• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
When i Choose this option Capture.PNG ,renders don't change at all and there is no animation.
Is this a bug and is there a way to fix it?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Isn't it the same mc though? It doesn't make sense
Similar, not same, see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think of them as three sides of a coin. :ROFLMAO:

Once you realize that it's not three different paths through the same story but three different stories to being with, it makes a lot of sense. You may see people sharing names or looks between game modes, but their character and/or traits may vary widely. Some characters are also exclusive to certain modes (like the trans babes, for instance). So you have the canonical lovey-doveys storyline accompanied by two spicy what-ifs: one for the ones who'd rather have played Pokemon to begin with, and the other for the fine folks itching to be called dungeon master but not being much into tabletop themselves… And that pretty much covers it.

Reactions: Dalish

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Similar, not same, see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think of them as three sides of a coin. :ROFLMAO:

Once you realize that it's not three different paths through the same story but three different stories to being with, it makes a lot of sense. You may see people sharing names or looks between game modes, but their character and/or traits may vary widely. Some characters are also exclusive to certain modes (like the trans babes, for instance). So you have the canonical lovey-doveys storyline accompanied by two spicy what-ifs: one for the ones who'd rather have played Pokemon to begin with, and the other for the fine folks itching to be called dungeon master but not being much into tabletop themselves… And that pretty much covers it.
I see now thanks

Reactions: Dalish

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I decided to give it a go at the game again and started from the beginning and saw the new renders look more improved but then it went back to the same render as before. Is the dev going to redo the whole game or just some parts? Also i was using the walkthrough mode and in the love route says like I could have multiples love interest beside Allison but how many of them ? Or I should just go the harem route if I want most of the girls.

Anyways good luck to the dev I like the new changes to the prologue and the animations look way better.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I decided to give it a go at the game again and started from the beginning and saw the new renders look more improved but then it went back to the same render as before. Is the dev going to redo the whole game or just some parts? Also i was using the walkthrough mode and in the love route says like I could have multiples love interest beside Allison but how many of them ? Or I should just go the harem route if I want most of the girls.

Anyways good luck to the dev I like the new changes to the prologue and the animations look way better.
The number of girls in the six possible endings to the love route (three paths, all with optional pregnancy endings) vary quite a bit (see this post for details). Do take note that while the harem route will let you get most of the girls, 'the girls' won't exactly be the same as in the love route (see this post for some more details). Just a heads-up.

Reactions: Lokitox8

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I liked the love path.
But the fact that they are running from the "Higher ups" is inconclusive.
It can't end that way. They must be found and eliminated even if it leads to the President.
The disposal of the bad guys happened too quickly.
Why give 2 choices leading to the same outcome?
Clearly he didn't know his creations well enough.
I would have installed a fail safe detonation device with a portable remote control.
Clearly he was not evil enough, not to mention he didn't kill Sophia when he had the chance.
The Harem path was good but short.
To me that is the best path, but man was it short.
Plus we still have to hunt down the sniper that killed MC's friend.
The BDSM path, was too tame.
I hardly know why that was even there.
BDSM is supposed to be hardcore extreme.
It was missing a lot, that's for sure.
I hope there's more to come in every path, the Harem path specially.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes