OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
is there a walkthrough to know which answers are professional, gentle and the last one
Hi there. The prologue is just an introduction to the story and the choices from it have no impact. The game splits when you make a choice for the first time in Mikes home. Harem/Love/Dom within these 3 branches you will find choices that actually do make a difference in the outcome.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Noticed after going all 3 paths..all are "nice' lol..the dev wants domination and corruption to be sweet am ok with that..means I'll keep doing all paths
Sweet, or manipulative perv. No reason to force people to want to be evil to her. If affection is their thing then so be it.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If only I wasn't so worn down by these constant proofreading jobs, I might be able to muster the energy to visit Patreon pages. Oh, the things I could do with all that energy...

Reactions: Moria and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If only I wasn't so worn down by these constant proofreading jobs, I might be able to muster the energy to visit Patreon pages. Oh, the things I could do with all that energy...
Nice comeback. Except you forgot one thing. If we go back after 50 pages of blah blah, we will find a comment that says "This game is almost in my support list" I guess that proofreading comes at a price after all huh? But just so you don't say I don't appreciate you. Here: I bring patron to you!

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Tit for tat, eh? I'm waiting to be a "special" number, like 50 or 100. Get your damn marketing hat on straight and get me some more patrons so I can join too.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Heh. Tit for tat, eh? I'm waiting to be a "special" number, like 50 or 100. Get your damn marketing hat on straight and get me some more patrons so I can join too.
But it is a specul number... it's lucky double 3 which will make you unique as number 33... I'm so adding you to the story as an evil person.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Evil? Moi? You're not doing fantasy and as far as I know, my only consistent role is that of troll.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You know you're in serious trouble when you can't decide if you wanna eat or fuck the strawberry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll go with both. And no worries, this is the one and only Harem path spoiler ;) You'll get one from each path and that's it this time.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
which route is for the harem route, professional, love or cold
Like I told you before. Those early choices are just an introduction to menus consequences and what's to come. So choose love I suppose until you get to Michaels apartment. Once there you will eventually be given a real choice of path. Harem/Love/Dom Harem and love are the most developed ones. Dom is most favored lately, but it's still very short. Once I get more patrons, maybe they will vote dom instead.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

I saw one spot where Melissa was suppose to be the one talking but the MC name was being used in stead.

Haha. Nice catch. Well, that's already been fixed. Trouble is to fix it for the rest. I'd have to upload the entire file for everyone. Just not worth the bandwidth for one name. Will add it to the next update.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Like I told you before. Those early choices are just an introduction to menus consequences and what's to come. So choose love I suppose until you get to Michaels apartment. Once there you will eventually be given a real choice of path. Harem/Love/Dom Harem and love are the most developed ones. Dom is most favored lately, but it's still very short. Once I get more patrons, maybe they will vote dom instead.
oh ok thanks

Reactions: OneManVN

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@OneManVN

Not really you could just upload the single file/files instead that was edited instead of uploading the whole file and then they can add that file/files to the game folder for the fix.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
not that my opinion matters(only does to my sidekick) but i prefer fixes to be the whole shebang because i delete the game and install fresh..discovered it avoids other fubars...gives me time to make tea while full game downloads..us old patient weird folks amirite?

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes