darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
mnpr002.jpg

Writing begins this Monday.
This will be the most painful update (yet) but, nothing I can do about it. If I handed it over to my writer at this point, his writing would no doubt stick out, so I'll push through one last painful week of writing and done.
I'll update you guys again once I am done writing and begin testing, with a release date.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
mnp026.jpg

This might take a while... Over 900 renders and 21 animations.
940 renders, made the cut (the last count. I discarded over 150), and 21 animations will make it into this update. I may have overdone it just a tad? So, um... Be patient while it gets put together.
I have also had to find a different proofer for this one. Early Access will (hopefully) make its way to the EA tiers by or before the end of this month. Proofreading and full release might take a while.
BR translation is done and is currently going through proofreading by the translator.

EDIT: typo

Last edited:

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Looks like you're using a text mod.
Cool story. Except this is how it looks like, in my game.
Sorry u are right i searched for an Android mod and download the Wills747 Android port from fattrapper
I will test the port from 0011 it's 6.5 not updated but hope legible
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.5 Compressed + IAmAB's WT & Gallery Mod :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
How different is the love and harem route? Since I would usually prefer the harem route, but would I be missing out on anything?

Also is pregnancy on all routes or just some?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
How different is the love and harem route? Since I would usually prefer the harem route, but would I be missing out on anything?

Also is pregnancy on all routes or just some?
All routes. And the Harem/Dom will be more detailed, since those 2 paths will be ongoing, for as long as patrons keep voting/paying for them (demand)

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
"Hey when you gonna update harem route? We don't need love we need sex." Soon if it wins the poll.
Insert let the game begin gif here.

Vote for what to work on next begins now.
Please read before you decide. This poll will be open for as long as I am taking a break. Starting today, until the 5fth of next month, or so.
Choose what will I work on next. I am including FOM because if you vote FOM, I will start working on the first release. But only if the votes for it, are decisive. This is a big step. So, choose wisely.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
So guys, are there any controversial moments in the game? From tags it seems to be a normal game but I've been burned by that.

I also remember wanting to try out the game before, but something stopped me.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yes, there is quite a few
Although I never care about personal tastes or even opinions, when it comes to my game(s). I do care when said opinion is inaccurate. Jessica never dies. So, get the facts straight. As for your love or hatred of things, that's a "you" problem. And that does not concern me.

Last edited:

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
Although I never care about personal tastes or even opinions, when it comes to my game(s). I do care when said opinion is inaccurate. Jessica never dies. So, get the facts straight. As for your love or hatred of things, that's a "you" problem. And that does not concern me.
After reading this reply i shall edit my own comment, I must've misread some stuff previously, So I apologise for that,Also Someone asked if there were any controversies in the game, and what i said were moments that people would find fits this description. I stated my opinion of your game, which i did enjoy btw until that part. So I apologise if i offended you.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Yes, there is quite a few
If it was removed, does that kidnapping and rape happen or was it removed from the story completely? I am confused now.

Thanks for reply.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes