DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Its because rape is only in the opening scene and not in the game itself
doesn't change the fact that is there,it happens and its the core for the story and a big part of it...tags help players decide to either play a game or not and i think it should be there so that people can decide if its a game for them or not.. for me it was a big turn off,i like the game and most of the story but the rape part killed it for me

Reactions: acewinz

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
doesn't change the fact that is there,it happens and its the core for the story and a big part of it...tags help players decide to either play a game or not and i think it should be there so that people can decide if its a game for them or not.. for me it was a big turn off,i like the game and most of the story but the rape part killed it for me
The one at start game actually fails and think rest is rather implied as shown, but yeah the game does have some very dark themes.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
ok..tried the harem path..there be sex in them thar hills!!!..thats all i'll say :p
will play other routes tomorrow...gonna eat some lasagna then hit the sack..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I told Nadia about your comment and opinion of her... Well this is what she said. Nadia: It's all about lighting, and btw I can hold
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all day. That's the end of her message.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah but a big patron that has 100 times the voting power of others is big fan of the love path, so expect a lot of development there first:) I am just a little USD 5 patron, so my votes will make less of an impact. :p
Although you are correct on Mr. King of the Hill (Chris) making sure love gets developed, he does not decide entirely on his own. Example, this months votes helped him tilt the scale on love path. Otherwise, if all other votes had gone Harem or even Dom his vote was going to be only 45 points VS 52+ in total from the other patrons. So it's not just him :p A lot of people voted Harem/love this month. Only 4 in total chose dom.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Although you are correct on Mr. King of the Hill (Chris) making sure love gets developed, he does not decide entirely on his own. Example, this months votes helped him tilt the scale on love path. Otherwise, if all other votes had gone Harem or even Dom his vote was going to be only 45 points VS 52+ in total from the other patrons. So it's not just him :p A lot of people voted Harem/love this month. Only 4 in total chose dom.
Well even among us perverts, there are a lot of suckers for romance and love. Especially when the girl is adorable and has a great smile. :p Though after your explanation about the dom route, that it is based upon love and respect, it does sound a lot more interesting. If @GhostPhil is not aware of this thread yet, that should interest him as well.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well even among us perverts, there are a lot of suckers for romance and love. Especially when the girl is adorable and has a great smile. :p Though after your explanation about the dom route, that it is based upon love and respect, it does sound a lot more interesting. If @GhostPhil is not aware of this thread yet, that should interest him as well.
Yes, even in dom path I wanted to give those who want her to submit to them willingly through affection the chance to just treat her like a princess... Instead of using manipulation, and other methods to get her to be obedient enough before Melissa shoots you in the face.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The game is on my "To play"- list, but I still didn't have the time for it :D

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Heh, no worries there. I'm one of those pervs and suckers in one :D I love Alison, and I love Melissa. I am as torn as many out there who find it unfair to choose between the two. This coming update will show a side of Melissa not many expected to see. (Harem path.) And on love path, Alison and Michael go through some serious shit for 3 days. In other words, the 2-3 coming updates will focus heavily on strengthening the bond between Mike, Alison, and even Alice if you play your cards right. With the introduction of relationship points... People will have to make the right choices or face the consequences.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game is on my "To play"- list, but I still didn't have the time for it :D
Well with 3.5 out it is a good time to play it, I can recommend the game. Both writing and renders are good and I know you can handle a few dark themes. :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Shame on you !!! Nettles punishment for you:devilish:
Pff! You know that won't work on me :p I would love to play it, but I just have no time. And when I have time I will forget it. I know that already o_O

Well with 3.5 out it is a good time to play it, I can recommend the game. Both writing and renders are good and I know you can handle a few dark themes. :p
Well with the dark themes it really depends. I am more of a person that like playing light stuff ;) I mean I stopped playing/ reading games and books because of some character deaths :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Pff! You know that won't work on me :p I would love to play it, but I just have no time. And when I have time I will forget it. I know that already o_O
Ah that is a pity, I think this game does deserve to be on the priority list instead of forgotten. :ROFLMAO:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ah that is a pity, I think this game does deserve to be on the priority list instead of forgotten. :ROFLMAO:
I forget even my priority list :D If I see an update pop up and don't play it instantly then I just forget about it till the next update...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well with the dark themes it really depends. I am more of a person that like playing light stuff ;) I mean I stopped playing/ reading games and books because of some character deaths :p
Well no deaths, but some people do have a pretty rough past. Part of the game seems to be about redemption though and writer did admit he was a sucker for love and romance as well. :p So there will be lighter parts with the dark. Besides if ur so strapped for time what are you doing here in this thread instead of playing the game @GhostPhil :ROFLMAO:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well no deaths, but some people do have a pretty rough past. Part of the game seems to be about redemption though and writer did admit he was a sucker for love and romance as well. :p So there will be lighter parts with the dark. Besides if ur so strapped for time what are you doing here in this thread instead of playing the game @GhostPhil :ROFLMAO:
Well I mostly like it when you have to overcome your dark past rather then having the drama all in the present time ;)

And I am not at home, so I can't play it...

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
Yeah but a big patron that has 100 times the voting power of others is big fan of the love path, so expect a lot of development there first:) I am just a little USD 5 patron, so my votes will make less of an impact. :p
Im not sorry about that. :cool::cool:

The forces of the little people will one day topple the oppressive tyrant at the top! More patrons needed to end this nefarious control.
Come and get me. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

You hear that @Chris1983 you oppressive tyrant you. Prepare to face justice one day.
I would be happy about it.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes