hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
While I like some aspects of this game, the overexplaining logorrhoe kinda kills it. Wouldn't "Big asses that talk too much" be a much better title?

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Impressive word. Is it a bit redundant in your sentence? Unless your sentence is an example of it?
Hah! You got me there...

(You can be overexplaining in very few words too, though... And it is going on and on and on, is it not?)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
We certainly don't want to get into overexplaining overexplaining.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
in terms of actual game renders and the scenes...as opposed to the splash image and dev's spoiler pics..Allison's anthracite hair actually looks really good...Melissa is what i'm am going to call...a "manipulative sub" she is going to happily be MC's good little girl in order to win him all to herself...the "inner monologue" seems she does not want to share him..but will just to get him in some way..lol..she is going to shoot Allison in the face eventually i think...(this is harem route i'm referring to)

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Nice game but to much reading after 3 billions clicks you get a choice! To much fighting scenes, maybe I missing any love any kisse??

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hmm, although Rob and I are often on similar planes (especially when it comes to boobs and butts), I strongly believe that Melissa has a real attraction to Alison...sexually...and that sharing is absolutely within her schedule of activities planned. As in, she's willing to give up a little MC if MC is willing to give up a little Alison. Hubba hubba.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmm, although Rob and I are often on similar planes (especially when it comes to boobs and butts), I strongly believe that Melissa has a real attraction to Alison...sexually...and that sharing is absolutely within her schedule of activities planned. As in, she's willing to give up a little MC if MC is willing to give up a little Alison. Hubba hubba.
I had the same idea, though she might be slightly more obsessed with mc. :p

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup, certainly considering their past together. But, Alison is a new entry in their dynamic and likely to grow in attraction (especially on harem path).

Now, will a certain jilted ex-lover spell doom for one or all of them? As if they didn't have enough problems already?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Melissa has been devoted to the extreme in love with the MC since she was a rookie and her guided her..so no..she wants the MC more and Allison will accidently run into a face bullet

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
We will have to respectfully disagree. Plus, I renew my request for short-haired Alison. Should make quite the shock when the Eric brings the ex into play again.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..am properly tea'd up and ready to go love route now...harem was all funky town superfreak disco sex monster..lets see if love route can make me dance.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría why cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena
Hey Macarena
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it was innocent and cute..and weird thing to use a (very smooth) animation on..BUT..i wont complain..this animation sequence should be made into a gif and put in the OP for people to watch as they read changelogs and such :p thumbs up @OneManVN

Reactions: OneManVN

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..all paths done..even the short dom path...and..the sweetest one might be the dom path...LOL..go figure :O
got to say..i like her 1970 Cuda plum crazy purple hair is sexy..lol

Reactions: OneManVN

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Alison looks great in this render

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny how love path feels more like harem path than harem path right now, every girl is dripping wet like mad for MC in the love path

Didn't play the corruption path, probably will in the future, but now I don't feel like it

Reactions: johnelros
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes