OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
outside of FB..where i am a GOD..running multiple car pages and a cat page..i am social media retard..i fucked up my signup crap for discord and cannot get on..so y'all will hafta deal with me here..lol
As you wish :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
outside of FB..where i am a GOD..running multiple car pages and a cat page..i am social media retard..i fucked up my signup crap for discord and cannot get on..so y'all will hafta deal with me here..lol
Here is some cheer you up material then buddy. Just a pic, not in the game image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
2nd one please..bottom is ok..top..nawww..not a "blondes" guy...ya see..both my sisters and my mom were blondes and all typical beach bimbo barbie doll types...so growing up i gained a disdain for blondes..ya..its mental..but hey..thats how i roll..lol...all my pals LOVED Farrah Fawcett..i had posters of Jaclyn Smith :p
EDIT:last two renders hadnt loaded..bottom one goes from OK to FUCK YA!!!
I uh forgot to include this last time... So uh I'm just going to drop this here and back away.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Prep work has started to introduce Emily to the game in love and harem mode. Love Emily will play the role of a support character to help advance the story. In Harem Emily will be available for your uh viewing pleasure.
WARNING! These images are not for everyone. So when I first saw her I was like hey baby.
*Whistles* So then I went and did the mandatory booty checking.
And I was like, goddamn I want me some of that. But then she smiled and...
So I said to myself. Fuck it, she's all locked up and ready to go.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Prep work has started to introduce Emily to the game in love and harem mode. Love Emily will play the role of a support character to help advance the story. In Harem Emily will be available for your uh viewing pleasure.
WARNING! These images are not for everyone. So when I first saw her I was like hey baby.
YAGpXPd.png

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
suddenly Rob questions his masculinity and ponders...ermm..please be a hermaphrodite..then i can ducttape the offending mass into "i cant see it it dosnt exist" and enjoy the hoohaa :p
those titties are spectacular btw...i mean..you nailed my favorite titties to a T.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
suddenly Rob questions his masculinity and ponders...ermm..please be a hermaphrodite..then i can ducttape the offending mass into "i cant see it it dosnt exist" and enjoy the hoohaa :p
those titties are spectacular btw...i mean..you nailed my favorite titties to a T.
She is most certainly...
Well best see for yourself, after all, I can't be expected to hand all the answers.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You have no idea what you missing on omvn discord. Let's just say
@ive_got-problems knows all the details about this image. As for the other 2-3 images that go with it, well that's gonna have to be a discord discussion. Remember guys OMVN discord is open to everyone now. Nsfw channel is where the naughtiness carries on for hours.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
quick question, can other people see what discords i'm subscribed to? lol thats the only thing keeping me from many discords. As for the new addition, me and melissa gonna have fun with her...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
quick question, can other people see what discords i'm subscribed to? lol thats the only thing keeping me from many discords. As for the new addition, me and melissa gonna have fun with her...
Not that I know of. And my discord is just named OneManVN nothing to look at name wise tbh. It's not PronMaker Discord or something.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Cool, will check it after i drop my fluffy snuggle floofs at the groomers. Loking forward to adding emily to the harem btw. It was a really nice update until the preview made me go Nooooooooo willow!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
For those of you who don't visit patron land or my discord. Harem is now complete with 110 renders (possibly more if I have the time.) Moved on to love, we are at 25 already in it. Things are moving along nicely! Emily has been fast-forwarded into the story (love for now.) Seeing as patrons-Ahem approved of her immediately. So prepare yourselves this update... For a metric fuckton of girls that are about to invade your Harem. And as always here is some candy.
Don't mind Chris tapping out, he can't help it when it comes to Joana.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes