The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay so

1. I love this game
2. For the love of the gods, dont kill Melissa. She is so fucking perfect. <3. (And she cant die a technical virgin!)
3. Will we have Shadow and others for the harem route? Love all these girls, Caroline and Willow too, want to have some naughty fun with them.
4. Moooooore stockings/nylons/hosiery. I love that you are able to render them as so many games fuck up the feet for some reason. Love Melissa and Alison's outfits in the Harem Route for the love of gods more thigh highs/pantyhose.
5. Will NTR be avoidable? I see lots of drops in this thread for upcoming characters like Genevieve being taken by Eric von douche and I want to be able to save her before the bad stuff/rescue the ladies. dont care if its there for those who like it, i just want to be able to avoid it. (thank you for not raping Melissa!)
6. Love the different hairstyles for the different routes.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay so

1. I love this game
2. For the love of the gods, don't kill Melissa. She is so fucking perfect. <3. (And she cant die a technical virgin!)
3. Will we have Shadow and others for the harem route? Love all these girls, Caroline and Willow too, want to have some naughty fun with them.
4. Moooooore stockings/nylons/hosiery. I love that you are able to render them as so many games fuck up the feet for some reason. Love Melissa and Alison's outfits in the Harem Route for the love of gods more thigh highs/pantyhose.
5. Will NTR be avoidable? I see lots of drops in this thread for upcoming characters like Genevieve being taken by Eric von douche and I want to be able to save her before the bad stuff/rescue the ladies. dont care if its there for those who like it, i just want to be able to avoid it. (thank you for not raping Melissa!)
6. Love the different hairstyles for the different routes.
I fuck up the feet? Well as many are aware this is my very first project and I am learning with each passing day. So here is a spoiler of the upcoming update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to answer your questions.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention Melissa. I'm sorry guys, but some characters just have to go. It's their time you know? Now did Melissa live or die? Well sadly that's one thing I can't answer until 0.3.5 which is only days away from patron release is out ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
First, I think he was saying that you DON'T screw up the feet, so your reading skills are weak, young padawan.

Second, Sh'yeah, like you'd lose Melissa. And 3/4 of your supporters with her! You mercenary bastard, you wouldn't do that. Well, unless you were secretly spawn of the devil masquerading as a mercenary bastard...

...gang! Go grab Melissa quickly before devil dev does something nasty!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
First, I think he was saying that you DON'T screw up the feet, so your reading skills are weak, young padawan.

Second, Sh'yeah, like you'd lose Melissa. And 3/4 of your supporters with her! You mercenary bastard, you wouldn't do that. Well, unless you were secretly spawn of the devil masquerading as a mercenary bastard...

...gang! Go grab Melissa quickly before devil dev does something nasty!
You're probably right there. I'm so busy rn, I couldn't even read a label that says do not drink. Not unless it was attached to one of the girls' butts. And to put an end to the painful jokes at the expense of those who love Melissa.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Except he keeps leaving his opened renders out in the air instead of sealed in the fridge. Spoilage galore!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Agree. Listen to the Rob, he will never steer you wrong.

Well mostly never. I mean sometimes. Occasionally. Okay, this one time.
And here I thought the "spoiler" tag existed for a reason. I don't recall forcing you two to click on it ;) But yes I do believe it's time I get a better fridge and keep the renders from spoiling. I'll try to do better in that department from now on.

Reactions: Valtyr37 and Moria

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yup, as other's have stated I was praising on the feet of your models, specifically the nylon/stocking feet looked great and not fucked up.

I've found in a majority of games I've played, stockings/pantyhose end at the ankles of models due to creators not being able to have the feet in nylons look right so they just leave them uncovered. I'm not a foot fetishist, just a nylon/stocking/pantyhose fetishist for my ladies, so this always bothered the crap out of me. Having played the harem route you get this right and thank you for that! Also for the high on the thigh stockings (Thigh highs > Knee highs). <3

I personally like the story so far and the suspense is fantastic, feel free to keep spoilers back, trust me, anyone who's played the current build will be back with each update! Though I personally love the preview renders for new characters, builds the anticipation. (though thank you for the Melissa spoiler, she really is the best!)

As for being unable to save some of the girls before bad things happen to them I understand that, especially if the MC hasn't met them yet. Rescuing a beautifully broken girl and helping her come back from the edge is rewarding as hell. I mean, that's basically Alison sans full penetration. lol. I am A-okay putting in the work for girls in the harem. Alison, Melissa, Shadow, Caroline, Willow, and i'm sure Genevieve will be well worth the effort. I also absolutely adore how shadow always looks mildly outraged at Alison and her big ass. Love Aiko to death.

Cannot wait for animated sex scenes, I need to see what income i can spare for your patreon.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Quick Update: So for those of you who can't read my patron posts since you are not patrons... Here is a quick update.
Fixed and included the "walking" animation for Alison which was included as an easter egg inside the game folder the last update.
Added a second animation to the game (wait and see.) Completed love path in its entirety, and I am nearly done with Harem path as well. Will be releasing this update as per usual, patrons only first, likely by the end of this day. There will however be early access in effect once this has been released for certain tiers. *Hint hint*

And finally to answer the question "When" It'll be released here sometime next month unless someone leaks it. You know there's a fat chance of that happening since I initially release it only to top tiers, so don't expect anything until April-ish. Talk soon.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yup, as other's have stated I was praising on the feet of your models, specifically the nylon/stocking feet looked great and not fucked up.

I've found in a majority of games I've played, stockings/pantyhose end at the ankles of models due to creators not being able to have the feet in nylons look right so they just leave them uncovered. I'm not a foot fetishist, just a nylon/stocking/pantyhose fetishist for my ladies, so this always bothered the crap out of me. Having played the harem route you get this right and thank you for that! Also for the high on the thigh stockings (Thigh highs > Knee highs). <3

I personally like the story so far and the suspense is fantastic, feel free to keep spoilers back, trust me, anyone who's played the current build will be back with each update! Though I personally love the preview renders for new characters, builds the anticipation. (though thank you for the Melissa spoiler, she really is the best!)

As for being unable to save some of the girls before bad things happen to them I understand that, especially if the MC hasn't met them yet. Rescuing a beautifully broken girl and helping her come back from the edge is rewarding as hell. I mean, that's basically Alison sans full penetration. lol. I am A-okay putting in the work for girls in the harem. Alison, Melissa, Shadow, Caroline, Willow, and i'm sure Genevieve will be well worth the effort. I also absolutely adore how shadow always looks mildly outraged at Alison and her big ass. Love Aiko to death.

Cannot wait for animated sex scenes, I need to see what income i can spare for your patreon.
Allow me to start by saying thank you for your kind words. I have been really busy these last few days so I've had very little time to socialize here. I am very happy to hear that you like the game so far. And I hope that I can continue to deliver satisfactory results. I'll do my best, and your support on the project would be greatly appreciated. I am still stuck at 25 patrons.

PS: Sex animations is where most of my money has gone ;) So once sex becomes a thing. I will make sure that there is at least one new one with each update as a minimum.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes