Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Is there a possibility to change path midgame ? Because it would feel more natural when you star as roomie/harem and then in due time proceed to relationship

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..maybe my first tea of the evening hasnt taken effect..but did she just turn into a T-100 after being kissed? o_O i know i'm not THAT crazy...yet.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alison Fall of the Apple v0.3.2.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
ok..maybe my first tea of the evening hasnt taken effect..but did she just turn into a T-100 after being kissed? o_O i know i'm not THAT crazy...yet.
if you are Crazy then so am I lol cause i was kinda thinking the same when i saw that lol.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
So, if you're "elvish" that's the ones that can fight and if your "elfish", that means you got mad toy skills?

Reactions: OneManVN

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Oh, and if it matters, when I started this version up, I had a total of zero (count 'em!) saves, and started again before I saw all the saves being dropped in this thread.

As an aside, when the choices appear, I really appreciate the Tips at appear. I'd appreciate them even more if they clued me into their future implications :))

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh, and if it matters, when I started this version up, I had a total of zero (count 'em!) saves, and started again before I saw all the saves being dropped in this thread.

As an aside, when the choices appear, I really appreciate the Tips at appear. I'd appreciate them even more if they clued me into their future implications :))
I'm not going to write a guide within a menu of choices that are intended to uh make you choose and waste time playing. Hints will stay minor :p Well unless said options are a content type that makes people all emotional over it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So, if you're "elvish" that's the ones that can fight and if your "elfish", that means you got mad toy skills?
Correct, since you make em for Santa. Why you think he only hires Selfish's

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I'm not going to write a guide within a menu of choices that are intended to uh make you choose and waste time playing. Hints will stay minor :p Well unless said options are a content type that makes people all emotional over it.
lol! No, I wasn't expecting a paragraph haha! Just something like "Warning closes X route" or "Choice X opens Y route"

Having said that, I don't see this game branching into infinity, has a 'focused' cast etc so maybe I was being a bit paranoid.

I haven't killed her yet on this playthrough, which is always a bonus :D

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey OneManVN, I've got a question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does this mean sub/dom route is not implemented yet?
Sadly so. Patrons seem to like Love like it's the air they breathe... I was barely able to forcefully complete Harem against votes, which meant I had to work double time to release it and their voted path. This month however they seem to want Love and Harem. So yeah, until I get some more support and finish building my second cheaper PC I won't be able to do more than this.

Reactions: Remzis

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
lol! No, I wasn't expecting a paragraph haha! Just something like "Warning closes X route" or "Choice X opens Y route"

Having said that, I don't see this game branching into infinity, has a 'focused' cast etc so maybe I was being a bit paranoid.

I haven't killed her yet on this playthrough, which is always a bonus :D
No worries, like I said. If the choice will unlock content, or set you on an entirely different path it will be specified :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
loveeeee exciting and newww...those plump buttocks..they're enticing youuuu....i restarted..love path..will do another run and try this harem path..maybe get me some Shadow action? she's like the world's deadliest cosplayer....so sexy.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes