OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay, I've finished work on Shadow...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is tattooed up the wazoo, not literally though so don't go full doctor probe looking for them... here is a shot of the tats nicely covered and not poking through. I've also finished work on Caroline, and Willow both of which are coming with 0.3.6 Now if only I had an 11-24GB GPU I'd render everyone in one scene lol. But that's the end goal, to someday be able to afford an actual rendering monster GPU (RTX Titan) etc. See you guys soon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ahem ... Trump called ... he wants his bright orange abducted radio active eye boggling halo back ... Only orange allowed is presidential. Also ... he proposed in his tweets.

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
Hey OMV

I mean this in the nicest way possible but......

Less chatting and more rendering!!!!!!

I needs me more shadow right meow, oh and the choker stays no matter the outfit. Okay, bye bye now

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey OMV

I mean this in the nicest way possible but......

Less chatting and more rendering!!!!!!

I needs me more shadow right meow, oh and the choker stays no matter the outfit. Okay, bye bye now
I am always rendering, even when chatting. So uh yeah...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Clearly my attempt at satire failed. But I hold to the choker statement
No, it did not fail. You are simply a victim of my (feign ignorance.) deception tactic. *winks* And don't worry about the choker. Lucky for you, in Harem Shadow is darker personality-wise, so she'll be using a lot of those.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
feigned, but we got your drift.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Nuke incoming take cover. Hopefully, I don't get banned for posting so many images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, so within there are some treats for those who love Easter bunnies and some quick looks at the upcoming reworked Harem mode girls. Caroline, Winter (AKA Willow.) Joana.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
2nd one please..bottom is ok..top..nawww..not a "blondes" guy...ya see..both my sisters and my mom were blondes and all typical beach bimbo barbie doll types...so growing up i gained a disdain for blondes..ya..its mental..but hey..thats how i roll..lol...all my pals LOVED Farrah Fawcett..i had posters of Jaclyn Smith :p
EDIT:last two renders hadnt loaded..bottom one goes from OK to FUCK YA!!!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
2nd one please..bottom is ok..top..nawww..not a "blondes" guy...ya see..both my sisters and my mom were blondes and all typical beach bimbo barbie doll types...so growing up i gained a disdain for blondes..ya..its mental..but hey..thats how i roll..lol...all my pals LOVED Farrah Fawcett..i had posters of Jaclyn Smith :p
EDIT:last two renders hadnt loaded..bottom one goes from OK to FUCK YA!!!
Glad you liked em buddy. As for the blonde, it's a choice as always! I'm sure someone will find her to their liking :D also @Moria says you should join us on discord.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Glad you liked em buddy. As for the blonde, it's a choice as always! I'm sure someone will find her to their liking :D also @Moria says you should join us on discord.
couple months back..i was invited to discord by one of the members here and i messed up my signup now cannot get on there..LOL...besides..y'all dont want me there chatting incessantly about random useless shit...

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
couple months back..i was invited to discord by one of the members here and i messed up my signup now cannot get on there..LOL...besides..y'all dont want me there chatting incessantly about random useless shit...
That's exactly why we want you there lol

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah we do, we're doing nothing but chatting shit rn anyhow lol. I chat as I work.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah we do, we're doing nothing but chatting shit rn anyhow lol. I chat as I work.
outside of FB..where i am a GOD..running multiple car pages and a cat page..i am social media retard..i fucked up my signup crap for discord and cannot get on..so y'all will hafta deal with me here..lol

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes