OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If you're referring to me as new eyes, you know I'm not a set of new eyes, been here since the beginning :p
But all the people that just now found out about this game, lets hope some of them will support, you know I would if I could :p
No, I meant new eyes on the game, I've noticed a few newcomers. I know you been here since day one.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@ive_got-problems I couldn't answer you until I had released 0.3.2 and now I can. You said Caroline was out of the question because she was too young, I say she is out of the question only to those who think so. With more support, I will finally build my second PC which will not only allow me to do animations, but it will also allow me to finally start working on F95 exclusive update(s)

In Canada 16 is the legal age of consent, and she is soon to be 17 so those who don't ride the high and mighty white horse named moral. They can choose to download the said patch, it'll be available not like it'll be forced on anyone. And before anyone misunderstands me, IDC what people think about me when it comes to this project. I'm able to discern fantasy and rendered characters from real life.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is this game required a walkthrough!?
Not really. It's very straight forward, at least for now anyway. I don't think you need a guide to play it. Each path is a different game pretty much, with the exception of key story elements.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
hmmm i noticed the name changed was Newyork not Apple. Or i am taking some really good stuff and dont know it. lol if the name is changed will we have to start over? I mean if so i dont really care but some folks might throw a fit if they have too. It is such a good/Fantastic game that i start over every time anyways but still.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
hmmm i noticed the name changed was Newyork not Apple. Or i am taking some really good stuff and dont know it. lol if the name is changed will we have to start over? I mean if so i dont really care but some folks might throw a fit if they have too. It is such a good/Fantastic game that I start over every time anyways but still.
There is a save included inside the game... and it's a tittle change, it has no effect on the scripts or the story. It's a separate script all together in other words.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I always like to wait a few updates and see how the game and dev keeps developing and then decide, hope you will win more converts after this update. One or two other games I have an eye on like The Visit that I will decide on with next update. :)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
@ive_got-problems I couldn't answer you until I had released 0.3.2 and now I can. You said Caroline was out of the question because she was too young, I say she is out of the question only to those who think so. With more support, I will finally build my second PC which will not only allow me to do animations, but it will also allow me to finally start working on F95 exclusive update(s)

In Canada 16 is the legal age of consent, and she is soon to be 17 so those who don't ride the high and mighty white horse named moral. They can choose to download the said patch, it'll be available not like it'll be forced on anyone. And before anyone misunderstands me, IDC what people think about me when it comes to this project. I'm able to discern fantasy and rendered characters from real life.
Right, I was just stating my opinion. Didn't mean any offense by it, wasn't trying to get on a high horse or anything. Sorry if I came off that way.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Right, I was just stating my opinion. Didn't mean any offense by it, wasn't trying to get on a high horse or anything. Sorry if I came off that way.
No no! That part wasn't meant for you. It was in general, there are always those who will find it wrong, disturbing blah blah blah. So that's why I said it, people are entitled to their own opinions as well as beliefs. For you, all I meant to say was she will be an option if you care to choose it. That's about it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah I always like to wait a few updates and see how the game and dev keeps developing and then decide, hope you will win more converts after this update. One or two other games I have an eye on like The Visit that I will decide on with next update. :)
Let's hope so, would indeed be nice.

D

Deleted member 59977

Great game so far... I almost skipped it because the banner looked a bit boring. Might consider supporting after a couple more updates depending on how it goes.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Too lazy to read through 63 pages but is this the game where you had to be in a relationship with a gangbang rape victim or if you reject her she dies and gameover? If true has that been changed?

Reactions: Hyped

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I'd say this is one of the games that definitely deserves it. OMVN seems to always be working on his game and interacting with everyone here, and the amount of content here is great for how long the game has been out. As I've said before, this is easily one of the top games for me so far so I can see this game going far.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Great game so far... I almost skipped it because the banner looked a bit boring. Might consider supporting after a couple more updates depending on how it goes.
Been so busy, I didn't even remember to have the OP banner changed. It'll be changed soon and thanks for reminding me. It was indeed boring af.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Too lazy to read through 63 pages but is this the game where you had to be in a relationship with a gangbang rape victim or if you reject her she dies and gameover? If true has that been changed?
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But I'll assume? you meant one of the bad endings. So you didn't say no to her and the game is now over... It was just one of the choices. The game is very much alive and well, and no that part has not changed, it's intended to be a dead end game over.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes