ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
tis applied..i'm officially Shadow-Addicted and promoting your game all over hill and dale..my sig does not lie!!!all those that bow to me will play this game..for they are legion(and on bad drugs)

Reactions: Krull and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
For those who are interested: I have been secretly working on my second game, baby steps since Alison is not even halfway done. However, learning so much in such a short time thanks to Alison... Has helped me avoid making the same mistakes. If support stays steady (income wise.) Or improves, I should have a lengthy AF demo for it in 3-6 months time... Depending on how things go.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
So here is a quick preview of Harem Shadow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is finally finished and ready to join us with 0.3.6 Not sure how many of the tattoos will stay... It will depend on how well they play along with clothing. So I guess we'll see what the final results will be once I start her part.
I love tattoos on girls, and I like how colorful they are. She looks amazing, and I'm sad we won't get that version in the game :p

Looks like I'm in the minority here besides Rob from the comments I read so far at least lol.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I love tattoos on girls, and I like how colorful they are. She looks amazing, and I'm sad we won't get that version in the game :p

Looks like I'm in the minority here besides Rob from the comments I read so far at least lol.
Sorry buddy, it's just one of those things. It wasn't because people didn't like her. I think I've made it clear by now that I create and include what I want without approval from anyone. The reason why I removed them was limitations on DAZ's part. Most of the tats were sticking through clothing, and it's just not fun struggling with that. Especially since I have a lot to deal with as is :) I will, however, keep her and you never know what happens down the road. Maybe I magically get some support before I decide to give up on the project altogether in 6 months time.

Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
Sorry buddy, it's just one of those things. It wasn't because people didn't like her. I think I've made it clear by now that I create and include what I want without approval from anyone. The reason why I removed them was limitations on DAZ's part. Most of the tats were sticking through clothing, and it's just not fun struggling with that. Especially since I have a lot to deal with as is :) I will, however, keep her and you never know what happens down the road. Maybe I magically get some support before I decide to give up on the project altogether in 6 months time.
I thought the tattoos were nice. Shame about the limitations. Hopefully you get some more support. Have you looked into using something else to supplement your patreon account?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I thought the tattoos were nice. Shame about the limitations. Hopefully you get some more support. Have you looked into using something else to supplement your patreon account?
(Have you looked into using something else to supplement your patreon account?)Such as? And yeah it is a shame. I'm hoping that I continue to get support. At which point I'll spend the money to buy Octane license, then I can do some serious jaw-dropping renders.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Seeing as Shadow with tats seems to have some fans of her own. I'll do my best to include as many tattoos that don't get in the way of work okay deal? :D So no worries, those who don't like tattoos can simply avoid Shadow all together, there are plenty of other females in the harem roster... Just wait for 0.3.6 (Hehehe) at least 3 new additions will hit it hard real soon!

Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
(Have you looked into using something else to supplement your patreon account?)Such as? And yeah it is a shame. I'm hoping that I continue to get support. At which point I'll spend the money to buy Octane license, then I can do some serious jaw-dropping renders.
I have seen some other devs use stuff like subscribe star, humble bundle(one time payments), steam, and some other stuff I can't think of right now. I don't know if it would be worth looking into though. Keep up the good work. You are one of the few devs I have seen that regularly communicates with fans. I plan on being subbed as long as you keep working on the game.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I have seen some other devs use stuff like subscribe star, humble bundle(one time payments), steam, and some other stuff I can't think of right now. I don't know if it would be worth looking into though. Keep up the good work. You are one of the few devs I have seen that regularly communicates with fans. I plan on being subbed as long as you keep working on the game.
Well, I plan on working on the game as long as people keep supporting the project, and as you may have already read on here. I have a second game in mind. So I'm not going away permanently even if this somehow starts losing support. I just meant that I will stop doing the whole monthly content thing by November... If things don't improve support wise. I can't spend 500+ hours on the project and justify it to myself as a hobby at that point anymore.

Now on to the other methods, they are pointless(For me.) simply because my Patron is set up just the same way. You pay and you get charged right away, at which point people can then cancel their monthly same day and still get access to content until next cycle. But I am working on improving tiers, with 4K desktop background renders, early access as you may have noticed and a few new things.

FYI I appreciate your suggestion, please do not think I meant anything negative against you with my reply.

Reactions: quinfax

Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
Well, I plan on working on the game as long as people keep supporting the project, and as you may have already read on here. I have a second game in mind. So I'm not going away permanently even if this somehow starts losing support. I just meant that I will stop doing the whole monthly content thing by November... If things don't improve support wise. I can't spend 500+ hours on the project and justify it to myself as a hobby at that point anymore.

Now on to the other methods, they are pointless(For me.) simply because my Patron is set up just the same way. You pay and you get charged right away, at which point people can then cancel their monthly same day and still get access to content until next cycle. But I am working on improving tiers, with 4K desktop background renders, early access as you may have noticed and a few new things.

FYI I appreciate your suggestion, please do not think I meant anything negative against you with my reply.
I did not think your response was negative. The other options were just a suggestion. Like I said hopefully you get some more subs.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I did not think your response was negative. The other options were just a suggestion. Like I said hopefully you get some more subs.
I understood that which is why I wanted to make sure you didn't think I was being rude. I appreciate you trying to help, and in all honesty, I'm not a greedy person. Hell, I'd be happy with 100 patrons... As well as work on the game full time at that point. Time will tell, I'm keeping my one year focus on this project November to November is a full year. Let's hope by that time I feel more "motivated" by the support.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@Moria Your mission, should you choose to accept it... Is to pick up
from school and bring her home safely, you are the only one I can entrust with this important task... No one else can save her, not even the elves. This message will self destruct in ...

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Oh no, I didn't think you took em out because people didn't like em or anything haha. I'm glad we got the renders at least, she looks smokin hot! I can see how such bright/colorful tats could cause issues though.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh no, I didn't think you took em out because people didn't like em or anything haha. I'm glad we got the renders at least, she looks smokin hot! I can see how such bright/colorful tats could cause issues though.
Hey, come closer I got something to tell you.
OMV Slapped a lot of tats on my butt and everywhere else again overnight. These should work in the game. ;)

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Attention, Attention you dirty pirates. Feel free to join OMV's Discord:
Not to mention that it would be great to show him some Love via Patreon as well, you already know this guy is worth your Dollar.

Reactions: ive_got-problems
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes