OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Welp, I'm a Melissa man first, but since harem got added to this new update, I'm good. I didn't want to have to exclude the curvy dame.
I'm a mess is what I am tbh. I'm 50/50 between Melissa and Alison atm, however I also like Shadow and uh a few other girls that I can't seem to recall their names (Yet) So yeah, you have it easy if it's just one sexy Mel to worry over.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
I'm a mess is what I am tbh. I'm 50/50 between Melissa and Alison atm, however I also like Shadow and uh a few other girls that I can't seem to recall their names (Yet) So yeah, you have it easy if it's just one sexy Mel to worry over.
I always knew that I had a twin somewhere on this planet lol

Reactions: OneManVN

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Wow, just wow... My little and unimportant review, don't read if you haven't played the latest version. Not even sure I'm really spoiling anything, but it's for the best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, that's my tiny review/observations. Another solid update, looking like the best so far. I only played the Love route, so I may have missed something that wasn't there in that play through. Anyone who hasn't played game yet really should. Can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: Moria

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
so when do we the ever appreative pirates that cant afford or the many that just dont want to pay getting the newest version again? i know it was posted when but to be honest this one time i am just too lazy/tired to go back and look.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
1-2 weeks at earliest yes. Sorry, I had planned to release a crippled (less content version) For F95 but I think that's even crueler than the waiting. So if people don't wanna support the project, or can't afford too. They'll at least get a chance to play it eventually and full version.
so when do we the ever appreative pirates that cant afford or the many that just dont want to pay getting the newest version again? i know it was posted when but to be honest this one time i am just too lazy/tired to go back and look.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, I'm gonna try and answer this as politely as humanly possible. I'm sure that many who have read my posts know I'm by default kind and polite. However, do take the time to read what you wrote for a second. "When are those of us who don't wanna pay going to play." That tickles me a bit, I get those who can't afford too, asking the question. But the ones who don't want too? Not sure I want to get into that. So I'll just say the same thing someone I know likes to say. When it's ready for the freebie upload.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Well, I'm gonna try and answer this as politely as humanly possible. I'm sure that many who have read my posts know I'm by default kind and polite. However, do take the time to read what you wrote for a second. "When are those of us who don't wanna pay going to play." That tickles me a bit, I get those who can't afford too, asking the question. But the ones who don't want too? Not sure I want to get into that. So I'll just say the same thing someone I know likes to say. When it's ready for the freebie upload.
Your game would be one of the ones i pay for if i could afford to do so. I get a set amount of money each month. After bills and getting food and meds for the month i am lucky to have maybe $20 to use as i please some months more some less. I am trying to save up for some things that i need and just cant go out and buy so that is taking the little bit i get each month for the fun stuff. So yes i am one of the ones that would gladly pay you if i could. At one point i was a patreon of 5 or 6 devs. But that was when i was getting more money the fine folks of the Goverment thought i could live on less yea me. So please dont take what i asked the wrong way. I really do love your game. And was just being lazy for once when i asked the question. So i appoligize for offending you if i did so.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Your game would be one of the ones i pay for if i could afford to do so. I get a set amount of money each month. After bills and getting food and meds for the month i am lucky to have maybe $20 to use as i please some months more some less. I am trying to save up for some things that i need and just cant go out and buy so that is taking the little bit i get each month for the fun stuff. So yes i am one of the ones that would gladly pay you if i could. At one point i was a patreon of 5 or 6 devs. But that was when i was getting more money the fine folks of the Goverment thought i could live on less yea me. So please dont take what i asked the wrong way. I really do love your game. And was just being lazy for once when i asked the question. So I apologize for offending you if I did so.
Please don't get me wrong. I've already expressed my feelings in your case(On a previous post.) Where I said I appreciate the thought. I simply meant to say that reading that bit I quoted as a developer. It just doesn't make me feel really inspired to want to keep working on it if people who can pay for it would rather see me spend 400-600 hours a month so they can play it for free instead. This was not aimed at you mate, it was just a neck twitch effect reading it is all :) We good, don't worry. And I'm not offended at all. I'm just trying to get some support, you really think I'd make people wait if I didn't need the support? No, I'd be the one releasing it 48 hours after patrons got it if I could afford to do so.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay so I've released the latest 0.3.2 build to patrons (all of them now) and someone has been naughty. Apparently, I was hacked and it would seem someone uploaded the PC and Mac build to uncle VT sooner than I intended. Yes, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. So uh, enjoy and I'll see you all on the next one ;)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, let's hope the new eyes on it show appreciation by supporting me :)
If you're referring to me as new eyes, you know I'm not a set of new eyes, been here since the beginning :p
But all the people that just now found out about this game, lets hope some of them will support, you know I would if I could :p

Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes