ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
she's a human based Nanodroid...so obviously she needs bountiful muscular buttocks to enhance her silent sneaking ability..its common science :O ALSO...this game takes place in the future...Alison was "created"? in 2030?..so it is around 2049-ish? poor poor cops..being stuck with 2013 Challengers...hehehehhe...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
2x 2080 is expensive as fuck. But Alison's booty has never looked better in 4K done in under 30 minutes... However, they were not cheap.

So in plain English. If you are someone who enjoys this game and can't "afford" to support this project, but would like to support it in some way.

Then please do your part in whatever way you can. Tell a friend, tell his friends and his girlfriend's friends. Share the link, you get the idea :) Next update will without a doubt in my mind. Be the best update to date. Simply because I have finally graduated from the newbie developer rank since mid-November last year when I started. I'll tty guys later.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wish I could magically get my virginity back like her. lol Must be the nanobots.
She never lost it, to begin with... But yeah it would be nice to have those nanobots. Also, there are currently ways to get your "Virginity back" look it up.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
She never lost it, to begin with... But yeah it would be nice to have those nanobots. Also, there are currently ways to get your "Virginity back" look it up.
Can a penis be so small it can't pop a cherry? Or was it her black cherry? Can surgery erase an ex too? lol

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Can a penis be so small it can't pop a cherry? Or was it her black cherry? Can surgery erase an ex too? lol
Haha. I'm not sure about erasing an ex with surgery, but you could get a current BF to erase the ex(I speak from experience. Have erased many exes.) As for the cherry, it was indeed her black cherry.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Animation progress update: I have finally perfected! And completed both animations for that strawberry pussy. IGP previewed them and well he agrees with me. They are done right, can't wait for you guys to see my very first successful animation(s) in the game with 0.3.6.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Animation progress update: I have finally perfected! And completed both animations for that strawberry pussy. IGP previewed them and well he agrees with me. They are done right, can't wait for you guys to see my very first successful animation(s) in the game with 0.3.6.
Show them already...you know you want it lol

Reactions: OneManVN

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i am SUCH a hypocrite..i looked :( so much shame..condemn me :p soooo..too soon for Alison..so thinking Melissa as she was promised a boink in the harem route :p

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i am SUCH a hypocrite..i looked :( so much shame..condemn me :p soooo..too soon for Alison..so thinking Melissa as she was promised a boink in the harem route :p
I don't blame you. I'd look as well. And let's just say things will get interesting this night for all three... Just so we're clear, she wasn't promised. She threatened and demanded a boink. That girl gets what she wants if you know what's good for you. I've learned the hard way.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes