a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@UncleVT

Some kind of super power is at play in this VN. (Or monster girl or something.)
No one can dodge a bullet.
AlisonFalloftheApple 2019-03-29 20-06-45-02.jpg AlisonFalloftheApple 2019-03-29 20-06-48-14.jpg AlisonFalloftheApple 2019-03-29 20-06-57-91.jpg AlisonFalloftheApple 2019-03-29 20-07-03-05.jpg AlisonFalloftheApple 2019-03-29 20-07-06-44.jpg

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
@UncleVT

View attachment 272111 View attachment 272112 View attachment 272113 View attachment 272114 View attachment 272115
I'm pretty sure even you could dodge a bullet if you could calculate its trajectory which shockingly enough is a straight line. Usually pointed at you. All it takes is moving before, or right as the trigger is being squeezed... Now back the VN, yes Alison is indeed more than just some girl. It's already part of the game as we speak.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm pretty sure even you could dodge a bullet if you could calculate its trajectory which shockingly enough is a straight line. Usually pointed at you. All it takes is moving before, or right as the trigger is being squeezed... Now back the VN, yes Alison is indeed more than just some girl. It's already part of the game as we speak.
Yes but there is not tag yet for what she is or is not.
There is another being with bright red eyes that shows up from time to time in the heat of the moment.
All the tags list a normal type of VN not some kind of superpower, horror, fantasy, monster Girl, monster, Paranormal, Religion and or sci-fi.

There are a lot of us who don't like this kind of shit and is why """TAGS""" need to be posted so we don't waist time finding this shit out in the middle of the VN.

Anyone being in a cage like this freak has been for over 15 years will not have any kind of movement like this, it would be slow to move about.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yes but there is not tag yet for what she is or is not.
There is another being with bright red eyes that shows up from time to time in the heat of the moment.
All the tags list a normal type of VN not some kind of superpower, horror, fantasy, monster Girl, monster, Paranormal, Religion and or sci-fi.

There are a lot of us who don't like this kind of shit and is why """TAGS""" need to be posted so we don't waist time finding this shit out in the middle of the VN.

Anyone being in a cage like this freak has been for over 15 years will not have any kind of movement like this, it would be slow to move about.
You are entitled to your opinion. And the cage has nothing to do with what she has. It's no superpower. As for the tags, I'm sure you can take it up with someone who handles them.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@UncleVT

View attachment 272111 View attachment 272112 View attachment 272113 View attachment 272114 View attachment 272115
if ya paid attention while playing.."love" route..its quite clear she's a human nanodroid and is faster stronger more durable than a human...so her dodging a bullet is no biggie...
actually..lets change that to Nanoborg..cyborg's are usally more human than androids..HAHAA!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
if ya paid attention while playing.."love" route..its quite clear she's a human nanodroid and is faster stronger more durable than a human...so her dodging a bullet is no biggie...
actually..lets change that to Nanoborg..cyborg's are usally more human than androids..HAHAA!!
Then it needs the sci-fi tag at least.
To the point I got to on the love path was what I posted and that was the first time that is shows up, no other info was given up to that point.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
if ya paid attention while playing.."love" route.. it's quite clear she's a human nanodroid and is faster stronger more durable than a human...so her dodging a bullet is no biggie...
actually.. let's change that to Nanoborg..cyborg's are usually more human than androids..HAHAA!!
Not a cyborg or nanoborg. She is just an enhanced human from birth, injected with advanced nanotechnology (nanobots.) Nanobots are currently a thing somewhere on some secret research lab, and they will be in a decade or less a thing in our lives. You can google up nano research progress. They will someday soon enhance speed, strength, reaction times and pretty much all the things we've seen em do in movies and TV shows.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I could see the sci-fi tag complaint being relevant if the nanotechnology was the crux of the game, but the game is clearly about relationships between three main characters (Mike, Alison, Melissa). There are other important characters in the game, but none as central as those three.

The nanotech issue is futuristic, but, as OMV points out, not nearly as much as people think. If there were multiple "enhanced" people running around everywhere exhibiting "powers", then you get a superpowers tag. If you have a bunch of lab diudes or futuristic technology, then you get a sci-fi tag.

In this instance, one character was experimented on. Seems hardly the need for additional tags that might mislead players too far the other way.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
CYBORG:a fictional or hypothetical person whose physical abilities are extended beyond normal human limitations by mechanical elements built into the body.
NANOBORG:a fictional or hypothetical person whose physical abilities are extended beyond normal human limitations by nano-technology elements built into the body.
Rob has tea!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So here is a quick preview of Harem Shadow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is finally finished and ready to join us with 0.3.6 Not sure how many of the tattoos will stay... It will depend on how well they play along with clothing. So I guess we'll see what the final results will be once I start her part.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Bleh. Not a tat man anyway, but those are way too colorful.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
So here is a quick preview of Harem Shadow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is finally finished and ready to join us with 0.3.6 Not sure how many of the tattoos will stay... It will depend on how well they play along with clothing. So I guess we'll see what the final results will be once I start her part.
Don't mess with The Joker waifu, he won't be happy about it:sneaky:
Joke apart she's sexy(y)

Reactions: OneManVN

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Im sorry,but the tattoo look kinda....off?i dunno,im not really a tattoo fan,but actually it look kinda mess..will be better if it just her arm only..sorry for my word..

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes