OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Great, thanks :)
That save will start at the end of the previous update, before the newest?
Whenever I include a save it'll be where you need to be tbh. In short in this case, you are at the choice menu Harem/Love/Dom since I've introduced Harem this time. Giving you a chance to try it, and then move on back to love if you wish.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Whenever I include a save it'll be where you need to be tbh. In short in this case, you are at the choice menu Harem/Love/Dom since I've introduced Harem this time. Giving you a chance to try it, and then move on back to love if you wish.
Sounds good to me, thanks :)

Reactions: OneManVN

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You're welcome. Believe me when I say this is just the beginning of the "good stuff" I'm glad patrons stopped spamming love path votes. Next harem update will... well let's just say pants will be in the way while playing it.
Love and harem, I'm up for both, haha :p
It's when things become rape-y and Netorare, that's an instant "Nope!" :p

Reactions: The ArcKnight

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Love and harem, I'm up for both, haha :p
It's when things become rape-y and Netorare, that's an instant "Nope!" :p
Peoples definition of NTR changes by the hour. Thankfully however I am starting to lean towards "IDC" for a lot of things now. People don't like it they won't play it. Those who like it will play it. I'm done trying to please everyone, and I'm not saying NTR will be a thing by any definition known out there. I'm just saying Harem is going to include a lot of women and I'm certain someone out there will have some issue with it lol. I'll be too busy not caring, and working on the next update.

Reactions: dante7598

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
So you WILL be caring...

...about your next release.

I wouldn't think anyone would want your attention on anything else, so it's all good.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So you WILL be caring...

...about your next release.

I wouldn't think anyone would want your attention on anything else, so it's all good.
Yup, you got me :D And I agree, that was one small mistake I've corrected very recently. My focus will always be the next update from now on and nothing more. People will always like or dislike something, it's how we're wired. I'll just wave and smile all the way to my patron page.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Great story - great game.
My only problem - does anyone know how to enlarge the font in this game? Tried unren, but no avail...

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Here is a new build just for you. Be warned some of the early text will be going way out of bounds. Everything after prologue should be okay - ish. Please let me know once you've downloaded this build. I'd like to remove the link before some genius downloads it and complains about the font being too large...
Thank you. It's good now. Even prologue looks OK - as much as I saw.

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
Um whats the difference between Alison fall of the apple and Alison fall of new york? Is it just the name? Cuz everything else looks the same.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes