Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
just finished version 3.2
overall I find the story interesting and I look forward to see how the dev progresses with it.
the only negative feedback I have at the moment is the repeating parts...
first we saw Melisa beat up Ronny then right after we see THE SAME THING AGAIN with a few comments thrown by Michael and Alison in between the story telling, then the exact same training scenes with Alison learning to defend herself(this was a short repeat so no biggie but also not needed)..
to me it just felt like the dev was lacking content and decided to added them to make the content look bigger or just waste our time.
in my opinion it would be better to just have a black screen with the writing "a while later" or anything of the sort.
I really did enjoy the game and I hope this wont be something the dev uses in the future.

also at the hospital regardless of if Michael turns to look at naked Alison or not the scene changed to something from the room mate/harem path at the grocery store events while in version 3.1 Michael was just staring at the hospital wall while having his thoughts so I assume its not supposed to be there

and near the end of the harem path if you forgive Melissa and don't skip the scene then when it gets back to after the skipped scenes there is a bit of a mismatch going on... first off Melissa should be naked and it shows the background pic from the choice screen of to forgive her or not and he is talking about taking her keys again which if you didn't skip and forgave her Michael should have already taken.

not sure if its a glitch for me or if u just prepared the Alison walk animation and didn't implement it into the current version but I don't think I saw that animation during my gameplay.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the different paths lead to completely different scenes right after the making the choice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
just finished version 3.2
overall I find the story interesting and I look forward to see how the dev progresses with it.
the only negative feedback I have at the moment is the repeating parts...
first we saw Melisa beat up Ronny then right after we see THE SAME THING AGAIN with a few comments thrown by Michael and Alison in between the story telling, then the exact same training scenes with Alison learning to defend herself(this was a short repeat so no biggie but also not needed)..
to me it just felt like the dev was lacking content and decided to added them to make the content look bigger or just waste our time.
in my opinion it would be better to just have a black screen with the writing "a while later" or anything of the sort.
I really did enjoy the game and I hope this wont be something the dev uses in the future.

also at the hospital regardless of if Michael turns to look at naked Alison or not the scene changed to something from the room mate/harem path at the grocery store events while in version 3.1 Michael was just staring at the hospital wall while having his thoughts so I assume its not supposed to be there

and near the end of the harem path if you forgive Melissa and don't skip the scene then when it gets back to after the skipped scenes there is a bit of a mismatch going on... first off Melissa should be naked and it shows the background pic from the choice screen of to forgive her or not and he is talking about taking her keys again which if you didn't skip and forgave her Michael should have already taken.

not sure if its a glitch for me or if u just prepared the Alison walk animation and didn't implement it into the current version but I don't think I saw that animation during my gameplay.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the different paths lead to completely different scenes right after making the choice

I uploaded a patch for the issues, and whatever was left unfixed is fixed with next build. Walk animation was only a test, it was more like a hidden "secret" wanted to see just how many people notice it. So far I only recall you and someone I actually did point it out too. As far as the "repeat" you and everyone else are entitled to your opinions. As far as I'm concerned the two scenes differed enough and were used as storytelling for Michael and Alison's sake.

Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I uploaded a patch for the issues, and whatever was left unfixed is fixed with next build. Walk animation was only a test, it was more like a hidden "secret" wanted to see just how many people notice it. So far I only recall you and someone I actually did point it out too. As far as the "repeat" you and everyone else are entitled to your opinions. As far as I'm concerned the two scenes differed enough and were used as storytelling for Michael and Alison's sake.
you could say I noticed due to my routine.. after I finish a game I usually go and delete everything except the save folder until the next update and when I saw 2 movie files in the game folder just had to check them out haha.

looking forward to the next update and defo looking forward to more animations in the future since ur testing it out ^^

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I love this game I love the story idea about him being ex special forces and can't what for the update wish did it on Android hehehe
I believe there is an android build. Someone was kind enough to make one. Just look a few pages back and you should be able to find it.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@Moria You better put on that superhero suit. This girl is going to need some saving sometime real soon.
Took me two days to finally get her as I wanted, but I think it was worth it. Say hello to the gorgeous Genevieve.

Please keep in mind that I am obsessed with quality and improving on my work. In other words, this is work in progress and these were just some quick 10-15 minutes renders to test skin. The only final thing so far is Body shape (Apple bottom) and 90% on the skin. Not 100% yet since I'm still trying some things.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
@Moria You better put on that superhero suit. This girl is going to need some saving sometime real soon.
Took me two days to finally get her as I wanted, but I think it was worth it. Say hello to the gorgeous Genevieve.

Please keep in mind that I am obsessed with quality and improving on my work. In other words, this is work in progress and these were just some quick 10-15 minutes renders to test skin. The only final thing so far is Body shape (Apple bottom) and 90% on the skin. Not 100% yet since I'm still trying some things.
She looks great, I love me a short haired big booty girl (ALISON *cough*). But what's really on my mind here, is why does she keep her bed outside?! haha

Can't wait to see what you do with her!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
She looks great, I love me a short haired big booty girl (ALISON *cough*). But what's really on my mind here, is why does she keep her bed outside?! haha

Can't wait to see what you do with her!
The bed is outside in the middle of a forest... she was uh waiting for you no doubt. Duh! On a real note, they were as I stated above. Just test scenes used a clear/bright background area for lighting. And I agree her booty is really something else, and I can't wait to get her in the game soon.
The worse part of this job is? Looking at those apple bottoms all f**^&^ day long can be painful.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Good news and bad news. The good news is, I finally got my hands on some of the things people have been asking for as well as Further improved Alison. And Well see for yourself.
The bad news is Alison is understandably angry, I may have placed my hands once or twice in the wrong places while adding the uh hair down there. I promised her a raise for next month however so we should be good.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
The bed is outside in the middle of a forest... she was uh waiting for you no doubt. Duh! On a real note, they were as I stated above. Just test scenes used a clear/bright background area for lighting. And I agree her booty is really something else, and I can't wait to get her in the game soon.
The worse part of this job is? Looking at those apple bottoms all f**^&^ day long can be painful.
It's certainly a tough job, but someone has to do it haha. Still though, she does look great!

Good news and bad news. The good news is, I finally got my hands on some of the things people have been asking for as well as Further improved Alison. And Well see for yourself.
The bad news is Alison is understandably angry, I may have placed my hands once or twice in the wrong places while adding the uh hair down there. I promised her a raise for next month however so we should be good.
I'll take Alison any way I can get her, but I prefer her hairless down there. Personal preference though. Looks great as usual otherwise, hope she's not mad at me! :eek:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's certainly a tough job, but someone has to do it haha. Still though, she does look great!

I'll take Alison any way I can get her, but I prefer her hairless down there. Personal preference though. Looks great as usual otherwise, hope she's not mad at me! :eek:
I like to slide during my landings as well so no worries Alison is staying the way she is. Was just using her to show the Z brushed painful days of work improving her and the hair two in one deal.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I like to slide during my landings as well so no worries Alison is staying the way she is. Was just using her to show the Z brushed painful days of work improving her and the hair two in one deal.
Awesome! Wouldn't change her for anything!

Its official, Genevieve will make her first appearance in harem mode
and you can rescue her in Love path first since we are a day ahead in that path.
I see you're giving me more reasons to have a harem and love path save. Love path will of course by my main though :cool:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So I had the weekend off for a change, and I managed to spend it doing something like really fun... Turned this
Into this...
Once you're done staring at the rear gate breach that's about to happen, you will likely notice the huge difference in skin tone, detail and of course the HD details on the Genevieve I am going to be using for 0.3.5 Although this is great for quality, it also means longer render times. So it's done when it's done.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
There's certainly not a lot unchanged after the makeover.
But Quality is Quality, accept no substitutes.
Couldn't agree more.
And this is the redone pose with the new skin and modified model/hair etc.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Know your place, worm! Meet Nadia -
She is already part of the upcoming Harem update. Do yourself a favor and behave, or she will crush you with her comically oversized ass. Unless of course, you're into being dominated, in which case please do resist and disobey.

There was a minor setback, my PSU was dying, had it replaced quickly enough so the update is still scheduled for mid-March at the latest.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes