darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
This update is about Love route ?
is it just me or nothing change? I mean I loaded my save and its finished quickly?
Yes it's love route. If it's other route, it end.
Hi there, I'm new in this thread and I've never tried this game before.
I've read the futa/trans content is avoidable but let me ask a question first, is the futa character this redhead chick?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
is it just me or nothing change? I mean I loaded my save and its finished quickly?
try scrolling up before click next, you may have saved in the bad spot? Or better yet just start from an older save... Maybe skip to the latest update from the three choice menu? Idk why it is happening tbh. I looked at the script, tested my own saves and only a few people seem to be having this issue. Did you download a fresh copy, or did you paste over a previous one?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
WWI and WWII were fought for different reasons. WWII was largely fought because of the results of WWI. My reasons are the same, just separated by time.
OK next time quote your previous comment because I'm too lazy to dig through it.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Hi there, I'm new in this thread and I've never tried this game before.
I've read the futa/trans content is avoidable but let me ask a question first, is the futa character this redhead chick?
No. Definitely not.
Only trans content is with Tiffa on the dom-obedience route
Check the walkthrough if you're interested in it :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
There are some bugs in the shopping.rpyc code where he is using 'dissolve(.5)'. This should either just be 'dissolve' or 'Dissolve(0.5)'. I unrenned and decompiled and was able to fix it. The corrected file is attached. (Hopefully this is ok to post in here, if not mods please delete).
Don't give a crap if it's fixed tomorrow! According to dev.
I'm playing tonight!
Where do I put the fix?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
He was referring to the walkthrough "if interested" not the trans :)
Oh, I see. My bad...

Sorry, McWoodz used this smily " :sneaky: " and that's why I thought he was hinting at being interested in the futa character :WeSmart:.
But now I checked it and realized he used it because he made the walkthrough.
The trans babes are Emily in the
and Tiffa on the

But they're gorgeous! :love:
That Tiffa is truly gorgeous, but dicks are not my thing. Unfortunately I'll have to pass on her.
Thank you!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Don't give a crap if it's fixed tomorrow! According to dev.
I'm playing tonight!
Where do I put the fix?
The dev doesn't give a crap about where you put the fix, he could name a few places. But, for politeness' sake and to answer your question, it goes in the game folder "game" if you unren the build since this is an rpy vs rpa currently. It's a very minor thing that will not get fixed until the next update. Simply clicking ignore fixes itself. Not going to make people redownload 4GB over a single hiccup.

Reactions: Norbertossauro

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The trans babes are Emily in the
and Tiffa on the

But they're gorgeous! :love:
yeah, I'd have a "hard" time choosing... I think I'll go ahead and mix white and dark chocolate together this one time. Why choose.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
The dev doesn't give a crap about where you put the fix, he could name a few places. But, for politeness' sake and to answer your question, it goes in the game folder "game" if you unren the build since this is an rpy vs rpa currently. It's a very minor thing that will not get fixed until the next update. Simply clicking ignore fixes itself. Not going to make people redownload 4GB over a single hiccup.
Never meant to offend you in any way, though it'd be interesting to hear where else you'd like to put the fix!

I aimed at the fixer but ended up in the penthouse.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Never meant to offend you in any way, though it'd be interesting to hear where else you'd like to put the fix!

I aimed at the fixer but ended up in the penthouse.
Well, it's "usually" tight. If this answers your question, then we are on the path to great success, much friendship ahead. And I wasn't offended, I was just replying in kind I suppose.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes