Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
v0.7 was a love remaster.. now 1.0 is again love remaster?
how much remastering can be done..? what about new content on the love path?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
likely best to wait until its completed judging by all the comments here..was going to download it again but i forgot why i stopped playing this a while back
and after reading all the comments yup changed my mind lol wait until its completed IF it makes it

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
likely best to wait until its completed judging by all the comments here..was going to download it again but i forgot why i stopped playing this a while back
and after reading all the comments yup changed my mind lol wait until its completed IF it makes it
i advice u if u plsy this game and want injoy choose the harem path it full adventur and scenes ..the other pathes is just normal to me...and try (the shrink)
i advice u if u plsy this game and want injoy choose the harem path it full adventur and scenes ..the other pathes is just normal to me...and try (the shrink) the same dev but much better story and characters in my openion u will not regret it

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Seriously, no update in the Dom route again? Why did you announce several routes, whom you can only ignore this concept completely?
Seriously. As you can see the votes are fighting for HAREM or SHRiNK. Your personal vote on 95, is not being counted, I'm afraid. In other words, when the people who pay my bills want HAREM or DOM, they'll get it. You can join them or keep waiting here for a free update to complain about. As for why I announced 3 paths... I wanted to. I usually do exactly what I want. Have a great weekend.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
looking at comments since new update dropped it looks like yet another redo of old content but none new.
if so then thats twice in a row it has failed to progress and quite a few times over whole production. so glad i held off with funding this one.
Please keep holding off, I really could do without your funding. But, do know that you are wrong about one thing. It did progress all the way to the end of love, you know, with 1.0 while you were busy not funding it :) Bye now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
To avoid any further confusion, for those who are clearly confused and pulling facts out of their rear-end, literally... 1.0 is the progress of the love path and completion. This was not a remaster. So please, quit making assumptions. It's confusing the hell out of people.
For those who enjoy Fem-dom... Harem has a path for that already, and it will continue on the next update. Why not dom man?!! Because patrons voted for something else. Once this something else has won the vote, whatever was #2 comes next.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Please keep holding off, I really could do without your funding. But, do know that you are wrong about one thing. It did progress all the way to the end of love, you know, with 1.0 while you were busy not funding it :) Bye now.
hello the best hop u r ok today ? i wish if u can tell me wich path u update now in this one becouse some people say love and some people say dom and u say harem ??? im kinda lost ..wich one i will go for now ?? honesty yes i wish its harem or the shrink they r the best

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
To avoid any further confusion, for those who are clearly confused and pulling facts out of their rear-end, literally... 1.0 is the progress of the love path and completion. This was not a remaster. So please, quit making assumptions. It's confusing the hell out of people.
For those who enjoy Fem-dom... Harem has a path for that already, and it will continue on the next update. Why not dom man?!! Because patrons voted for something else. Once this something else has won the vote, whatever was #2 comes next.
i realy told them there is new contents its not just remaster ..its clear to me i just comfused about the path update

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Xunerth in each path (love / harem / dom), the story change, you find the same characters, but the interaction between each other change, as well as the plot

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Man the mass of crybabies on here must make it fucking annoying for any dev who wants to interact with the F95 community. Fuck me.
Nothing like having your hard work appreciated by people complaining before they even know what exactly you did in the current version.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes