Dec 15, 2017
A
No no. She'll be boinkable in Harem, but when she makes her way there. Love path is only for special ladies. The rest are just victims rescued by our brave heroic MC as well as possible allies to further the plot.
Ok, so Love path is not only between MC and Alison. And the only reason why I say this is because, Love path honestly feels like it is shaping up to be Harem with all the different women in the house and at least 3 of them having it bad for the MC. Well we will see where the Love path goes. In saying that, I do really enjoy the story so far, and am curious how it all unfolds. I am intrigued by the Mayor's fuckdoll, because she clearly has some ulterior motives. Not sure if letting herself get knocked up by Douchebag Supreme was really a wise choice, but who knows. Anyways, I am enjoying the story that is unfolding, would like to see more of Harem route for more adult content that doesn't include any of the fucknuts in this sex slave ring. Alright, well keep up the good work, and look forward to the next update!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
A

Ok, so Love path is not only between MC and Alison. And the only reason why I say this is because, Love path honestly feels like it is shaping up to be Harem with all the different women in the house and at least 3 of them having it bad for the MC. Well we will see where the Love path goes. In saying that, I do really enjoy the story so far, and am curious how it all unfolds. I am intrigued by the Mayor's fuckdoll, because she clearly has some ulterior motives. Not sure if letting herself get knocked up by Douchebag Supreme was really a wise choice, but who knows. Anyways, I am enjoying the story that is unfolding, would like to see more of Harem route for more adult content that doesn't include any of the fucknuts in this sex slave ring. Alright, well keep up the good work, and look forward to the next update!
Thanks, I'm glad you're liking it. Hopefully, the support for the project will keep coming.

Answer: It's no secret, nor will this be considered a spoiler for many who have read my posts on F95. However, in the event you still want to find out in the game do not read this explanation on love path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the fuckdoll, yes like most females in the story they all have their own agenda. Believe it or not... Nothing in this game is done without some reason behind it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@ThunderRob This one comes with an OMV warning. Warning this image
may cause a prolonged erection, in the event of such a terrible thing... Please visit Become a patron and await further instructions. The steps required to fix it are sadly for patrons only. Heh, I don't even feel bad spending 90 minutes for this at 4K, was actually worth it. Shadow driving stick.PNG This second one is a bit less brightness if you prefer.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
may cause a prolonged erection, in the event of such a terrible thing... Please visit Become a patron and await further instructions. The steps required to fix it are sadly for patrons only. Heh, I don't even feel bad spending 90 minutes for this at 4K, was actually worth it. View attachment 273214 This second one is a bit less brightness if you prefer.
HOLY HELL!!!! gonna make up flyers of this and post them all over Toronto!!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Krull God of the sigs!!..He who we are not worthy of!!!any chance you can make me a sig of the image OneManVN created for me 3-4 posts above?...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is clearly a bad idea OMV. Here's what obviously happens next:

Mike jumps in the car on a deadly high speed chase. But wait! His hand mis-shifts due to the slippery shaft and the car goes careening off the winding cliff road he is speeding down. BAD ENDING. Game over.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
This is clearly a bad idea OMV. Here's what obviously happens next:

Mike jumps in the car on a deadly high speed chase. But wait! His hand mis-shifts due to the slippery shaft and the car goes careening off the winding cliff road he is speeding down. BAD ENDING. Game over.
Good news is that's Rob's car. As you may have noticed, conveniently parked near a lake (In Canada) If she keeps rocking it like she is currently, he'll go for a swim.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
quit trying to pee on my party!!! OMG...your such boys!!! let me dwell apon my Shifter Hottie for awhile before you taint her...lol

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
quit trying to pee on my party!!! OMG...your such boys!!! let me dwell apon my Shifter Hottie for awhile before you taint her...lol
Hey now! I didn't do anything lol. It was @Ignatz All I said was, the car is parked near a beautiful lake with privacy. Now whatever happens from there is on you :D

Reactions: Canto Forte

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How many girls will be in harem route?i hope it will be like Parental Love harem route..so many girls cuddling and in love with MC which is totally satisfying

Dec 15, 2017
may cause a prolonged erection, in the event of such a terrible thing... Please visit Become a patron and await further instructions. The steps required to fix it are sadly for patrons only. Heh, I don't even feel bad spending 90 minutes for this at 4K, was actually worth it. View attachment 273214 This second one is a bit less brightness if you prefer.
The fact that you did this for someone this site is nothing short of amazing. When I am financially able to, I will throw support your way just because of how awesome this is. Also, I do enjoy your game and definitely want to see it progress. Also, yes this is incredibly hot. Not sure if it is the stick shift in her pussy or the picture as a whole, but here I love this version of Shadow. Anyways, yeah great job!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The fact that you did this for someone this site is nothing short of amazing. When I am financially able to, I will throw support your way just because of how awesome this is. Also, I do enjoy your game and definitely want to see it progress. Also, yes this is incredibly hot. Not sure if it is the stick shift in her pussy or the picture as a whole, but here I love this version of Shadow. Anyways, yeah great job!
Haha. I'm sure it's a combination of her bouncing on "Your" stick shift along with the fact that Shadow looks incredibly hot to boot. @ThunderRob @Moria and @Ignatz are some of the people on here who I appreciate and really get along with. Rob is funny and keeps me in good spirits. Moria also helps me in his own way, and well Moria... He is also always just grumpy, while Ignatz trolls me and helps with the game. I thank you for your kind words, and I hope to someday see you on the patrons' list!

Reactions: ive_got-problems
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes