ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..we now can crown @OneManVN King of the Booty-Goddesses....BUT..can he make a skinny muscular tiny butt,tiny(near flat) chested.tattoo'd like crazy Japanese lesbian yakuza hitperson? asking for a friend...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Noticed after going all 3 paths..all are "nice' lol..the dev wants domination and corruption to be sweet am ok with that..means I'll keep doing all paths
The transition to Dom path makes almost no sense, but hey! I am a pervert and will play that path lol.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
not that my opinion matters(only does to my sidekick) but I prefer fixes to be the whole shebang because I delete the game and install fresh..discovered it avoids other fubars...gives me time to make tea while full game downloads..us old patient weird folks amirite?
Haha. Yeah, no worries. I'll keep doing what I've been doing. Fix whatever people find that I may have missed. As well as fix whatever I find when I play line by line as I work on the next update. I'll apply all fixes with 0.3.6.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The transition to Dom path makes almost no sense, but hey! I am a pervert and will play that path lol.
Consider Harem and Dom different personas. What if scenarios. I'm just giving people the choice to play it differently. Love as it has been stated many times by now. Is the so-called true story of Mike and Alison.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
ok..we now can crown @OneManVN King of the Booty-Goddesses....BUT..can he make a skinny muscular tiny butt,tiny(near flat) chested.tattoo'd like crazy Japanese lesbian yakuza hitperson? asking for a friend...
Just wait for harem Shadow and uh who knows what happens... You played 0.3.5 so you must have noticed the hint by now :) She's coming.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Love is just the main path as long as it gets the most votes.
Love is ensured by Mr. King of the hill tier. His voting power pretty much makes sure Love is always being developed. And as I've explained in the past. Love is the true story, the others are more of a what if, as well as different personalities. The important thing is people have different tastes and opinions about everything. I'm not going to force anyone to play it, but I'm also not going to judge those who want to play it.
I just meant more where OMVN said that Love is the true story here. Not to say that it's the only one he's gonna work on or anything. :p

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
Quality game. I'd watch a movie based on this. Alison booty is something else (y)

Alice got me very curious. Hoping for some risky hard action with her :sneaky:

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Quality game. I'd watch a movie based on this. Alison booty is something else (y)

Alice got me very curious. Hoping for some risky hard action with her :sneaky:
If I was working only on this game full time I'd have no trouble delivering updates on a set monthly date, but I don't have the support for that yet. However, I do have some good news for you. With love this update and possibly 1 or two more after it. Mike and Alison (Aliceas well if you do it right.) Will become a lot more than just two undecided confused people. I can't say more now. Just expect the next update to deliver an unhealthy dose of Alison.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
UPDATE: Good news. I am in love with Melissa, yes I admitted it okay? I just can't help it... So I've decided to give you guys 4 different angles on the very first OMV animation attempt. They will be far from perfect, but they will be at 30 faps per second and length of 10 to 40 seconds each. Just an FYI! I have officially just completed the very first 40-second animation at 30 FPS and although it's not perfect (picture wise) I love it. If you want a preview let me know. I won't post it here since some get emotional when I post spoilers.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
UPDATE: Good news. I am in love with Melissa, yes I admitted it okay? I just can't help it... So I've decided to give you guys 4 different angles on the very first OMV animation attempt. They will be far from perfect, but they will be at 30 faps per second and length of 10 to 40 seconds each. Just an FYI! I have officially just completed the very first 40-second animation at 30 FPS and although it's not perfect (picture wise) I love it. If you want a preview let me know. I won't post it here since some get emotional when I post spoilers.
not emotional..we are trying to protect you...as you've stated this is your first game..if you give away too much thats not good..we want you to be able to surprise the players and get comments like "WOW when i saw that.." etc etc..you give away "good stuff"..you should give us peeks of "has no real impact" stuff

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
not emotional..we are trying to protect you...as you've stated this is your first game..if you give away too much thats not good..we want you to be able to surprise the players and get comments like "WOW when i saw that.." etc etc..you give away "good stuff"..you should give us peeks of "has no real impact" stuff
I share 0.25% with people best case. Worse case 0.5% I do however appreciate it. And I was, of course, being sarcastic when I said emotional. Wanted to just get Ignatz's attention and it worked.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Raises hand :cool:

Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes