OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Always wanted to visit, maybe even move to, Canada. Now it just sounds like a really scary place.

I thought the people there were world-famously friendly!
They are, but I was not born here. I was born in some place where getting shot at was considered a greeting, and death threats were a good morning. So don't think of me as the typical nice Canadian. The average Canadian is nice, even nicer than people around the world think. 19 years here, and I've had zero fights. Jokes aside, possibly the most peaceful place on earth currently. Least where I live.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Good, good. Would hate for anything to happen to you. I mean Imagine you slipped and got conveniently killed. This would be all mine...
Dear lord!

How much to get my Alison, surgically attached live cat ears, butt-plug tail and sewn-into-cheeks whiskers render??!!

Bonus points if her neck looks like a giraffe... ^_^

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Dear lord!

How much to get my Alison, surgically attached live cat ears, butt-plug tail and sewn-into-cheeks whiskers render??!!

Bonus points if her neck looks like a giraffe... ^_^
A low price of the top tier, and make it an official request. So like 100$ USD cheap like.

youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
I'm going to just leave this here for whoever cares to read it. This is my very first project, I work alone on it. At some point, I did work with someone else, and that shows after the prologue, moving on to chapter one. Especially the night Mike spends in his home with Alison. The writing wasn't entirely mine.

I do not blame the person who was helping me with this, I blame myself for getting them involved. So to the people who find it hard to keep up with the story, or don't find the pace slow, or fast enough. I say this much. If you want professional writing then pay for it, and I'll hire a professional writer that will live up to your standards.

If you want a free game with what writing I do have, then play it as is. Otherwise, I'm certain you can find hundreds of better Vn's out there with perfect writing, and excellent pace no doubt. Ttys, I'm going to keep working on that next free update.
I wondered about that.

You know better what you want to say because the story is yours.

It does not have to be eloquent and long winded to be good.

I'm guessing the parts I felt meshed best were written by you.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Sorry, I'm confused. Are you asking once you applied the so-called fix? It's intended to simply fix the jump to the next choice which was playing. Basically, you would see "forgive" and not forgive play one after the other. With the fix, it goes straight to bed if you chose to forgive her and the scene is over. So yes it ends there.
I've downloaded current version, then put in my saves from previous version & get this frame, so i've decided to use this hotfix (with a harem path) & start with save from one of the hotfix rar archive, because i didn't see any new content. I' applied hotfix get through movie night scene & "would you look at this" - same frame again after movie night.
p. s.: i understand that movie night is all of the current content, but why is there end of 0.3.2. at this frame - it's confusing

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I've downloaded current version, then put in my saves from previous version & get this frame, so i've decided to use this hotfix (with a harem path) & start with save from one of the hotfix rar archive, because i didn't see any new content. I' applied hotfix get through movie night scene & "would you look at this" - same frame again after movie night.
p. s.: i understand that movie night is all of the current content, but why is there end of 0.3.2. at this frame - it's confusing
Believe me not as confused as I am.

So I'll try and answer for all possible variations of the question. Since I clearly don't understand it.

#1 Why does it end here at this specific frame and no in black screen instead?

If so. Because I'll continue right from there with next update. And also because the credits are still being worked on, it'll get there eventually.

#2 Because it ends there, that's the end of the Harem path for now and 0.3.2 build all together for Harem.

#3 Why didn't I use a black screen or another image? Because I didn't need too, I intend to resume right where we left off, with morning, a smooth continuation through the night scene.

Reactions: raileg

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Did you know that the Lioness does most of the hunting? If you don't like spoilers don't click, don't spoil my spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well in case you didn't know, now you sure do! We are officially off to a good start render wise for today at least (Yesterday since its 12:30 now...) Anyhow sleep time ttys.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Did you know that the Lioness does most of the hunting? If you don't like spoilers don't click, don't spoil my spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well in case you didn't know, now you sure do! We are officially off to a good start render wise for today at least (Yesterday since its 12:30 now...) Anyhow sleep time ttys.
And she's already put a condom on!

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Believe me not as confused as I am.

#2 Because it ends there, that's the end of the Harem path for now and 0.3.2 build all together for Harem.
That's it, now it's clear - have no question, ty for your efforts at answering & for the game of course.

Reactions: OneManVN

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Guess I need to start from the beginning again, saves don't seem to work, haha :p
Oh well, it's okay :)

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes