ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Know your place, worm! Meet Nadia -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is already part of the upcoming Harem update. Do yourself a favor and behave, or she will crush you with her comically oversized ass. Unless of course, you're into being dominated, in which case please do resist and disobey.

There was a minor setback, my PSU was dying, had it replaced quickly enough so the update is still scheduled for mid-March at the latest.
you just made @Avaron1974 squeal and soil her jodhpurs....i do hope she is a boinkable entity :p

Reactions: Fundo

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
you just made @Avaron1974 squeal and soil her jodhpurs....i do hope she is a boinkable entity :p
You bet! She will be boinkable in Harem and a FemDom. Just be warned though, she will not be the scared innocent little girl. She is crazy strong, and she is a little bit psycho, just a little... Can't go into more details since she is going to be a constant nuisance to MC from this update on.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You bet! She will be boinkable in Harem and a FemDom. Just be warned though, she will not be the scared innocent little girl. she is crazy strong, and she is a little bit psycho, just a little... Can't go into more details since she is going to be a constant nuisance to MC from this update on.
Strong and dominant is kind of a requirement.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Strong and dominant is kind of a requirement.
Absolutely. I'm blessed with a very uh educated (perverted.) Healthy I mean. Mind, so leave it to me. She won't be liked by everyone but IDC. There are many other girls they can choose from. Nadia will be pure FemDom, and people can choose to skip right over it when the time comes.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
She your type is she? Do tell then, now is your chance to spill! I'm currently implementing her massive booty into harem.
she needs some tat's..not "girly" ones either..violent "i am your doom little bitch" type of tat's :p i like domme dames..i'm all about a challenge and making them sub to me whilst still being domme to the other gals in my harem..sort of like my second in command :p

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
she needs some tat's..not "girly" ones either..violent "i am your doom little bitch" type of tat's :p i like domme dames..i'm all about a challenge and making them sub to me whilst still being domme to the other gals in my harem..sort of like my second in command :p
Just what she has under that shirt. I'll show you guys in a bit, still rendering. And yes they are not soft. They clearly, say I'll break you.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
she..Avaron is a she...and do NOT call her sir....HAHAHAAA...i crack myself up :p
do i get R points for correcting him like Jenna not Jenny?
Funny. And yes you certainly do crack yourself up. And I'll edit my post to match.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Rofl, no. I just wanna know, if she was her type, and what exactly she likes about her. I'm dirty enough as is.
All woman hun.

All 5 foot of me..... Hobbits unite.

Anywayyyy....

I'm a bit of a girly girl so I tend to go for the strong women that take charge and the short haired strong women are usually what I go for. Going by my current girlfriend she's quite toned, knows what she likes in the bedroom and knows I like it when she demands it of me and she's got a few tattoos.

Not tramp stamps that you see on street crawlers. She spent a lot of money on hers, she has 2 full arm sleeves of black roses, shaded work, looks awesome. Panther on her back with claw marks that show bone and muscle underneath. Freaked me out when I first saw them, I may have been a bit drunk .... a lot drunk .... I may have also called her a zombie.

We don't talk about that night. I tend to get stupid when i'm drunk.

So, yeah, strong and dominant is kind of a requirement.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
All woman hun.

All 5 foot of me..... Hobbits unite.

Anywayyyy....

I'm a bit of a girly girl so I tend to go for the strong women that take charge and the short haired strong women are usually what I go for. Going by my current girlfriend she's quite toned, knows what she likes in the bedroom and knows I like it when she demands it of me and she's got a few tattoos.

Not tramp stamps that you see on street crawlers. She spent a lot of money on hers, she has 2 full arm sleeves of black roses, shaded work, looks awesome. Panther on her back with claw marks that show bone and muscle underneath. Freaked me out when I first saw them, I may have been a bit drunk .... a lot drunk .... I may have also called her a zombie.

We don't talk about that night. I tend to get stupid when i'm drunk.

So, yeah, strong and dominant is kind of a requirement.
makes a cuppa tea..... ;)

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes