update, and pick the ones that are seasoned so to speak.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guy pls can any one tell me wich path is updated now ? harem or love or dominate?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
question : the "dom" route , is it femdom or maledom ? it's the MC who is submissive ? it's not really precised in the description

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Seriously, no update in the Dom route again? Why did you announce several routes, whom you can only ignore this concept completely?

• Angry
Reactions: DanielleAVN

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Seriously, no update in the Dom route again? Why did you announce several routes, whom you can only ignore this concept completely?
exactly ..unte now im not sure its love path becouse the people keep talking about fem dom and male dom thats not i love path ..even the descreption is talking about dom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Catturafhhfg.PNG

exactly ..unte now im not sure its love path becouse the people keep talking about fem dom and male dom thats not i love path ..even the descreption is talking about dom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This last update is for the love path

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes