Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
well there aren't that much more femmes so can't gather bigger.
Counting only the ones you get to meet face to face in the love's routes present and that you either know already or learn the name of (and don't name yourself): Lin, Michelle, Caroline, Genevieve, Emily (and yes, we are definitely counting that cutie), Haruko, Misako, and Sophia. That's one and a half additional mini harems right there. :geek:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Only true for harem route as far as I know (see post by darth_hiruma as well as page 5 of the walkthrough).
Edit: ninja'd by the sith lord themselves.
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
well there aren't that much more femmes so can't gather bigger.
Well as hordragg said, there are many girl who aren't in mini harem in love route. But in harem route you get Alison, Alice, Mel, Shadow, Jess (when she show up), Ava, Genevieve, Nadia, Winter, Maria, etc. (I might forgot some) Basically almost all female you meet in harem route, you can fuck them.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Well as hordragg said, there are many girl who aren't in mini harem in love route. But in harem route you get Alison, Alice, Mel, Shadow, Jess (when she show up), Ava, Genevieve, Nadia, Winter, Maria, etc. (I might forgot some) Basically almost all female you meet in harem route, you can fuck them.
As it should be ;)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The ending path names for the romance route are so misleading LOL. As it turns out, the “Alison only” path has the biggest harem, and both Melissa and “mini-harem” are tied for least number of girls, at two each. For real, they should be called “Alison (cyborg harem)”, “Melissa”, and “Shadow”. XD

Not a big deal at all, but it made me laugh.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The ending path names for the romance route are so misleading LOL. As it turns out, the “Alison only” path has the biggest harem, and both Melissa and “mini-harem” are tied for least number of girls, at two each. For real, they should be called “Alison (cyborg harem)”, “Melissa”, and “Shadow”. XD

Not a big deal at all, but it made me laugh.
Well, your count is off a tad but other than that your point is a valid one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Well, your count is off a tad but other than that your point is a valid one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whoops, my bad. I must’ve gone through the text a little too fast, but since you don’t have a sex scene and only two of them are visibly pregnant, as you pointed out, I thought only Shadow and Jessica were romantically involved with MC. It’s also a bit of a letdown that you don’t really “choose” the girls in this route so much as you’re given them if you abstain from all the others, so you just end up with fewer sex scenes in total, and not as many interactions with the girls themselves (unless you cheat).

Nice PFP btw.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Whoops, my bad. I must’ve gone through the text a little too fast, but since you don’t have a sex scene and only two of them are visibly pregnant, as you pointed out, I thought only Shadow and Jessica were romantically involved with MC. It’s also a bit of a letdown that you don’t really “choose” the girls in this route so much as you’re given them if you abstain from all the others, so you just end up with fewer sex scenes in total, and not as many interactions with the girls themselves (unless you cheat).

Nice PFP btw.
I thought it quite clever actually. While one only gets to choose between Alice, Alison, and Melissa, staying undecided leads to an interesting conundrum once Jessica gets thrown (back) into the mix. Because the MC now obsesses over the fact that picking one over the others will break the latter. The solution to his self-destructive behaviour as proposed by Alice (or was it Alison?) is taking away the need to choose in the first place. Which is an interesting turn of events for those players, who were unable to chose a girl yet – ether because they couldn't decide between them or felt like missing out. So, it's a win–win, really. :giggle:

And thanks. Cum-addicted alien lifeforms are is the best. :love:

• Thinking Face

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
well we gotta think mc's health too, satisfying 6 women could be hazardous to his health.
hello bro ..i wanted to ask ..is the love route is already completed ? becouse i just finnished the love route now and its look like to be continue ..and i think it stoped at the same place when i stoped the last time i played ?????

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes