OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Besides tats, any piercings?
Work in progress. Trying to decide where it will go and if it will stay. In other words, they can be an absolute pain. Was thinking a piercing on belly or V spot, but can't promise anything until I find the one that won't make me readjust it for every single pose. I have enough work as is :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Not really a spoiler, just showing off some of the tats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And please don't ask me what's a naked girl doing in the middle of the forest. I'm not a forest elf, but I'm sure she is looking to mate.
geezuz h keerist :O holy second puberty happening as we speak...humminahumminahummina...

Reactions: OneManVN

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Not really a spoiler, just showing off some of the tats.
And please don't ask me what's a naked girl doing in the middle of the forest. I'm not a forest elf, but I'm sure she is looking to mate.
Sweet mother of god, I'm not usually one for femdom, but she can do whatever she wants to me! :love:

Reactions: OneManVN
Nov 9, 2018
Work in progress. Trying to decide where it will go and if it will stay. In other words, they can be an absolute pain. Was thinking a piercing on belly or V spot, but can't promise anything until I find the one that won't make me readjust it for every single pose. I have enough work as is :)
Maybe a clit piercing?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe a clit piercing?
That's what I meant by V box. her Veeeeegaina. And yes, I think that may be the right spot, just don't get excited about it. To get to it you will first have to get through her. She is going to be one of the strongest characters when it comes to willpower and physical strength, so good luck seeing it!

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
On and off, but nothing has been as dark as the prologue since. Will, that change? Can't tell you, it would be a massive spoiler.
which means yes darker times are coming ( maybe based on choices made )

It wouldn't be a spoiler if the answer was No, you can't simply spoil what will NOT come LOL

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
ya really need to change your name to "OneManBootyFactory"
us Canucks really love the ample buttocks :p
Been thinking about that tbh. Maybe to BootyManVN. I can't help myself, they just happen to fall in my hands that way.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
which means yes darker times are coming ( maybe based on choices made )

It wouldn't be a spoiler if the answer was No, you can't simply spoil what will NOT come LOL
If you say so :) In my opinion revealing anything that may or may not happen in a work in progress story/game is considered a spoiler.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I researched, there are actually 12 different Veeeeeegaina piercings for you to choose from :D(y):devilish:
Haha, not to worry. I may not know how to pierce a Veejayjay, but I have had some first-hand experience with some. I'll find her digital right spot eventually.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Starting this update coming up I'll be trying something new on love path(Still experimental for me.) Adding points, in short things you say and or do from now on will matter. I know that many of you expect these things to be standard in a game, but please don't forget I am still very new at this. So introducing variables on top of my job, and working on this project among 50 other things in my daily life is totally not something I need right now. However seeing as Alison is the star of love path, it's safe to say she deserves nothing but the best. Make the right choice!

Reactions: ive_got-problems

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I just tried the vn for the first time, I must say that it intrigued me until a certain moment, to be more specific until the novel gives that paranormal turn - in my opinion totally unnecessary. -
Good luck with the project!

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes