OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I just tried the vn for the first time, I must say that it intrigued me until a certain moment, to be more specific until the novel gives that paranormal turn - in my opinion totally unnecessary. -
Good luck with the project!
Not sure I understand you on the unnecessary unless of course, you meant in your opinion. In which case, I'm sorry the story did not turn out to be to your liking. And thanks.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
speaking of butts..butt-sex..will need two additional dames..one on either side of our sweet Alison..holding her cheeks o'plenty apart to facilitate entry better...the stuff i picture in my head..geeez..

Reactions: quinfax

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'd say some of the best things come from doing what you're not supposed to do. :cool:

Seriously can't get over that new girl though, those thighs and that butt! :eek:
You mean Nadia? heh, you best prepare to wanna lose to her. When she does become a "problem" it'll be almost an entire update focused on you trying to find a way to "catch her." So grab that lube and those pokeyballz and get ready soon.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
speaking of butts..butt-sex..will need two additional dames..one on either side of our sweet Alison..holding her cheeks o'plenty apart to facilitate entry better...the stuff i picture in my head..geeez..
You scared to go it alone eh? Don't blame ya, before you know it she may decide to squeeze and break it in...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You scared to go it alone eh? Don't blame ya, before you know it she may decide to squeeze and break it in...
nothing scares me(except furries) having two more dames along to assist is just called smart planning..and FUN :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Fun catching up on 5 pages of blabber. Plus, OMV no longer has to produce an update, since he spoiled half his renders in this thread.

Reactions: Moria

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Fun catching up on 5 pages of blabber. Plus, OMV no longer has to produce an update, since he spoiled half his renders in this thread.
Haha, funny guy! try more like less than 5% of his renders.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Quick Update: I'm currently as we speak working on my very first successful animation (or so I'd like to think.) If it comes out as good as I think it is, it will be included with this coming update. Now on the update for 0.3.5. Work is going well if everything stays smooth as it is, I should be releasing the first build for top tier patron(s) a week from now. Now I know you all miss the girls, so here is a quick fix until then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
HAHAHA. Accurate AF!
i looked at their expressions..cutie on the left is looking askew..so yup..thats what she noticed...middle hottie has that look on her face that says EXACTLY that..and right side goddess has a semi-angry look about her that says what i put there...Rob can write!!..now..if only a programmer and artist would come along and do my story(which i have mostly worked out) :p

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
afota-fan.gif afota-fan2.gif

link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/274369_afota-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/286850_afota-fan2.gif