OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So some people have asked me for a guide... I don't have time for a guide right now. I will, however, tell "you" whoever you might be... Looking to unlock all the hidden stat requirement scenes with a spoiler, FYI Q stands for question and A for the answer in case you needed it spelled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hey, I'm just a fan of pantyhose/thigh highs, i just prefer they ride as high on the thigh as possible, melissa's were fantastic in harem route. <3.

Can't wait to see update 3.5! All the more reason to subscribe as you do a great job on your game and it shows

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey, I'm just a fan of pantyhose/thigh highs, i just prefer they ride as high on the thigh as possible, melissa's were fantastic in harem route. <3.

Can't wait to see update 3.5! All the more reason to subscribe as you do a great job on your game and it shows
0.3.5 according to the patrons was worth the wait. I hope you also end up liking it, when you decide to jump onboard :) I'm itching to start working on 0.3.6 so get your vote in!
I am still new at this, it's not even been 6 months yet since I started. So expect me to only get better at everything. I love what I do, truly love it. That right there is what drives me to do better, I find it fun and very rewarding, especially when you guys decide to support me. And thanks once again for your kind words.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Guess what's happening completely unofficially at OMVN evil lab right now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unlawful (Bounce on that D animation.) tests are currently taking place, someone needs to stop that monster!
PS this is really not a spoiler, so why the tag? To prevent accidents from happening in pants.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Really glad to hear about the new graphics card! Hopefully this will also help you for when you get an idea about a scene to keep the steam in your sales because your not waiting for ungodly long renders. lol.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Really glad to hear about the new graphics card! Hopefully this will also help you for when you get an idea about a scene to keep the steam in your sales because your not waiting for ungodly long renders. lol.
It's really amazing what you can do with two of these and 5888 Cuda cores combined. I am still in disbelief over how fast things render now in comparison. Now I should have no trouble keeping a monthly release going, as long as these don't die on me. But thankfully EVGA makes good GPU's, as well as their 3-year warranty, is golden. Do you know what the best part is? This is just raw power right now, Daz doesn't even use the RTX stuff yet... imagine how fast these will go once DAZ comes out with the next update that will use RTX features.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Wow, I just finally played the harem route for the first time, and after you make that choice it's like a brand new game! Usually it's just a couple quick scenes that are different when you go harem but this is not the case here lol.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, OMV is pretty much insane. He just doesn't get it about paths and Renpy games. He's writing separate stories, for pity's sake! And people bitched about those repeat scenes earlier in the game. Now look what you've made him do!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yes, OMV is pretty much insane. He just doesn't get it about paths and Renpy games. He's writing separate stories, for pity's sake! And people bitched about those repeat scenes earlier in the game. Now, look at what you've made him do!
I may be insane, but not because I don't get it. I always intended to have three separate paths. I said as much on my first few posts on here. It has also been on my patron page since day one :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Oh, I get that. What IGP was referring to is that most devs who branch use pretty similar images with different dialogues. There may be a couple new images, but not an entire new story like you do.

And that is why you're certifiable. Appreciated, but certifiable.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh, I get that. What IGP was referring to is that most devs who branch use pretty similar images with different dialogues. There may be a couple new images, but not an entire new story like you do.

And that is why you're certifiable. Appreciated, but certifiable.
Haha. Thank you, and yes I know I wear that badge proudly.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay so in order for me to start working on 0.3.6 I had to release the Kraken (0.3.5 here.)- So links have been sent to VT. Expect the OP to be updated sometime soon -ish tomorrow maybe? Hope you like it, see you with 0.3.6 weekly updates.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes