Moria

Jul 14, 2017
No worries there, I was just showing Rob how many tatts she can have. And most of them don't play well with clothing, so I'll have to remove the massive colored ones.
Need to calm down the parrot on my shoulder then, he got all excited watching the colourful render.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Need to calm down the parrot on my shoulder then, he got all excited watching the colourful render.
Haha, yeah he asked for Yakuza, I gave him Geisha, swans, bunnies, flowers, birds, you get the point *trollyLaugh* Ahem so yeah.

Reactions: Moria

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
With great risk to my personal safety and life... I have managed to get the 3 final shots of Shadow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes these are final minus the hair. I'm undecided on the hair base color, but this is an 80% staying so far color. I loved the white color, but lighting would butcher it into different colors in each scene.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
You're getting nearer lol
Just kidding, she looks great and boinkable haha...still too many tats for me but compromisable.

Dec 15, 2017
I really like the ones on the neck/collarbone and leg. The one on the arm is not doing it so much for me. Despite that very hot and looking forward to the harem route being continued.

Reactions: Genji

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And here is the new face of this upcoming update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meet Joana humpalot... Jk. Joana Stevens, New York Times reporter, a big shot at that. She will come into the story on the love path. You guys get to see the nakie now simply because I feel bad making you wait for a few months until she is boinkable. So enjoy the quick renders. Just for the record... I've never been so envious of a fridge in my life.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Wait...she's boinkable on the love path? That doesn't compute to me. Now, if you said she's joining the harem...yowsa!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
she's ok..but she aint no cosplay Shadow..lol...sorry..ya got me spoiled now..i shant stray from that deadly wee lass ...
Well, I'm sorry she couldn't be fully colored. Since these meanies threatened me if I didn't remove the majority of the tats. But if you liked her fully covered like that. I'll make you a 4K wallpaper with a location of your choosing. Ie Bed, forest, beach, city, sho, bathroom, shower. Just pick one and lemme know lol. I'm going with the second version in the game for now.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wait...she's boinkable on the love path? That doesn't compute to me. Now, if you said she's joining the harem...yowsa!
No no. She'll be boinkable in Harem, but when she makes her way there. Love path is only for special ladies. The rest are just victims rescued by our brave heroic MC as well as possible allies to further the plot.

Reactions: Genji and Moria

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well, I'm sorry she couldn't be fully colored. Since these meanies threatened me if I didn't remove the majority of the tats. But if you liked her fully covered like that. I'll make you a 4K wallpaper with a location of your choosing. Ie Bed, forest, beach, city, sho, bathroom, shower. Just pick one and lemme know lol. I'm going with the second version in the game for now.
sitting on the shift knob of a 1971 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler 429 SCJ....i'm not picky...HAHAAA!!!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
My brain synapses have now returned to normal.

Well, normal for me that is...

Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes