TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But I'll assume? you meant one of the bad endings. So you didn't say no to her and the game is now over... It was just one of the choices. The game is very much alive and well, and no that part has not changed, it's intended to be a dead end game over.
Maybe I didn't explain it that well or English is not your first language. Telling her no you don't want to sleep with her in the hotel leads to a gameover so yes this is that game. lol
Do you have to be in a relationship with her or can you choose another woman to be in your harem?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, you guys have fun with 0.3.2. I'm officially starting work on 0.3.5 and yes I'm skipping 3 whole points because it'll be that much bigger when compared to the other updates. I won't make a promise on a date, as usual, this time. But I will try my best for a March release.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe I didn't explain it that well or English is not your first language. Telling her no you don't want to sleep with her in the hotel leads to a gameover so yes this is that game. lol
Do you have to be in a relationship with her or can you choose another woman to be in your harem?
Leads to a game over yes and that was not how you worded it. It's just a bad ending, one of many options. And you told her no you do not wish to stay with her, not sleep with her. My English is perfect thanks. But, no you do not need to be in a relationship with her if you choose Harem. Harem was finally introduced, it will allow you (the MC) to choose one, both, or all of them eventually.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Well, you guys have fun with 0.3.2. I'm officially starting work on 0.3.5 and yes I'm skipping 3 whole points because it'll be that much bigger when compared to the other updates. I won't make a promise on a date, as usual, this time. But I will try my best for a March release.
Don't you dare to make it bigger *goes away grumbling and cursing*

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
HAHA, whoops. Did I say that out loud? No, of course not buddy. Don't you worry, I'll uh make sure to keep the update nice and small? Promise! Nothing over 200-250 renders.
The number of renders is the least of my concerns lol

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
My bad I was always told inviting a man that's not related to you to your hotel room at night meant sex so naturally I assumed she wanted the dick which is why I said no. lol Thanks for the update.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, it's just a "Link to this path for now" The prologue was a tyranobuilder mess of a build. Did the best I could to link it into the renpy build. Will get back there and edit that part out, or add a small additional piece to it. Likely delete the part where she apologizes to him and skips to breakfast for example.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So old save files does not work anymore?
I don't know, I personally had no issues with them. However if you're having issues use this. Go to game\saves delete all saves, then drop this one inside that same folder. Load it from the main menu and should be fine.

Reactions: moszter

Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
Pretty good update OneManVN, I look forward to your future updates. You are one of the developers I chose to support on patreon that I found on here, keep up the great work!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Much appreciated but I kinda begin all over again its awesome game.
Sorry, you had the problem, to begin with. I make changes to scripts only to improve the game. Like going back to correct mistakes, add words to help make sense of things, edit choices that were added to the "Demo" from tyranobuilder. There is still a lot of work left for me to go back to. But anytime you have a problem I'm always checking here, so feel free to message me. And thanks for your interest in Alison.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Pretty good update OneManVN, I look forward to your future updates. You are one of the developers I chose to support on patreon that I found on here, keep up the great work!
This I know, and I appreciate it! Thank you, I'll try to keep the quality high.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
For anyone who may have noticed and found it annoying. I know I do! Here is the fix to Harems path, unintentionally both choices play instead of skipping as they should have. Fixed now, after forgiving Mel, you should be heading straight to your bedroom. The "fix" also includes a save for those who need one to start right at the choices menu Harem/Love/Dom Will be sending to VT in the event someone needs this minor fix, I know some people can be anal, and I don't blame em in this case.

Reactions: Moria

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
For anyone who may have noticed and found it annoying. I know I do! Here is the fix to Harems path, unintentionally both choices play instead of skipping as they should have. Fixed now, after forgiving Mel, you should be heading straight to your bedroom. The "fix" also includes a save for those who need one to start right at the choices menu Harem/Love/Dom Will be sending to VT in the event someone needs this minor fix, I know some people can be anal, and I don't blame em in this case.
:unsure: um, you know, your rpa only contains the images of folder harem.

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
Sorry, you had the problem, to begin with. I make changes to scripts only to improve the game. Like going back to correct mistakes, add words to help make sense of things, edit choices that were added to the "Demo" from tyranobuilder. There is still a lot of work left for me to go back to. But anytime you have a problem I'm always checking here, so feel free to message me. And thanks for your interest in Alison.
No need to be sorry man just keep doing what you doing best once again awesome game.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes