raileg

Feb 14, 2018
@OneManVN
I've done everything like it said in the op at the spoiler about saves & i've got this again,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after mc with Allison sleeps in the bed after movie night. Is that how it should be?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@OneManVN
I've done everything like it said in the op at the spoiler about saves & i've got this again,
after mc with Allison sleeps in the bed after movie night. Is that how it should be?
Sorry, I'm confused. Are you asking once you applied the so-called fix? It's intended to simply fix the jump to the next choice which was playing. Basically, you would see "forgive" and not forgive play one after the other. With the fix, it goes straight to bed if you chose to forgive her and the scene is over. So yes it ends there.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm going to just leave this here for whoever cares to read it. This is my very first project, I work alone on it. At some point, I did work with someone else, and that shows after the prologue, moving on to chapter one. Especially the night Mike spends in his home with Alison. The writing wasn't entirely mine.

I do not blame the person who was helping me with this, I blame myself for getting them involved. So to the people who find it hard to keep up with the story, or don't find the pace slow, or fast enough. I say this much. If you want professional writing then pay for it, and I'll hire a professional writer that will live up to your standards.

If you want a free game with what writing I do have, then play it as is. Otherwise, I'm certain you can find hundreds of better Vn's out there with perfect writing, and excellent pace no doubt. Ttys, I'm going to keep working on that next free update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have to say did like the Harem route what was there till now, pretty sweet and quite different for this part of the love path. Concerning the polls, I know you like to give your patrons influence on the story, but as you as the writer think it is limiting your development of the game or takes some fun away you can do same thing as some other devs do. :p Limit the choices in the poll and take away the one that is always voted as number one out of the choices once in a while. If you can't win fairly cheat. :cool:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Wow, that soundtrack in this game is just awesome! What song is that?! :cool:(y)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Have to say did like the Harem route what was there till now, pretty sweet and quite different for this part of the love path. Concerning the polls, I know you like to give your patrons influence on the story, but as you as the writer think it is limiting your development of the game or takes some fun away you can do the same thing as some other devs do. :p Limit the choices in the poll and take away the one that is always voted as number one out of the choices once in a while. If you can't win fairly cheat. :cool:
Patrons decide on path's to be developed per update, not actual story. But yes, I will at some point just start work on Dom myself. Just as I did with Harem, it wasn't voted for this update (0.3.2) I'll just shuffle between Harem and Dom somewhere down the road. For the time being, I need the support, so I don't really have much of a choice when it comes to patrons voting on Love and Harem. They pull their support and then I'm left with my choice.

Those devs do that when they have more patrons than I currently do, it's really easy to do whatever you want with the 500 - 5000$ income I hear. It'll take some time, but I'll get to the point where I have more freedom.

Reactions: DA22

James1432

Apr 4, 2018

Overview:
Thank you for your interest in my game. In Alison you will play as Michael.
A highly trained X military veteran, currently working as a police officer in NYC.
Michael rescues a young girl/woman named Alison from a terrible fate in his daily routine as a police officer. From that moment Michael's entire life is thrown in to chaos. It will be up to you to decide how you intend to progress the story. The story will branch out in to three roads at a specific time and place. The choices are as follows. Professional, Gentle, Cold.
They all lead to the same ending, the story is linear. However each one of them leads there in different ways. For example. Professional, is your vanilla option where you care enough to help her and solve her problems, while at the same time living your own life with her as a roommate.
Gentle is your love story, and "Cold" is the corruption path, dominance/submission.
Each path will be updated as much as possible, until enough patrons jump on board and decide to vote on a monthly poll for their favorite route to be developed each month. There will be polls where you get to choose which path should i focus on for that month.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-06
Release Date: 2019-02-02
Developer/Publisher: OneManVN - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Developer Info:

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
HOTFIX + SAVE:

View attachment 179479 View attachment 179480 View attachment 179481 View attachment 179482 View attachment 179715 View attachment 180657 View attachment 180658 View attachment 240358 View attachment 240359 View attachment 240360 View attachment 240361
i couldn't find the Cold option, is it just me or for everyone?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Holy shit man - you're nice as a baby lamb with a ribbon in its hair, or you're a Rottweiler on cocaine - do you have a middle-ground??
No, sadly, I am a Libra after all. Tilt to the left or right, balance is broken. Unless I'm being paid, in which case fuck yeah I have a middle ground.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Wear good winter boots, would hate for you to be killed on a slippery ice slope.
Always wanted to visit, maybe even move to, Canada. Now it just sounds like a really scary place.

I thought the people there were world-famously friendly!

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes