OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay so before I go back to playing Resident Evil 2 the Remake. I'll just update you sexy people on what those who've tried the latest update think, as well as patrons mashing that voting button like a g spot... Ahem, so patron votes are as usual. LOVE! and of course, the other half-ish is Harem. Which is better than I expected. Imagine if they all voted love again. So I'll be starting work sometime next week properly with Harem/Love paths once more. As for what those few who tried it already thought. It was in their words. "Best Update Yet." One even said love you daddy. I'm as much at a loss for words as you may be, but that's the life of a pervy game developer.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
So i saw the tag forced sex and forced pregnancy and i have to ask does this chick go full psycho yandere on the guy or something?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So i saw the tag forced sex and forced pregnancy and i have to ask does this chick go full psycho yandere on the guy or something?
To answer your question the best way I can. Those are part of the story and to an extent part of the dom/corruption path. To clarify for the ones who get all worked up over forced etc. To an extent simply implies, coercion, manipulation, taking advantage of certain situations and things. Not actually forcing yourself on the girl(s) The MC will never do such thing.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh i am sorry i thought with the tag being there the scene would have already been put in the game. I haven't played it yet and was just wondering if that was a thing in the game.
No worries, I was just being a smartass. I answered your question though :D And yes there are such things already in.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Oops. Sorry, I forgot to mention that I had enough of people complaining about how her butt didn't fit the rest of her body. So I may have accidentally hit a slider or 90 along the way with this new update, you know to match every inch of her body.
Please don't say it's so *Cries* I just started this today, and absolutely love Allison's butt-body ratio.
:eek:
I'm a big fan of how she's looked before to. But I'll hold judgement until I see her new look in game haha. She honestly doesn't look that different to me except MAYBE stronger in her arms? But she's laying down so I can't really judge based on that. Hope your doing well and can't wait to play the newest version OMV! <3

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm a big fan of how she's looked before to. But I'll hold judgement until I see her new look in game haha. She honestly doesn't look that different to me except MAYBE stronger in her arms? But she's laying down so I can't really judge based on that. Hope your doing well and can't wait to play the newest version OMV! <3
Many of you who played 0.3.1 will no doubt notice muscle tone on any and all previous characters with 0.3.2. That is because of DAZ, and possibly my latest lighting methods. New DAZ build (The beta) that I am currently using for the new GPU since it does not work with the older one. Has really changed how character muscle/veins look. I personally find it more realistic, and I hope others think so as well. In short, there were no changes done by me to the characters, it's just how DAZ renders them now. As for Alison, all I did was match the rest of her body weight to that booty. So she didn't look like a skinny girl with a massive booty.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Many of you who played 0.3.1 will no doubt notice muscle tone on any and all previous characters with 0.3.2. That is because of DAZ, and possibly my latest lighting methods. New DAZ build (The beta) that I am currently using for the new GPU since it does not work with the older one. Has really changed how character muscle/veins look. I personally find it more realistic, and I hope others think so as well. In short, there were no changes done by me to the characters, it's just how DAZ renders them now. As for Alison, all I did was match the rest of her body weight to that booty. So she didn't look like a skinny girl with a massive booty.
Not that there's anything wrong with a skinny girl with a massive booty!

I'm sure your new renders look better than ever, and I trust your judgment on whatever changes you made lol.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes