ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Quick Update: So for those of you who can't read my patron posts since you are not patrons... Here is a quick update.
Fixed and included the "walking" animation for Alison which was included as an easter egg inside the game folder the last update.
Added a second animation to the game (wait and see.) Completed love path in its entirety, and I am nearly done with Harem path as well. Will be releasing this update as per usual, patrons only first, likely by the end of this day. There will however be early access in effect once this has been released for certain tiers. *Hint hint*

And finally to answer the question "When" It'll be released here sometime next month unless someone leaks it. You know there's a fat chance of that happening since I initially release it only to top tiers, so don't expect anything until April-ish. Talk soon.
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see your new animations, I'm sure they'll look great based on your other work. Super excited, have a great weekend!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see your new animations, I'm sure they'll look great based on your other work. Super excited, have a great weekend!
I'm really happy with how they came out. I finally nailed smooth 30 FPS this time, previously could barely do 10 so it is a huge improvement. And same to you by the way.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Like my #1 supporter just stated. 0.3.5 Officially exists. I am currently testing the first build. Still waiting on proofreading though. So it's done when it's done.
What to expect from it? Fun, drama, love, pain and over an hour of "gameplay" I may have overdone this update just a tad! 191 renders made the cut, sure they are far from perfect as usual. But I'm improving by the day. I will be taking a well-deserved break now. Waiting for the release of 0.3.5 and patrons voting on 0.3.6 path of choice.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have an hour of gameplay set aside just for this..i worked it into my busy schedule...of you know..sleep eat piss tea nap eat tea tea nap

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Like my #1 supporter just stated. 0.3.5 Officially exists. I am currently testing the first build. Still waiting on proofreading though. So it's done when it's done.
What to expect from it? Fun, drama, love, pain and over an hour of "gameplay" I may have overdone this update just a tad! 191 renders made the cut, sure they are far from perfect as usual. But I'm improving by the day. I will be taking a well-deserved break now. Waiting for the release of 0.3.5 and patrons voting on 0.3.6 path of choice.
Can't wait! And I agree, your game looks so much better every time there's an update. Can't wait to see how it looks this time, I hope you enjoy your break, you've earned it! ^_^

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
So this link may or may not work. If it does, then this is my first decent animation with an acceptable time sink.
Wow! Such a smooth animation isn't seen in much games! Makes yours only better. I love it :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wow! Such a smooth animation isn't seen in much games! Makes yours only better. I love it :)
Thanks :) Thankfully these are only about 5-10$ a pop if you wait for sales lol. I managed to get my hands on 3-4 new ones for upcoming updates. I'm excited to share them all with you guys. I'll make sure they look as good as possible. As well as maintain smoothness.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I want to get a headstart on 0.3.6 so I've already started working on it. I am also going to give those patrons who keep voting for Dom/Sub a taste of it this month. Dom will be a small update, the first iteration of it. Hopefully, once people see what it brings they can decide to vote accordingly next month. Be warned, however. This will not be for everyone, therefore it will come with its own separate warning label. Anyone complaining after playing it will be simply ignored.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Here is a quick look
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at both Michael and Alison planed for the "Corruption" Path. I'll just rename it to corruption since it's what people are most familiar with. The goal will be to corrupt her into a fully submissive and obedient girl.
While at the same time making sure you don't push too far too fast, as well as avoid getting your neck snapped (By Alice)or murdered by Melissa if she finds out what you are doing to Alison too early. Oh and obviously you still have to worry about all the people who want to you know, take Alison from you. So easy mode right? You got this!

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes