Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
yes u can make relation with here and fuck her and make her pregnant also if u want ..later in the story in harem for now
For now I'm playing love route. But I'm gonna play the harem route after that. :D
Thanks.

Reactions: hamod

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yes. On love route you can have aiko in mini-harem ending.
Oh, that's cool. Because so far I see that she does something with Rob.
Maybe only they talking about ''dating''.. but I don't know if it's serious or just joking. :LOL:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
For now I'm playing love route. But I'm gonna play the harem route after that. :D
Thanks.
ohh man in harem u will injoy alot im sure ..for me harem path is the best of the other 2 for now ..i didnt try the update yet ,,but u have to try it ..for me the harem path is the real game of alison...my oppenion only

Reactions: NeedAGirlFriend

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I have a question.
Haven't played harem/dom route yet. Can we have relationship with Aiko (shadow) on harem/dom route? (and even have sex with her?) :unsure:

On Love route, I don't know if it's possible to be in relationship with Aiko. I know that Alison/Melissa are possible, now I think Jessica is too.
Aiko is also available in love (Mini-harem) as for the other paths, the answer is yes. You already can bang bad-girl Aiko in both dom and Harem.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
What are the differences between the Dom and Harem paths (besides renders exclusive to each)? Does the Dom path only end up with one girl? I can kind of see things as being either Love or Love/Harem or Dom/Harem (I'd say more often than not the Dom paths usually end up with a harem).

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I loved Alison that rescued mc while he was shot and took refuge in the futa's home. This one gives me a childish vibe and some body parts are now way out of proportion.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
What are the differences between the Dom and Harem paths (besides renders exclusive to each)? Does the Dom path only end up with one girl? I can kind of see things as being either Love or Love/Harem or Dom/Harem (I'd say more often than not the Dom paths usually end up with a harem).
harem is not serius relation u can go around playing and fucking all the girls even they all know it not hurt feeling or cheating kinda playboy style...dom is like u r the man of the house and u r the boss what u ask she is obediant (like hey remove ur clothes i want fuck or else im gona kick u out...and she is like ok sir)

BigRed81Yup

Dec 5, 2020
Just started this today, and 2 things REALLY stuck out to me.
1) MC is 18 y/o according to the Bio, but was a military veteran (assuming 4 years service) and also a cop for 5 years before the prologue? So he went into the military at 9?
2) Melissa is Sage (from BaDIK) with smaller boobs. AFAIK Dr. Pinkcake uses original models for his girls, so it leaves a chicken and the egg scenario as to who used what assets. But either way, it's going to very tough for me to differentiate her from Sage personally.
Other than that, I'm enjoying it so far and can see me powering thru a playthrough fairly quickly.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The New MC model looks better, used to look like he sold weed to high schoolers. Allison Is still ridiculously shaped, I seem to recall in the beginning she was less exaggerated.
i like the chubby short heir Allison more sexy and realestic than the skinny long heir Allison ...i think the old one is the long heir one

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
harem route, characters have personalities, there are 10 times more sex scenes than in love path, in both dom and harem characters look nothing like in love route, each path characters look different which is genius, i wish other games followed this, plot seems to be slightly better in harem than the other two routes, alison's AI personality is a killer , basically its better

Reactions: jaredh72

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Wow! what an ending!
So far I've just finished with Alison/Alice ending.

The route, which I was expecting would be only Alison/Alice solo.. developed that we had our own harem! :love:
Evil Alice (Angel) I loved her straight away. She stood out from the rest with her feisty personality, haha.
Alison's mother is alive, and damn.. when she's angry, she's super evil. :LOL:
These three assholes got what they deserved. Finally.

The only thing I missed in Alison route was that MC spent very little time with little cutie Maria. She is so sweet..:love:

Now I play from the beginning, but with Melissa route. And if this is possible, then with Jessica too.

Thanks for this great update! and for the memories of Alison after the ending scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valeck and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wow! what an ending!
So far I've just finished with Alison/Alice ending.

The route, which I was expecting would be only Alison/Alice solo.. developed that we had our own harem! :love:
Evil Alice (Angel) I loved her straight away. She stood out from the rest with her feisty personality, haha.
Alison's mother is alive, and damn.. when she's angry, she's super evil. :LOL:
These three assholes got what they deserved. Finally.

The only thing I missed in Alison route was that MC spent very little time with little cutie Maria. She is so sweet..:love:

Now I play from the beginning, but with Melissa's route. And if this is possible, then with Jessica too.

Thanks for this great update! and for the memories of Alison after the ending scene.
I'm really happy to see someone being genuinely nice for a change. It is... Refreshing. On a personal level, I could have done so much more... But, with only 3 months of work in it, I did the best that I could in the given time. I worked on this update 7 days a week 12+ hours a day with a single GPU. So, I'm really happy to know that despite having to force myself to end it, you still found joy in playing it. Thank you. However... Now, I must crush your hopes and say that there is no Solo Jessica path.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
damn, i cant open the compressed mac version :cry: there's always a problem if the file is .7z and not .zip

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm really happy to see someone being genuinely nice for a change. It is... Refreshing. On a personal level, I could have done so much more... But, with only 3 months of work in it, I did the best that I could in the given time. I worked on this update 7 days a week 12+ hours a day with a single GPU. So, I'm really happy to know that despite having to force myself to end it, you still found joy in playing it. Thank you. However... Now, I must crush your hopes and say that there is no Solo Jessica path.
I just noticed. We can only be in the mini-harem with her. It's a pity, but I have to be happy with what we already have. :D

People will always whine, don't worry about them. ;)
Some people don't understand that Dev is also a human and not a machine. Creating a game like this takes time.
I don't even know why they are complaining. Since the ending is great. And that's not even one ending.. but Alison/Melissa/Mini-harem. :love: So it's good we got all three endings right away.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes