HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Won't go into details about the how and the when, but the good news is, the RTX A6000 is about to become the OMVN flagship for current and future projects (Coming next month).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn! That is one impressive setup! Now i'm expecting a full update every 2 weeks ;)

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Ok, so I just started playing on a recommendation and am through the prologue where I have to choose the path. So I am guessing the Love route is all Alison and the Harem route will allow pursuit of Alison and Melissa? I may do the Harem route first as Melissa is HOT, but the Love route has more story. So I am torn. For those who have played those two routes, what are your thoughts?
Note: Won't ever do the Dom route, so no need to point out anything from there. Thanks.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok, so I just started playing on a recommendation and am through the prologue where I have to choose the path. So I am guessing the Love route is all Alison and the Harem route will allow the pursuit of Alison and Melissa? I may do the Harem route first as Melissa is HOT, but the Love route has more story. So I am torn. For those who have played those two routes, what are your thoughts?
Note: Won't ever do the Dom route, so no need to point out anything from there. Thanks.
Do or don't do the dom route, is entirely up to you. Just know that it's not your average "dom" path. You can literally spoil her into oblivion without ever doing anything "unpleasant" with that out of the way... A spoiler on love. You can choose Melissa/Alison+Alice or mini - harem in love as well. Not as detailed as Harem will be, but the choices will be there, towards the end. I am currently working on all of those endings mentioned as my final love path update is in the works.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
ugf191.jpg

Love ending done at last. I've also added an image of the next build.
Let's start with me explaining what love ending done means. It means that I have finally put and end to the third and last villain, the keklord.
I am now working on Melissa, as we speak. I've also added an image of what my next build could look like, if I manage to save up enough for it, that is.
The cost is in CAD$ but still expensive AF. Why would I need such a monster of a workstation? Because I want to stop upgrading for the next 5 years + and focus on working without ever feeling limited. A 32core TR CPU will demolish all GPUs with its 256GB memory capacity. Meaning, should I ever need to create a scene that exceeds 48GB in the foreseeable future, it would fall back on CPU rendering, and at 32C 64 threads, that means very decent speeds.
I am going to start saving once I get the A6000 and maybe even go with the AMD Pro platform that comes out April or so I'm told. It offers 512GB limit.
As I've explained in the past, I'm in love with what I do, and I have ambitious plans for my future projects as well as the future of OMVN.
This update has been a nightmare, I've been having anxiety attacks over it these last few days.
I stopped counting renders at 600 and I just want it to come to an end :) I'll stay in touch and update you guys when the Melissa ending is done and a new one begins.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

mend001.jpg

Time for some serious decisions to be made.
I am going to tell you what I plan to do in the next few months, and you will decide if this will come to be or not.
I almost have enough for the A6000 and the monster workstation (I shared an image of the build a few days ago) Threadripper with 256GB RAM More than enough for a very long time in VN making and animations.
The plan was to sell my 3090 build (current PC) and use that money to build the other one...
However, as you all know by now, I have been trying my best to work on two projects and it has never been possible. Now, I have a golden opportunity in front of me. If I keep this PC and use it to work on one project, I can use the other one for a "main project" in other words... Threadripper and A6000 GPU tasked for whatever is our main project for the month (based on your votes) and the 3090 for another one. Like, SHRiNK and Harem, or Harem and FOM down the road, etc.
This can't happen without support, and since I already took that advance from Patreon my income will now automatically be reduced by 25% until paid off.
In plain English... If you want me to be able to work on two updates side by side, then help me reach my goals, I can't do this without your help, and that's where we stand.
The decision is yours. The last love update should be done by March. No exact date yet though. Way too many renders to set a date, so soon.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It is done. (Threadripper build OTW) parts are coming at different dates, so hopefully March. 1 Mar 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -532.17 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -478.49 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -771.05 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -2,071.55 USD
And with this, I have either set myself up for "Great Success" or total annihilation.
I honestly don't think I will be able to sleep properly for the next few months. But, here is to hoping this pays off. Cheers, to a new era of OMVN.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It is done. (Threadripper build OTW) parts are coming at different dates, so hopefully March. 1 Mar 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -532.17 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -478.49 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -771.05 USD 28 Feb 2021 NEWEGG CANADA INC Pending -2,071.55 USD
And with this, I have either set myself up for "Great Success" or total annihilation.
I honestly don't think I will be able to sleep properly for the next few months. But, here is to hoping this pays off. Cheers, to a new era of OMVN.
Damn! that is one hell of a setup!

Looking forward to many amazing projects from you!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Damn! that is one hell of a setup!

Looking forward to many amazing projects from you!!!
Yeah, slapped 250GB Pcie 4.0 Samsung 980 M.2 for my OS, 2TB SSD Samsung 870 for my DAZ, and a 6TB Ironwolf HDD. Got lucky with some discounts, and managed to save a few hundred $ I'm a fucking wreck right now, tbh, but it was something that needed to be done. No guts, no glory. As far as projects go, I think it is fair to say that this build states my intentions, clearly for the future. Starting with my next real project (FOM) anyhow, look forward to plenty to come, long as I don't expire from this stress first.

Reactions: v1900

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, slapped 250GB Pcie 4.0 Samsung 980 M.2 for my OS, 2TB SSD Samsung 870 for my DAZ, and a 6TB Ironwolf HDD. Got lucky with some discounts, and managed to save a few hundred $ I'm a fucking wreck right now, tbh, but it was something that needed to be done. No guts, no glory. As far as projects go, I think it is fair to say that this build states my intentions, clearly for the future. Starting with my next real project (FOM) anyhow, look forward to plenty to come, long as I don't expire from this stress first.
well, feeling stressed right now is quite frankly very human :) You are taking a bit of a risk and that is always stressful but I have no doubt you'll make it work! Your work is just that amazing!

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

mend035.jpg

Progress update and some news on the new PC
I just finished the Prego ending with Melissa, and I am now starting the standard non-prego version of it.
On the PC front, it is done! All the parts are marked as shipped now from Newegg. I decided to build my own instead of buying it prebuilt. I was able to save some money, and that's worth it for me, right about now.
Know that I truly am working as fast as I can.
Roughly 40-50 renders per ending, per path, (prego, no prego).
If all goes well this week, the Threadripper parts should all be here by Friday at the latest. Once assembled, I only need to wait on the A6000, I'll know Wednesday about the card from the reseller when he'll have stock, and what the price will be.
I'll keep you guys updated on progress.

zorny69

Jun 2, 2018
Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.7] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 4.46GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (638MB): MEGA -
Download Mac (633MB): MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Doesn't work

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
alend016.jpg

Progress update - Things are looking good so far.
I should be done with prego ending Alison/Alice today. Starting work on the non-prego endings tomorrow, and then finally the mini-harem.
On the personal front, I finally managed to get my PC finetuned to perfection.
The 3960X is indeed all it's made out to be. A 24core monster with immense power.
Once that cursed GPU finally arrives, I'll have 2 monster GPUs to work with.

Anyhow, back to work for me. I'll tty guys soon, with the next update ending, in a few days.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
alend039.jpg

Progress update - Minor setback thanks to Windows 10
I have added an additional 3 animations with the non-prego Alison/Alice ending and according to my folder, the total is some 800 renders. Now, I have to start working on the mini-harem and that will be the end of it.
I can't promise that all 800 + renders will make the cut, or the 20 + animations. But, whatever does make the cut, is considered good enough for me.
I had some seriously annoying problems with my PC today, thanks to Microsoft and pos windows 10. Ended up in a constant BSOD loop for hours because of a forced update.
I had to do a system restore which really irritated me since I like my PC to run a certain way.
In other words, the restore, although only two days old, set me back big time in terms of settings, drivers and apps.
Anyhow, it is all sorted out for now, and all I have to do is never restart until they fix that update. Otherwise, I'll be forced to disable windows updates via "methods" not recommended by MS.
I'll let you guys know once work with the next batch of renders is done. (Prego/non-prego mini-harem)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
There are 3 pics but I'm too lazy and it's the same pic just change lighting.
mnp005.jpg

For all the Shadow (Aiko) lovers out there.
It took longer than expected to organize the scene for such a "Mini-harem" that turned into an efin full blown harem, but we are getting there. Half way through the non-prego version, now. And as you can see, she got a much needed and deserved make-over. I also couldn't help but share it.
You have no idea how much is going on in my life right now. FOM work has began, and I'm dealing with a lot of of my own issues. But, this needs to be done with. I really just want to move past AFOTA.
I will talk to you guys soon again with the last update being when I complete both these final paths and start to write.
Your support and patience, is appreciated.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes